I forgot.
彻底忘了
A couple years back, a guy, Nelson,
有个叫尼尔森的家伙 几年前
he worked out of your house. You guys know him?
他曾在你们分局干过 还记不记得他
Yeah, a little. Good guy, good cop.
是的 有点印象 人还不错 是个好警♥察♥
Now he's an AWOL cop.
而他现在是个擅离职守的警♥察♥
Really? What happened?
是么 怎么回事
I don't know.
我不清楚
His partner hasn't heard from him.
他的搭档还没有他的消息
His soon-to-be ex-wife
而他的"未来"的前妻
doesn't give a damn if he's dead or alive.
则根本就不在乎他的死活
Anything you can remember about him that might shed some light?
你们有什么能记起关于他的任何事 也许会有一定帮助
He was only with us for a cup of coffee.
我们之前只是在喝咖啡时和他有过接触
And that was before he lost his son.
那还是在他失去儿子之前的事
Yeah, well, he's got plenty of rips since then
没错 在那之后的确有大量的投诉记录
reporting late for duty,
报告不及时
improper patrol, civilian complaints.
巡逻时行为不当 市民的不满投诉
Well, I can't say for sure, but I did hear some rumors.
那个 我不能肯定 但我听到些流言
What kind of rumors?
什么样的流言
Nothing I ever saw myself,
我并未亲眼所见
but I-I heard Kenny was messing with drugs.
但我听说肯尼曾沉迷于药物
His partner never said a word to me about him using drugs.
他的搭档可没告诉过我他曾吸过毒
He would've known.
他应该早就知道了
Yeah, if he was hitting the pipe and we were riding together
没错 如果我们每天一起出去巡逻而他吸了毒
every day and I didn't notice,
这样我都没注意到
I wouldn't deserve to wear the uniform.
我就不配穿这套警服
That's what I'm thinking.
我也是这么想的
This is Cooke running north along First Avenue towards 195
库克向北沿着第一大道195号♥狂奔
just before he's snatched up by NYPD.
就在他被警♥察♥抓起来之前
See there,
看这里
he's got the gun.
他有把枪
We lose him for a sec,
有几秒钟消失在镜头外
pick him up the next block.
在下个街区又找到他
But here,
但这里
there's no gun.
枪不见了
So somewhere between here and there
也就是说库克把枪扔在了
Cooke ditches it.
这两个镜头间的某个地方
NYPD searching that block already?
纽约警方是不是已经搜查了那个街区
Every inch of it.
每一个角落
Investigating detectives need anything
如果调查该案的警探有任何需要
and I mean anything
我是说任何需要
you let me know.
你一定要让我知道
10-4.
遵命
And get a word out to our friends in Corrections.
还有一点请转告在我们在监狱的"朋友们"
So long as Adrian Cooke is in the custody
只要阿德里安·库克在这座城市
of this city, he is to be treated like the Pope himself.
关押一天 就不能动他的一根汗毛
Guy's a cop killer.
他可是个警♥察♥杀手
You know what they do to those guys in the joint.
你明白他在牢里会有什么样的待遇
Which is why I want you to make sure it doesn't happen.
这就是为什么我想要你保证那不会发生
I am not gonna lose this case on a trumped-up appeal
我不会因为伪造上诉而输掉这个案子
because some son of a bitch guard took a cheap shot.
就因为一些混♥蛋♥警卫恶意中伤
Copy you. And, look, for what it's worth...
明白了 听着 无论如何...
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, Officer Gibson's widow
对不起打扰一下 吉布森警官的遗孀
is here and asked to speak with you.
来这想要和你谈谈
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这很不妙
Tell her you're tied up?
要告诉她你没空吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Mrs. Gibson.
吉布森太太
I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
You're Erin Reagan?
你就是艾琳·雷根
I am.
是的
If you'd like to go to my office so we could talk...
可以去我的办公室吗 这样我们可以谈谈...
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
And then she hauled off and slapped me.
然后她出手扇了我一巴掌
Hard.
