Mouthing off?
叽叽歪歪
...set it straight.
想把事情处理得当
Besides, you're the one that called me Norma Rae.
再说了 是你一直叫我诺玛·蕾的
In future, if you're gonna compare me to a movie star,
如果以后你想把我和电影明星作比较的话
I'd rather it not be Sally Field.
别把我比作莎莉·菲尔德
I like to think of myself
我觉得我自己
as a little bit more of a Clint Eastwood type of guy.
更像是克林特·伊斯特伍德那样的猛♥男♥
Okay, Clint.
好吧 克林特
There's a happy hour at Sullivan's.
苏利文酒吧在搞优♥惠♥
Want to buy me a drink?
想请我喝一杯吗
Go ahead, make my day.
放下过去 哄哄我开心
Yeah, well, you can go ahead
你就这么自欺欺人吧
and admit that I turned out to be right.
然后承认我最终是对的
Oh, you feeling lucky, punk?
小子 你不想活了是不是
You're such a jerk.
你真是无可救药
If everyone could settle down, please.
大家请安静 谢谢
It is my honor to introduce
下面 我非常荣幸
Commissioner Reagan to the podium.
有请雷根局长
And I expect
我也希望
every courtesy to be extended to our speaker.
每个人对演讲者表现出应有的礼貌
Shut up and let him speak!
闭嘴 让他说
Who are you?
你是谁
Are you kidding me? Well, then, don't...
你开什么玩笑 别
You got some... Stop that.
你得 停下
Stop it right now.
快停下
Thank you.
谢谢
Good afternoon.
下午好
You know, policing,
要知道 警♥察♥这一工作
by its very nature,
究其本质而言
involves conflict... Frank Reagan, you can't hide!
常常涉及到冲突 弗兰克·雷根你无处躲
We charge you with homicide!
我们告你谋杀罪
Frank Reagan, you can't hide!
弗兰克·雷根你无处躲
We charge you with homicide!
我们告你谋杀罪
Frank Reagan, you can't hide!
弗兰克·雷根你无处躲
We charge you with homicide!
我们告你谋杀罪
Frank Reagan, you can't hide!
弗兰克·雷根你无处躲
We charge you with homicide!
我们告你谋杀罪
You know, I would be happy
要知道我非常乐意
to listen to you,
聆听你们的观点
but it's hard when you're all screaming.
但如果你们打算一直这样叫的话 那就很难做到
I'm committed to my job
我对我婚姻的承诺
the same way I'm committed to my marriage-- 100%.
和我对我工作的承诺百分之百的一样
Which used to be something that my wife
这就是为什么我的妻子
really loved about me.
以前非常的爱我
Now it is, apparently,
而显然现在
something I have to apologize for.
我得为此而感道抱歉
No one's asking you to apologize.
没有人想要你道歉
I work 15 hours a day.
我每天工作十五个小时
Even more when I'm working a case
像我现在办的案件
like the one I presently am.
得工作更长时间
That's who I am.
这就是我
It's who I... I've always been.
我一直是这样的
Now it's suddenly a problem.
而现在这变成了一个问题
I want things to be normal between us.
我只想我们之间变得正常点
Is this normal?
这像是正常吗
This is... 'cause it's not normal to me.
这...这对于我来说并不正常
Sitting in this room,
坐在这里
spilling my guts to her. no offense
对着一个不了解我们 无意冒犯
who knows nothing about us,
不了解我的工作
nothing about what I do for a living,
不了解你的工作 我们的婚姻的人
what you do for a living, our marriage...
透露自己的隐私
Yet she wants to tell us how to do all of it, suddenly.
而她甚至还想告诉我们该怎么做
I just want things
我只是想
to go back to the way that they were
所有的事能像在那一天之前
before that day.
一样回归正轨
I'll do whatever you want.
我会照你说的做
I'll do whatever it takes to fix this.
不惜一切代价的去拯救我们的婚姻
I am a guy who...
我是个...
is really good at solving problems.
非常善于解决问题的人
I fix things.
我解决问题
That's-that's my job.
那是我的工作
Um...
但...
I honestly have no idea
但我真的不知道
how to fix this.
现在该怎么办
Horse walks into a bar.
一匹马走进一家酒吧
Bartender sees him and says,
酒保问他
"Why the long face"?
“你的脸为什么拉得那么长”
I tried.
我尽力了
You did too, Dad.
你也是 老爸
I'm really sorry about what happened.
对于发生的事我感到非常遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
You know, you don't stand up for free speech
你不必因为别人的言论
by shutting someone else down.
而闷闷不乐
I'm with you on that.
我表示赞同
You don't get an education, you get indoctrination.
如果你没接受过教育 你就会容易被人灌输思想
Everybody's entitled to their own opinion,
每个人都有权表达自己观点
but no one's entitled to their own facts.
但没人能直面于事实
Second that.
我同意
Can I say something?
我能发言吗
As long as you're not defending the kids at school.
只要你别为你的同学辩护
Free speech, Jack. Here and everywhere.
言论自♥由♥ 杰克 在哪都一样
Yeah, I know. Just saying.
只是随便说说而已
I know. And thank you.
我知道 谢谢
Go ahead, Nicky.
尼基你继续说
Actually, it's something I want to read.
实际上我想读一段话
"It is not the critic who counts;
“荣誉不属于那些评论家:
"not the man who points out
那些指出
"how the strong man stumbles,
强者如何跌倒
"or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
或者那些指出实干家哪里可以做得更好的人
"The credit belongs to the man
荣誉属于
"who is actually in the arena,
正在在竞技场上拼搏的人
"who spends himself in a worthy cause;
他们将生命奉献于崇高的事业
"who at the best knows in the end
他们为经过艰辛努力
"the triumph of high achievement,
并最终取得的伟大成就
"and who at the worst, if he fails,
而自豪 如果失败,
"at least fails while daring greatly,
他们也虽败犹荣
"so that his place shall never be
因而这样的人永远不应与
"with those cold and timid souls
那些不知道胜利 也从未失败过的
who neither know victory nor defeat."
冷漠而胆怯的灵魂相提并论”
Teddy Roosevelt.
西奥多·罗斯福[NYPD前局长]
You quoted that
这是你在我四年级的时候
to my fourth grade class, when you came.
来我班级引用的一句话
Really?
是吗
That's a little above
你难道不觉得对于四年级的孩子来说
a fourth grade level, don't you think?
有点难以理解吗
Didn't turn out that way.
但对于其中一个孩子来说
For one of 'em, anyway.
我从未这么想过
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表