另一辆车子在哪里
I'm afraid only your mother knows that.
恐怕只有你的母亲知道
Damn them.
妈的
Damn them to hell.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Hands behind your back.
双手放后
If it's any consolation, Mr. Cairo,
如果能给你点安慰 凯洛先生
and I hope it is, your wife truly loves you.
我希望是能起点作用 你的妻子还爱着你
You drive him,I'll drive the evidence.
你带他 我开证物
Oh, sure, okay.
哦 好的
I have ADA Reagan.
雷根助理检察官来了
Sent your detail to my office.
你把具体的细节发到我的办公室
Looked like I was being arrested.
搞得像我被捕了
And how'd that feel?
感觉如何
Not funny.
不好笑
I need a few minutes of your time.
我要占用你一点时间
Please?
请坐
Well, maybe more than a few minutes,
可能时间还得长点
depending on how this goes.
取决于走向如何
For what?
谈什么
For you and me to go over these
谈下我和你共度难关
and come up with a compromise,
达成共识
uh, regarding my officers and your charges against them
关于我的警员和你对他们的指控
that we can take to your boss and get him to sign off on.
我们可以拿给你的上司 让他同意
This isn't something you and I should be doing.
那不是我和你应该做的事情
I think it is.
我觉得应该是
We don't run the district attorney's office-- me or you.
我们都无法操控地方检察官 不论是你还是我
No, but we do run a family business.
对 但是我们要经营家族事业
And the moment you chose to pick up that microphone
在你选择拿起话筒的那刻
and call out my officers--and you had the right,
传唤我的警员 你甚至有权利
the responsibility even, I'll give you that--
有责任这么做 我承认
but you made a choice that impacted the family business.
但是你做了个选择 影响到家族事业的选择
And what always comes first?
什么应该最优先考虑
Family.
家庭
Okay.
好吧
Let's get to work.
工作去吧
Officer Keith Roosevelt.
肯司罗斯福警官
Francis X.
弗朗西斯 X
Frank.
Frank
I have to go by the name on the license.
我必须得对照下驾照和真人
Don't make trouble.
别把事情搞复杂了
How'd you swing this?
你怎么做到的
Told his mother I'd do what I could
跟她妈妈说在庭审时
during my testimony at trial.
我尽力而为呗
Name?
名字
Francis X.
弗朗西斯X
Do what you could?
尽力而为吗
Well, nothing untoward.
一切顺利的话
You know, no priors, pillar of the community.
他没前科 社区模范
That type of junk.
还是个废柴
Right this way, please.
请走这里
All right.
好的
Enjoy.
好好享受
I'm impressed.
印象深刻
I got the chills.
不寒而栗啊
You got the chills?
你颤抖了吗
Damn.
哇塞
What?
怎么了
I don't know, just damn.
不知道 就想喊声哇塞
Yeah, damn.
没错 哇塞
Wow, look at it, Gramps.
哇 看看他 爷爷
The real deal.
如假包换
Wow.
哇哦
Hey, will you, um,
你能
take a picture of us?
帮我们拍个照吗
With the car?
和汽车的的合影
Hey, let's take a picture.
嘿 让我们照个相
Best Christmas card photo ever.
有史以来最棒的圣诞节贺卡配图
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表