You heard from Rose's son?
罗斯的儿子有消息吗?
Not yet.
还没
Well, give me an address.
好吧,给我地址
I'll put marshals on his place.
我会让片警去他家
Don't you think, if I had an address,
你以为如果我有地址
I'd be on my way there already?
我自己不会去吗?
I thought you were tight with him,
我以为你跟他有密切联♥系♥
Like you are with his jailbird mommy?
就像你跟他坐牢的妈妈一样?
I took him to a few mets games
我带他去看了几场大都会队的比赛
when he was a kid,
那时他还是个孩子
He turned 18,
年满18岁后
he wanted to be close to his mother,
他想离他母亲近一些
So he moved up near the prison.
于是他搬到了监狱附近
That's the last I heard from him.
这是我最后一次跟他联♥系♥
You lost touch,
你跟他不联♥系♥了
like you did with Rose.
就像你跟罗斯一样
The last letter she wrote you was dated over a year ago.
她的最后一封信是在一年前
She just dropped out of contact.
她不再联♥系♥我
Cut me off the visitors' list, too.
也不让我去探视她
And you don't know why?
你不知道为什么?
No, I don't know why.
是的,我不知道为什么
You're the genius;
你是天才
you tell me.
你告诉我
Oh, so that's a no.
哦,所以你不知道
Is there anything in here that she says about
信里有没有说到
where she might want to go if she gets out?
如果放出来后,她会去哪里?
No, she just says, over and over,
没有,她只是一遍又一遍重复
How she shouldn't have gone to prison.
她不应该去坐牢
Same sob story, man or woman.
男男女♥女♥都会说同样的伤心故事
Well, except, in Rose's case,
好了,除了罗斯的案子
she didn't deserve to go.
她不应该去坐牢
And that guard who got attacked this morning,
今天早上被袭击的警卫
He didn't deserve to get shanked with a garden spade!
他也不应该被带柄的花♥园♥铲打一下!
How the hell do you know it was rose who shanked the guard?
你怎么知道是罗斯打的警卫?
What do we know about the other escapee?
另一个逃犯我们了解多少?
Trina hamilton.
特瑞纳·汉密尔顿
Sheet stretches into her teens.
案底从十几岁开始
She used to run a smack lab in Washington heights,
她过去在华盛顿高地搞了一个毒品实验室
Then she got hooked,
后来,她上瘾了
Murdered and dismembered a runner on her crew
她认为有人欺骗她
that she thought was ripping her off.
于是杀害并肢解她的一个手下
Sentenced to Bethany correctional,
被关进伯大尼教♥养♥院♥
Became rose's cell mate last October.
去年十月成了罗斯的室友
October. Yeah.
十月。是啊
Right around the time rose stopped writing me.
就在罗斯停止写信给我的时候
So is it possible, then, that Trina came into the joint,
因此,有可能特瑞纳把毒品带进去
Turned Rose, she cuts off the outside world
说服罗斯切断了与外界联♥系♥
and becomes Trina's flunky?
成为特瑞纳的奴才?
Are you ever gonna stop playing the violin for this woman?
你从来没有准备停止同情这个女人?
Rose would've done anything in the world to get out of the joint
罗斯愿意竭尽全力摆脱毒品
and be back with her son.
与她儿子团聚
Anything!
竭尽全力!
Including teaming up with a maniac like Trina!
包括与特瑞纳这个疯子联手!
We got a sighting.
我们发现了
I didn't get to congratulate you for bringing Delgado in.
我还没有谢谢你推荐德尔加多
Nothing due my way.
跟我什么关系也没有
Your guy did good.
你的手下干的不错
We're going with him.
我们要采用他的方案
As if he needs a bigger head?
好像他需要一个更大的老板?
You know, this floor isn't zoned for residency.
要知道,这栋楼不是居民楼
Sir?
什么意思?
So sleeping on the couch for more than, say, a night,
所以睡在沙发上超过一个晚上
That'd be breaking the law, technically.
理论上是犯法的
Oh, yeah, well, I'm, uh...
呵,是啊,我...
How many nights?
多少个晚上了?
Just a couple.
只有几晚
Anything you want to talk about?
想谈谈吗?
Nothing you want to hear.
您不想听的
That's not what I asked, sid.
那不是我要的答案,希德
Just, uh,
只是,呃
A little trouble at home.
家里有点麻烦
You and Sheila?
你和希拉?
She...
她...
Well...
嗯...
There's someone else.
还有别人
She tell you this?
她告诉你的?
No, but I saw some texts on her phone.
没有,我在她手♥机♥上看到一些短♥信♥
And you're sure they were...
你肯定他们......
One was about figuring out where they could meet
一条短♥信♥是商量他们在哪里见面
And what they were gonna get up to when they did.
见面时做什么
Then he texted her he was, quote,
然后,他发短♥信♥给她,原话
"eot
EOT
At 2200 hours," unquote.
22点
So he's a cop.
所以他是一个警♥察♥
Yeah.
是呀
You have a name?
你知道名字吗?
Not till just this morning,
直到今天上午才知道
When he said,
当他说
"something lights me, I'm all over it."
“我感兴趣的事,我会全力以赴去做”
He texted the same exact message to Sheila.
他给希拉发了一模一样的句子
Must be like his motto when it comes to him getting what he wants.
一定是当他如愿以偿时的座右铭
Well, that doesn't prove squat.
嗯,这并不能证明什么
And last week, I come home,
上周,我回家的时候
Delgado's there with sheila.
德尔加多与希拉在一起
Says he was looking for me.
他说,他在找我
And I thought to myself,
我心想
"well, you know where I am.
得了,你知道我在哪里
Ninth floor, one pp, all day long."
一整天都在总部九楼
You take a guy under your wing,
你对一个人爱护有加
And he stabs you in the back?
而他在背后捅你一刀
Slow down.
慢点
Boss, I've earned my stripes, all right?
老板,我的职位是自己挣来的,对吗?
You pinned these bars on me yourself.
您亲自提拔的我
And just the thought of seeing that son of a bitch strutting around up here...
想想这个混♥蛋♥昂首阔步地在这里走来走去...
Or me being tasked to help him out with his stupid Juvistat program!
我还要负责帮他处理他愚蠢的Juvistat程序!
I mean,
我的意思是
there's some things I'm just not gonna put up with!
有一些事情,我不想再忍♥了!
All right?
好吗?
Either he goes,
要么他走
Or I do.
要么我走
To give advice and opinion.
提出建议和意见
That's your job.
是你的工作
What is not your job Is to give ultimatums.
下最后通牒不是
You need to think about that.
你要好好考虑这一点
This is a gas station near the saw mill river parkway.
这是锯木厂河大路附近的加油站
That's due west of the prison.
在监狱的西面
Must have travelled by foot through the woods.
一定是步行穿过了树林
Here they come.
看这里
See that?
看到了吗?
Trina's the ringleader.
特瑞纳是罪魁祸首
Ooh!
哦!
And she's a complete maniac.
她完全是一个疯子
Look at her, she's pouring gas on the guy.
看她,她在向那人泼汽油
Where did Rose go?
罗斯哪里去了?
Attendant said she ran in asking for a map.
服务员说,她跑进来要一张地图
When he turned to get one,
当他转过身去拿时
she reached over the counter
她越过柜台
and grabbed a .45 he keeps there.
抓起一把放在那里的.45枪
Threatened to shoot him if he gave chase.
威胁如果他追来,会向他开枪
You still think Rose Butler's an angel?
你仍然认为罗斯·巴特勒是天使?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表