下手很重
Still hurt?
还疼吗
Not so much on my face.
脸上已经不疼了
But on the inside, yeah.
但在我心里很痛
You want to press charges?
你想提起控告吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不
You didn't come all the way over here
你来这并不是为了告诉我
to tell me someone slapped you.
你被人扇了一巴掌
I came all the way over here
我大老远的来这
to ask you in person to try not to intercede
是想亲自请您别为了这件事
with the mayor on this.
去找市长调解了
I already tried to intercede
那个该死的项目被推出前
before the damn program got rolled out.
我就已经试着去说调解过了
Good, then you're on record.
好 你的举动已经公布于众了
Stay out of the current mess.
所以就别趟这滩浑水了
What makes you think I'd try?
是什么让你觉得我已经试过了
40 years of knowing you.
和你生活了40年
And by the way, I would still
还有一件事 如果不得不再选一遍的话
back the mayor on this program if I had to do it over.
我依旧会在这项目上支持市长的
I don't know how you can still be for it.
我不明白你怎么还这么固执己见
A cop was murdered on account of this thug
一个警♥察♥就是因为这个恶棍得到了“新生”
getting a fresh start.
而被谋杀
How many innocent men got roughed up by stop and frisk?
那有多少无辜的人在被拦截搜查时受到了粗鲁地对待
Roughed up isn't dead.
粗暴对待和死亡不一样
The greater good trumps a single setback.
上善之道都得踏平阻碍
Maybe we should quit here while we're ahead here.
也许我们应该知难而退
I was quoting you there, Dad, on the greater good.
我只是在引用您的话 老爸 上善之道
Well, in this case, misquoting.
在这件事上就是错误引用
It presumes the mayor's program...
那假定市长的项目...
One I support.
我支持的项目
...that your and the mayor's program serves the greater good.
...那你和市长的项目就是为了遵循上善之道
But there's a fact that proves you wrong.
但是现在就有个事实就能证明你们是错的
And it's plain as day laying on a slab down in the morgue.
这个事实就清清楚楚地躺在停尸房♥的解剖台上
Hey, Danny.
嘿 丹尼
Officer Abrams, congratulations,
艾布拉姆斯警官 恭喜你
you won yourself a first-class ticket to my doghouse.
赢得了通往审讯室的头等舱机票
What's going on? Move it.
怎么回事 走吧
That's an excellent question.
真是个好问题
One I look forward to prying out of you like a rotten tooth.
我期待能像拔牙一样从你嘴里弄出点情报
"I am not a bad person.
“我不是个坏人
"But I have done bad things.
但我做了些坏事
"By the time I'm six, I'm on my own,
在我还是六岁时 我就自食其力
"Either in the streets or in the system.
无论是流落街头还在系统体制中
"So yeah, I done stuff,
没错 我是干过一些事
"But I ain't never hurt no one, not really.
但我从未真正伤害过任何一个人
"I want to be good and if you give me this chance
如果我能得到这次机会我想成为一个好人
"I will do whatever it takes
我会不惜代价
"To be the best me I can be.
成为最好的自己
"Thank you for your time.
谢谢
Adrian."
阿德里安
That's a very moving letter.
这是一封很感人的信
Unfortunately it's complete fiction.
可惜完全是由谎言构成的
Nah, it ain't.
不 不是
It's good, don't get me wrong.
说的是很好 不要误解我
Good enough to convince me
足以说服我
and the rest of the review board.
和剩下的审查人员
But it's still a con job.
但仍然不是真的
That's all true.
都是真的
Every word of it.
每一个字
"I ain't ever hurt no one,
我从未伤害任何人
not really?"
不对吧
Yeah, I didn't.
是的 我没有
I think Officer Gibson might disagree if he could.
我认为吉布森长官或许会不同意 如果他可以的话
Unfortunately, we will never hear from him again.
不幸的是 我们再也听不到他说话了
I ain't kill that cop, aiight?
我没有杀那个警♥察♥ 好吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表