是他想逗我玩
You ever hear of Edmund Kemper, the Co-Ed Killer?
你有听说过埃德蒙·肯珀吗 那个女学生杀手
Sure, why?
当然听过 怎么了
He killed his mother, and shortly after that,
他杀了他母亲 在那之后没多久
he turned himself in.
他就去自首了
He said that killing her allowed him to surrender.
他说杀掉她才使自己停下
Oh.
哦
I get it now.
我懂了
You think he's gonna turn himself in.
你是觉得他会自首
He may have.
他也许会
But now his actions have become more erratic, more intensified
但当他在那艘船上杀掉他的母亲后
since he killed his mother on that boat.
现在他的行为变得更加反复无常 更加丧心病狂
Good, 'cause I don't want him to stain his routine.
很好 因为我不希望他按部就班
Well, I do, okay?
但我想 好吗
Because that is how we catch these guys.
因为我们就是这么来抓这类人的
22 people are dead.
已经死了22个人
I'm not waiting for him anymore.
我不会再坐等他出手了
Because you challenged him.
因为你向他提出了挑战
Now, he's dropping bodies at your feet like a damn retriever.
现在他就像猎犬一样把尸体扔在你脚边
He's doing that because he's a serial killer.
他这么做是因为他是个连环杀手
That's what they do-- They kill people.
连环杀手就是干这些的 他们专门杀人
I wish you knew the first thing about human behavior.
首先我希望你搞明白人性是什么
And I wish you knew that that son of a bitch isn't human!
我也希望你搞明白这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的家伙就不是人
Reagan.
雷根
Okay. Yeah.
好的 是
They found another body.
他们又发现一具尸体
The FBI issued a press release
联邦调查局在新闻发布会上
with the latest victim's name Gabriella Moretti
公布了最近一位受害者的名字 加布里拉·莫里蒂
without informing us.
并没有通知我们
I've got a new name for our joint investigations:
我给我们的联合调查行动取了个新名字
disjointed.
脱节联合
Special Agent Clune is here, sir.
特别探员柯隆到了 长官
Let's have him.
让他进来
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
No, I don't think you do.
不 我觉得你不知道
It was an oversight.
那是个疏忽
Clearly, you have no oversight.
显然 你肯定没疏忽大意
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
That you're so anxious to jump claim,
你这么急着洗白自己
you are issuing releases
在通知我们之前 就擅自公布
on a case in our jurisdiction, and ahead of us.
我们正在联合调查的案子的消息这事
Our objective was to get the information out
我们的宗旨是尽快将我们
as soon as possible.
所知的消息公布出去
To warn citizens about the fact
用来警告市民
that a serial killer is on the loose.
有一个连环杀手潜逃在外
Tell me something,
你告诉我
did you notify the family first?
你有事先告知家属吗
I'm sure that we did.
我确信我们有
No, you're not.
不 你们没有
Look, in the midst of this,
关于这件事情
you want to talk about, what, manners?
你是想谈什么 礼仪吗
This is NYPD headquarters, Agent Clune.
这里是纽约警局的总部 柯隆探员
I do not need a tutorial in communicating with my city.
我不需要有人来帮我与这座城市交流
If I may.
听我说
The only thing you may do is share with me,
你唯一要做的事情就是和我分享
right now, anything else you haven't shared.
当下来说 就是指所有那些你没有分享的事情
DCPI Moore, are you gonna do your job here,
DCPI的摩尔副局 你是不是该说点什么
and ask your boss
管管你家局长
to back off?
让他消消气
Not if I want to keep my job.
我可不想和他闹翻 让别人顶替我
I tell you what, let me make it easy on you,
我来告诉你好了 我来把事情简单化
let's just cancel the joint investigation, how's that?
我们干脆就取消联合调查 怎么样
That's not your call.
这不是你说了算的
Well, you didn't want to do it in the first place,
反正你一开始就不愿意合作
so it's a wash, right?
正合你意 不是么
You can't just do that.
你不能这么干
Oh, sure I can.
我当然可以
Just call it professional courtesy.
