you don't understand the first thing about me.
那你就真的是太不了解我了
I used to want your respect.
我以前想得到你的尊敬
Not anymore.
但现在不了
Well, you got what you want.
你已经得到了你想要的
Good-bye, Reverend.
再见 牧师先生
In your own words,
你来给我们讲讲
how did this deception start?
骗局是何时开始的
I didn't think of it as deception.
我不认为那是欺骗
I never got along
我从未和
with what I guess you'd call my family of origin.
你所谓的我所出身的家庭相处过
I didn't belong in that house.
我不属于那里
I felt... like I was never really one of them.
我从未...感觉我是他们的一份子
Did you start associating with street gangs instead?
所以你开始和街头帮派开始结交
I began hanging out 'cause we had the music in common.
我会他们结交是因为在音乐方面我们有共同语言
They became my, like, real family.
他们变成了我真正的亲人
Even though my genetic history is not African,
哪怕我的基因里不属于黑人
I identify with the struggle in the streets.
但我自认我是在街头奋斗中成长
So it was natural for me to...
所以我自然而然的认为...
I guess you would say, "appropriate" the identity.
用你的话说 "换用"身份
Can you tell us how this led to the events on February 2nd
你能告诉我到底是什么导致了二月二号♥
when Anthony Science Reynolds was murdered?
安东尼·赛恩斯·雷诺兹谋杀案
I had a beef with Science
我和赛恩斯有过矛盾
because he called me out as a fake.
因为他说我是冒牌货
When he threatened me,
当他威胁我的时候
one of my friends had to step up to defend me.
我的一个朋友站出来保护了我
When you say he defended you, what do you mean?
你说他保护了你 具体是指什么
I mean, he got rid of the threat.
我是指他消除了威胁
Is it your understanding
是不是可以理解为
that this friend of yours murdered
你的那个朋友谋杀了
Anthony Reynolds?
安东尼·雷诺兹
Yes.
是的
And how did you learn this?
那你是怎么知道的
My friend told me
当我朋友把枪带到我的家中后
when he brought the gun to my house afterwards.
他告诉我的
Objection. Hearsay.
反对 这是道听途说
This qualifies under the exception, Your Honor.
这个问题是个例外 法官大人
I'll allow it for now, Ms. Reagan.
我暂时先允许 雷根女士
Can you tell us the name of this friend of yours?
你能告诉我们这个朋友的名字吗
You do know that you're still under oath?
你是否明白你是宣过誓的
I do.
明白
Can you answer the question then, please?
能请你回答那个问题吗
Your Honor, can we approach?
我们能上前说话吗 法官大人
Ms. Reagan, what's going on?
到底是怎么回事 雷根女士
It is our understanding that the man
请理解刚刚那个
who entered the courtroom is Thomas Miller.
进入法庭的人叫托马斯·米勒
Mr. Murtagh was about to name him as the actual shooter,
而默塔先生正要指证他是杀人凶手
but now he's too intimidated to continue.
但他现在太害怕而不能继续
Do we need to take a break to deal with this?
需要休庭来处理一下吗
We already have a warrant for his arrest,
我们实际上已经有了一张对他的逮捕令
based on statements that Mr. Murtagh made to our office.
根据默塔在地检办公室所作的证词
I think a break would be good.
我认为休庭是正确的选择
Okay.
好吧
We're going to take a brief recess to take care of business.
我们要做一个短暂的休庭来处理一些事情
Yo, I'm sorry T, man. They're making me.
对不起 兄弟 是他们逼我的
You a dead man.
你死定了
This is how you do me?
你就这么报答我的吗
Officers?
法警
Officers!
法警
Get off me! Get off of me!
放开我 快放开我
Order in the court!
肃静 肃静
I got goons on these streets. They're gonna get you.
我有很多兄弟 他们会杀了你的
Watch your back! Watch your back!
你小心点 你小心点
You're dead!
你死定了
Your mom's dead!
你妈妈也死定了
Everybody's dead! I'm gonna get you!
