I'm just trying to protect my mom.
我只是想保护我妈
Like you couldn't protect her from your stepdad?
就像你不能保护她不受你继父伤害?
'cause that's all that's going on here.
因为就是这回事
And you can take it out on me all you want, Eric.
你可以完全不帮我,埃里克
But that's not gonna get her back safe.
但是,这是不会让她平安回来的
Only you can do that.
只有你能做到这一点
I'm asking you to help me find her.
我要你帮我找到她
At my apartment,
在我公♥寓♥里
I overheard trina Tell my mom that right
我无意中听到特瑞纳告诉我妈
before she got busted,
就在她被抓之前
She was making a truce with this old rival dealer,
她跟一个老对手握手言和
Um... Rico.
嗯...里科
Said they would be safe at Rico's 'cause...
她说,她们在里科那里会没事的...
'cause nobody would think she would go to an old enemy.
因为没有人会想到她会去找她的老冤家
You know, the cops wouldn't look for her there, but...
你知道,警♥察♥不会去那里找她,但...
They just needed to find a way to get to his place
她们得离开主路
while staying off of the main streets.
找到一条去他那里的路
Good.
很好
Open up.
打开
Will you please just make sure she's okay?
请你确保她没事?
This time I will.
这次我会的
What do we got?
我们找到了什么?
Kid says Rose and Trina are holed up in a drug spot up the block...
小子说,罗斯和特瑞纳躲在一个贩毒窝点......
1280 Jancey.
杰西街1280号♥
We scouted the area.
我们查看了那里
No sign of the sedan they stole.
没有看到她们偷走的轿车
So, this could be a dead end?
所以,这可能是死路一条?
Or it could not be a dead end.
也可能不是
Line it up!
排好队形!
How exactly do you want to do this?
究竟你们想怎么做?
The marshal service is gonna do this.
法警会处理这事
You two are gonna watch and learn.
你们两个一边看着,好好学学
You heard the man.
你听到了
The marshals will handle it.
法警会处理这事
The rest of us will watch and learn.
我们其余的人一边看着,好好学学
Hold.
停
U.S. Marshal!
美国法警!
Hands where we can see them!
把手放在我们可以看到的地方!
U.S. Marshal!
美国法警!
Go! Go!
上!上!
I got you, I got you.
抓住你了,抓住你了
Watch him.
检查他
Drop it!
放下!
Trina!
特瑞纳!
Drop it!
放下!
Danny?
丹尼?
Right here.
在这里
Where's rose?
罗斯在哪里?
We cleared the house.
我们清查了房♥子
There's no sign of her.
没有发现她的迹象
These dirtbags shot two of my men.
这个混♥蛋♥打伤了我的两个手下
Oh, you know, we watched and learned that on the way in.
哦,你知道吗,我们在来的路上看到和学到了
Yeah, well, if Rose puts up a fight like this,
是啊,如果罗斯弄出的这场枪战
She'll be deader than that one.
她会死得更惨
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好吗?
Pretty far from okay.
霉透了
But you will be.
但你会好起来的
My parents are flying in from florida.
我父母在从佛罗里达飞过来的路上
School wants me to go back with them for a semester.
学校要我跟他们回去休一个学期
Why'd you do it, Chrissie?
你为什么要这么做,克里西?
I just... got caught up...
我只是...入迷了...
Trying to fix what's broken in the world.
试图解决世界上的问题
And that justifies lying?
不惜说谎?
Of course not.
当然不是
I thought I was your friend.
我想我是你的朋友
You still are.
你现在仍然如此
If I was,
如果我是你的朋友
you would have come to me instead of trying to kill yourself.
你应该来找我而不是试图自杀
Even after what I did?
甚至我这么对你?
You don't have to be perfect.
你不必是完美的
You just had to believe in me
你只要相信我
as much as I believed in you.
就像我相信你一样
I'm really sorry, Nicky.
我真的很抱歉,尼基
You get better soon, okay?
你会很快好起来的,好吗?
And call me.
给我打电♥话♥
When you get back next semester.
当你下学期回来的时候
I will.
我会的
Good.
很好
'cause we got a lot of work to do.
因为我们还有很多工作要做
Hey, reagan, I'm sorry.
嘿,里根,我很抱歉
For what?
为了什么?
For doubting you earlier.
为了一开始怀疑你
I couldn't have made Eric talk.
我不能让埃里克交代
Morgan sure as hell couldn't have.
摩根肯定也不可能
Fat lot of good it did us with
胖子做了许多好事
Rose still in the wind.
罗斯依然在逃
Reagan.
里根
I got away from her.
我离开她了
Rose?
罗斯?
Rose, where the hell are you?
罗斯,你到底在哪里?
When we got to Rico's,
我们到里科那里
she made me the lookout,
她让我望风
So I just drove off,
我就开车走了
and-and then the car ran out of gas.
现在车子没油了
All right, listen.
好吧,听着
I need you to focus, okay?
我需要你集中精力,好吗?
Look around, tell me what you see.
看看四周,告诉我你看到什么
Uh, I'm between two bridges...
呃,我在两座桥之间...
The-the triborough and hell gate, I think.
我想是三区大桥和地狱门大桥
Okay, that's Astoria park.
好的,那是阿斯托利亚公园
You're in Astoria park;
你在阿斯托利亚公园
I'm on my way.
我现在过来
Danny, I want to give up.
丹尼,我想投降
Just don't bring anybody else.
只是不要让其他人来
I give you my word, I'm coming by myself.
我保证,我自己过来
Are you really going alone?
你真的打算一个人去吗?
No, this time there is something you and Morgan can do.
不,这次你和摩根可以做点事
Come on.
来吧
Who goes?
谁呀?
Heads up.
提醒一下
Sid left early.
希德早退路
Well, seeing as he's been sleeping here,
好吧,考虑到他一直睡在这里
That's probably good news.
这可能是个好消息
Except it isn't.
事实并非如此
He left word that
他留下一句话
he's swinging by the retirement racket for a lieutenant in the 3-1
他去参加一个3-1分局的退休警长的欢送会
And would be on his cell phone if he's needed.
有事打他手♥机♥
When was Sid at the 3-1?
希德什么时候去3-1分局?
He wasn't.
他没去
But Delgado was.
但德尔加多去了
God.
天
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看我
Like what?
怎么看您?
What the hell am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
I just thought you'd want to know.
我以为你想知道
Well, next time, give me the choice first.
好吧,下次一开始就给我选择
Will do.
知道了
Is that all?
就这些吗?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表