Thank you.
谢谢
You've got the police chief of Rome and his people at 3:30.
你与罗马警局局长以及他下属的见面定在3:30
Make sure the espresso machine is up and running.
确保咖啡机可以正常使用
Good. Done.
好的 已经准备就绪
Pretty much.
味道不错
Let's have it.Believe me,
我们去弄一个过来-相信我
you don't want it.
你不会想那样做的
A group called "Battle for Peace"
一个叫“为和平而战”的组织
is applying for a permit
申请能够在老兵纪念广场
to demonstrate at Veterans Memorial Plaza.
进行示♥威♥游♥行♥
Battle for Peace is an oxymoron.
战争与和平这两个词本来就是互相矛盾的
Emphasis on “moron”.
重点在于"愚蠢"
That goes to Community Affairs.
这是地方警署该操心的事
It did. From the lieutenant
确实是的 从警督
to the captain,to the C.O.,
到警监然后到指挥官
to the chief, to you.
再到分局局长 最后到你这儿
Demonstrations are being held every day in this city.
示♥威♥游♥行♥每天都会在这个城市上演
Now can I please have my coffee and read my paper?
现在我能喝杯咖啡读读报纸了吗
Not demonstrations that involve burning an American flag.
不是所有游♥行♥的都会烧掉美国国旗
All right.
好吧
They're led by a kid named David Gore--
他们的领导人是个叫大卫·戈尔的小子
young but smart, media-savvy.
年轻但却很聪明 媒体宠儿
You want me to contact legal?
你想让我联♥系♥法律部门吗
Maybe there's a way out of this.
或许这是个摆脱这件事的办法
Supreme Court says flag-burning is protected speech.
最高法♥院♥说过烧毁旗帜是在保卫言论自♥由♥
Having said that,I want a sit-down
既然这么说了 我倒想坐下来
with this media-savvy whiz kid.
好好会会这个媒体宠儿了
You sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
No, but set it up.
不确定 但还是安排一下
So, thank you for letting us come talk to you guys today.
那么 很感谢今天能受邀到这儿和你们交流
And remember, if you need help,that's what we're here for.
另外 记住 如果你需要帮助 我们随时都能提供
Now, Officers Reagan and Janko have agreed
现在雷根警官和杨科警官已经同意
to answer some questions?-Yeah.
可以回答大家一些问题-没错
Rita.
瑞塔
Do you ever worry about getting hurt?
你们有担心过自己会受伤吗
That's a risk that you take when you become a police officer.
从成为警♥察♥的第一天起我就会想着这件事
But we try to be careful.
但我们会尽量小心行事
We're trained to handle
我们接受训练
all types of situations, and you rely
来应对各种情况 而且你得相信你的搭档
on your partner to watch your back.
会保障你的安全
Officer Janko?
杨科警官
Aren't you kind of hot to be a cop?
当警♥察♥有没有让你更性感些
Tommy, that's inappropriate.
汤米 这个问题很不恰当
That's the reason that I ride with Officer Reagan.
这就是我为什么和雷根警官一起巡逻的原因
It kind of balances things out a little bit.
这样我们可以小小的互补一下
Lily.
丽莉
You said it's the NYPD's job
你说纽约警局的工作
to help people?
是帮助大家
That's right.
没错
Well, a cop killed my father.
一个警♥察♥杀了我爸爸
He didn't do anything wrong,
他什么都没干
but they shot him anyway.
但不管怎样他们还是朝他开了枪
Cops are murderers.
警♥察♥都是谋杀犯
Got it. We're on our way.
收到 我们马上到
Port Authority cop just detained our guy.
港务局的警♥察♥刚拘留了我们要找的人
Told you he'd try to skip town.
我就说他会跑路
Must be your lucky day.Yup.
今天一定是你的幸运日没错
Detective Reagan?
雷根警探
Yeah?Anthony Abetemarco.
什么事安东尼·艾比特马克
I'm an investigator for the D.A.'s office.
我是D.A的调查员
Oh. Congratulations.
噢 恭喜
Whatever it is will have to wait.
不管是什么事你都得先等等了
Yeah, you worked the Marcus Donovan homicide
那好吧 马库斯·多诺万的谋杀案是你
with Detective Darryl Reid?
和达瑞尔•里德警探一起办的吗
Yeah, about a hundred years ago. Why?