就叫它同行间的理解好了
Just between us men.
仅限我们之间
What-what is this?
这 这是几个意思
Everybody walks away happy.
大家好聚好散
Minute we have him, I'll shoot you an e-mail.
一旦我们找到他 我会给你发邮件的
Hi, thanks for coming down.
嗨 很感谢你能赶过来
No, thank you, Erin.
不 应该谢谢你 艾琳
Please have a seat.
请坐
So, I took a look at your father's case.
我调查了下你父亲的案子
Turns out he was shot
事实上他是在一场
in a turf war over a neighborhood that, at the time,
街区的帮派战争中被枪击的 在当时
was controlled by the mob.
那里被黑帮所控制
Hell's Kitchen. Yes.
地狱厨房♥ 的确如此
He survived.
他活了下来
Well, I don't understand.
这我就不懂了
He was shot four times, rushed to St. Vincent's,
他挨了四枪 被紧急送往圣文森特医院
and he recovered.
之后他痊愈了
So he's not dead?
所以说他没死
He's in prison.
他现在在监狱里
Well, that must be a mistake.
那这一定是搞错了
He's been in prison for almost 40 years for attempted murder,
他已经因为谋杀未遂、谋杀和敲诈勒索在监狱里
murder and racketeering.
待了快40年了
Racketeering?
敲诈勒索
Your father was the top lieutenant in the Irish mob.
你父亲是爱尔兰黑帮的高层助理
My mother told me that he was murdered in that shoot-out.
我母亲告诉我他在那场枪战中被谋杀了
Maybe she was trying to protect you.
或许她是在试图保护你
The prison is upstate.
监狱位于州北部
I'm happy to arrange for you to meet.
我可以为你安排一次见面
No, no.
不 不了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, uh, thank you for looking into this, Erin
谢谢你调查这事 艾琳
I appreciate that.
我很感谢
Got to be the same girl from the phone call.
一定和电♥话♥里那个女孩是同一个人
You see what he's doing, right?
你能感觉到他在干什么 对吗
He's trying to get inside your head
他在跟你分享这些经历
by sharing this experience with you,
试图影响你的思考
but if we get inside
但是如果我们顺着他的思维
his head, it'll be easier to find him.
才会更容易找到他
You can waste your time trying to get inside his head.
你可以浪费时间去按照他的思维去思考啊
The only way to find him is to up the game.
找到他的唯一办法就是站在这场杀戮游戏之上
Detective Reagan. I got nothing for you.
雷根警探 无可奉告
I've got something for you.
我有些东西给你
A message from Thomas Wilder.
来自托马斯·怀尔德的讯息
This came to the newsroom to my attention.
这个被送到了新闻编剧部 引起了我的注意
"Danny Reagan is not a good detective.
"丹尼·雷根不是个好警探
He can't even protect helpless women."
他甚至都不能保护手无寸铁的女人"
Now do you have a comment?
你有什么要说的吗
Remember how we caught the Son of Sam, Francis?
还记得我们是怎么抓到山姆之子的吗 弗朗西斯
Parking ticket.
停车罚单
Ted Bundy got caught running a stop sign.
泰德·邦迪因为没有在停车标志前停车而被抓
Maybe that's how you get Wilder.
也许你也会这么抓到怀尔德
Well, most criminals are stupid, Jack.
大多数罪犯都是蠢货 杰克
They make stupid mistakes. Now Wilder, he's...
他们就是会犯些傻里傻气的错误 但这个怀尔德 他是
You know, maybe we should talk about something else.
那个 也许我们该聊点别的
How about we talk about Nicky's new cop boyfriend.
说说尼基的新警♥察♥男友吧
Sean!
肖恩
That's what you said.
你就是这么说的
It's fine.
没关系
I know it's the elephant in the room.
我知道这已经是公开的秘密了
Thank you for that, Uncle Jaime.
这还得谢谢你 杰米舅舅
Hey, it's no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Apparently it is to you guys.
对你们来说是没什么大不了
Sure you've already checked him out.
我敢说你们都已经彻底调查过他了
Not me.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表