所有人都死定了 我会杀了你
Police! All right, step away from your desks, please!
警♥察♥ 请各位离开你的办公桌
May I have your hand off the computer?
你能把你的电脑给我吗
Detective Reagan, what is going on?
雷根警探 怎么回事
We got a warrant to seize every computer in the place,
我们获得了法庭的允许可以查看你们的电脑
Reverend. Are you kidding?
牧师 你在开玩笑吗
You've overstepped by a country mile.
这简直是不可理喻
We have reason to believe
我们完全有理由相信
you're in possession of material relevant
你拥有案件调查的
to a criminal investigation.
相关的材料
What is your probable cause? All those new videos
以什么理由 你把所有
of the bike crash you just posted to YouTube.
关于自行车事故的视频发布在YouTube上
We thought we'd take a look at them and see
我们想看一看所有的视频
if we can find something you missed.
找找有没有什么你遗漏的
A judge signed this warrant,
虽然是法官签的指令
but I see your father's hand in this.
但你父亲一定是幕后指使
You wouldn't be acting
没有他的批准
without his approval. We got two ways we can play it,
你不会这么耍横 现在你有两条路可走
Reverend. You can help us find what we're looking for,
牧师先生 要么你可以帮我们找出我想要的
or we're gonna go through every single piece
或者我们会仔仔细细的查遍
of information you got here.
你办公室每一个角落
Gerry was right. Frank Reagan is a gangster.
杰里是对的 弗兰克·雷根就是个流氓
I'll let him know you're impressed.
我会帮你传达你的敬意
Congratulations. What's up?
恭喜了 怎么了
He's off the hook for now.
他的案子被撤下了
His family pulled some strings.
他的家人动用了一些关系
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说些什么
A Detective Danny Reagan happened to turn up a video
有一段关于你截下了一辆冲向妇女孩子的自行车的视频
from Reverend Potter's office showing the officer protecting
被雷根警探在
a mother and a child from the bike rider.
在波特牧师的办公室里发现
I told you that from the start.
我从一开始就告诉你们了
The rider's getting out of the hospital later today,
那名自行车手今晚就能出院了
and he's not pressing charges.
而他也不会提起诉讼
I take it we are free to go?
我想我们可以走了
Funny how it always works out for the Reagans, isn't it?
有趣的是雷根家总有解决方法 对吗
I went to law school, too, Counselor.
我也是法学院毕业的 律师小姐
I don't really get your move here.
我实在搞不清楚你想干什么
If you think my family
如果你真的认为我的家人
wields power this way, why would you be insulting us
是这样的滥用权力 当你如此渴望能得到晋升
as you try to move up the ladder?
那你为什么要侮辱我们
Officer Reagan. Back at it, I see.
雷根警官 看来你复职了
Reverend, you've got your job, and I've got mine.
牧师先生 你有你的工作 我也有我的
Give your father my regards.
向你父亲替我问声好
What was that about?
那是怎么回事
Kind of a reverse salute.
他只是在说反话
Hey, Jamie, there's something I want to say to you.
杰米 我想和你说几句话
It's all good.
没事的
We got it cleared up with the DA's office.
过会儿我们还得去检察官办公室
No, it's-it's not that. I...
不 不是的 我
I'm really sorry about what I said.
对于我所说的我感到非常抱歉
When you said maybe I should get a partner I can trust?
是关于你想要我去找个我信任的搭档吗
Hey.
嘿
I already got a partner I can trust.
我已经有了一个可以信任的搭档了
You want to keep things how they are?
你是说一切可以保持原样
I still got your back.
我依旧会罩着你的
What do we want?
我们想要什么
Justice.
正义
When do we want it?
什么时候想要
Now! Here we go again.
就是现在 我们又要倒霉了
What do we want? Justice!
我们想要什么 正义
When do we want it?
什么时候想要
Now! What do we want?
就是现在 我们想要什么
Justice! When do we want it?
正义 什么时候想要
Now!
就是现在
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表