对 猴年马月的事儿了 怎么了吗
What's this all about?
你这是什么意思
There's evidence of serious procedural irregularities
纽约警局提供的重要证据
by the NYPD.
涉嫌严重违规
Detective Reid's already jammed up.
里德警探那儿已经是死路一条了
Now we want to talk to you.
现在我们想和你谈谈
Right this way.
这边请
You know you're under
你知道你没有
no obligation to speak to me, Detective.
义务告诉我一切 警探
Well, I got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
What was your relationship with Detective Reid?
你和里德警探的关系如何
Well, we weren't dating,if that's what you mean.
反正我们没在约会 如果你是指这个的话
You think this is a joke?Yeah, I do
你觉得这事是在开玩笑没错 我确实
think it's a joke. In fact,I think it's a bunch of crap.
觉得这是个玩笑 事实上 我觉得这事纯属扯淡
All right? I worked with the guy
好的 七年前我和这家伙
for eight months seven years ago. He was a good cop.
一起工作了八个月 他是个好警♥察♥
Yeah, well, we have reason
那好吧 我们有理由相信
to believe he planted blood evidence
他伪造了马库斯·多诺万
on the clothing
衣服上的
of Marcus Donovan,which led to his conviction.
血液证据 这也是给他定罪的关键所在
What led to his conviction was the fact
给他定罪的关键在于他确实
that he killed an elderly couple
谋杀了一对刚将社保支票兑换成现金
after they cashed their Social Security check.
的老夫妇
There were no witnesses.
没有目击证人
The gun was never recovered.
那把枪也从来都没被找到
There's no witnesses
没有目击证人
because everybody's scared to death of Marcus Donovan
是因为所有人都怕自己被马库斯·多诺万谋杀
'cause he's a maniac.The fact remains that Donovan was convicted
因为他就是个疯子事实上定他罪仍然是
because the victims' blood was found on his shirt,
因为他的衣服上有受害者的血
and Reid put it there.
而这是里德弄上去的
The question is,
问题在于
did you know about it?
这件事你是不是知情
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
If you were part of this in any way, Detective,
如果这事你参与其中 警探
now's the time to come clean.
现在是时候坦白了
I mean, come on,I ask that question of perps
我说 得了吧 这句话我每天
every single day myself,all right?
都要对罪犯说 好吗
We got a time-sensitive matter
我们时间紧迫
related to an ongoing investigation.
还有个调查要进行
What do you know? Got to go.
你知道些什么 我该走了
I got more questions,Detective.
我还有问题要问你 警探
Have fun with that.
自己玩去吧
What is he talking about in there?
他在里面和你说了些什么
Nothing. Bunch of hot air.
没什么 一堆屁话
You think they're trying to get you to hang Reid out to dry?
你觉得他们想让你出♥卖♥♥♥里德
Reid is a good cop, okay?
里德是个好警♥察♥ 好吗
He would never have to plant evidence to make a case,
他绝对不会为了结案而伪造证据
especially against a rat like Marcus Donovan.
特别是对马库斯·多诺万这种卑鄙小人
Sounds like they got him pretty good.
听上去他们很了解他
Come on. He's a decorated detective.
拜托 他是个荣誉警探
Marcus Donovan's got a rap sheet a mile long.
马库斯·多诺瓦的犯罪记录都有一英里长了
Who would you believe? And why'd you pull me out of there?
你会信谁 还有你把我从那儿拉出来干嘛
What's so pressing?
什么事这么急
Close the door.
把门关上
What are you doing here?
你到这来干什么
Violating about a dozen rules of protocol, but we got to talk.
虽然违反了协议里的十几个规则 但我们得谈谈
Does this have anything to do with, uh, your crony over here
这和你的 呃 好朋友到这儿来
asking me questions about a case from seven years ago?
问我七年前的案子有关吗
Yeah, and you didn't hear it from me,
对 并且我和你的这次对话从没发生过
but don't say another word without an attorney present.
律师不在的情况下什么都别说
Why the hell do I need a lawyer?
我他妈的为什么需要律师
We've been investigating Darryl Reid for two months.
我们已经调查达瑞尔·里德两个月了
We have him dead to rights on perjury
我们有确凿的证据证明他伪造
and tampering with physical evidence.
和篡改了物证
I don't believe it.
我不信
Yeah, well, you better.
我看你最好相信
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表