I'll give you the E-Z Pass.
我可以给你一张通行证
Okay, what's up?
好吧 怎么了
I don't think you should come up to school.
我认为你不该来我学校
Because?
因为什么
It's practically a trap.
那实际上是一个陷阱
I'll bring backup.
我会带着保镖的
Please, I'm not joking.
得了吧 我没开玩笑
I know you're not, but I have to.
我知道 但我必须去
Why?
为什么
When my granddaughter has to come here
当我孙女必须赶过来
and warn me off of speaking at such a fine college
告诉我取消去一家不错的大学演讲
because a few students don't like the NYPD,
因为那里有些学生不喜欢纽约警方
that's a sad day, and sad days need jokes.
这使我感到悲伤 而悲伤的日子需要开开玩笑
Would you listen to me?!
到底有没有听到我说的话啊
Always.
一直都在听
You don't understand.
你不明白
Some of my classmates think the NYPD is racist.
我的一些同学认为纽约警方是种族主义者
How many of these classmates?
有多少这样的同学
Enough of them, certainly the ones that'll likely show up.
足够多了 而到时候他们很可能都会在现场
But it's not the truth.
但那不是事实
Well, I know that and you know that,
我和你当然知道
but the atmosphere there, it...
但那里的氛围已经是...
Is intolerant.
不容异议的
Some of the groups are incredibly tolerant
一些团体令人难以置信的
and inclusive of a...a whole wide range of things.
有自己的运作方式
But... it's like an approved list,
就像有张黑名单
and if you're not on it, then you got to watch out.
如果你不加入他们的话 你就得注意了
Must be tough on you.
对你来说一定很艰难吧
Actually, I can see it for what it is.
其实 我可以明白它是什么
I mean... I kind of grew up around it.
我是指 我就在这种氛围中长大
How's that?
怎么说
Grandpa, I've been at Reagan dinner tables
外公 从我记事起
since I was in a high chair.
我就坐在雷根家的餐桌上了
I mean, the Reagans have
我是指 我们家
a pretty strong set of doctrines themselves.
有一套严律的家规
Are you saying we're intolerant?
你是说我们家不宽容吗
Not at all, but...highly opinionated.
不是那个意思 我是指一点独断专行
Okay, but isn't college supposed to be a place
好吧 但大学不就应该是个
where divergent opinions can clash
允许有不同的意见相互冲突
without fear of reprisal, with impunity?
而不用担心后果的地方吗
Maybe it's supposed to be, but...
也许是应该那样 但...
Look, I'm used to "not fair."
听着 我已习惯了“不公平”
It's a big part of this job.
这是我工作的重要组成部分
Please, would you just trust me on this?
求你了 就这次能不能相信我
I'm telling you, it's-it's gonna make you look bad.
听我的 那...那会让你难堪的
I'm used to that, too.
我也已经习惯了
Even with all the high-tech plate readers and cameras,
即使我们有高科技雷达和监控探头
it's hard to believe we haven't gotten a hit on him.
真不敢相信我们还没有找到他
Hello?
有点反应好吗
You know, maybe... maybe we got to work on a smaller scale.
也许...也许我们的搜索规模有点小
Known associates, family members.
掌握了他的工作关系家庭情况
No, this guy's a loner,
不 这家伙独来独往不与人接触
except for one person: his mother.
除了一个人:他的母亲
Yeah, we tried that already.
我们之前已经试过了
She was in rehab.
她当时在康复中心
She was doing a 30-day stint, which ended about five days ago.
她之前在做一个三十天的疗程 也就是说五天前刚刚结束
Why don't we take a ride?
想去兜个风吗
Yeah, what makes you think she'll talk to us?
你又凭什么认为她会和我们谈话
My winning personality.
我的好胜心
Come on, it's worth a shot.
来吧 这值得一试
I knocked this time.
这次我敲门了哦
You're supposed to knock first.
你应该先敲门的
Oh, that's right.
哦 是啊
Mmm, not even a smile, huh?
都不笑一个嘛
You still angry?
还在生气啊
He could have got us killed, rushing in there like that.
他这么鲁莽的冲进去 很可能会害死我们俩的
Yeah, and it's over now, and none of us got hurt.
没错 但现在事情已经结束了 而且没人受到伤害
This time.
这次
And that's just pure luck, not strategy.
只是凭纯粹的运气而已 毫无战术可言
And you told him off about it too.
这点你之前已经明确的告诉他了
Now let's move on, Norma Rae.
现在 让我们把这件事放下吧 诺玛·蕾【自己搜】
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思
It means sometimes people think things,
我是指人们会有自己的想法
and there are times
而有时候
when you should keep those things to yourself.
你更应该把这些想法放在心里
Not when lives are at stake.
人命交关时可不能这样
He outranks you. And?
他的级别高于你 那又怎样
Well, maybe that doesn't matter to you,
也许对于来说这并不重要
but that matters to me.
但对我来说很重要
I didn't bring you into this, Eddie.
我可没把你带入这样的境地
We are partners, Jamie,
可我们是搭档啊 杰米
so anything that you do also affects me.
不管你做了什么都会影响到我
So now you're saying you think I make you look bad.
所以你说我让你蒙羞了
No.
不是这样的
You don't like the way I do things,
如果你不喜欢我做事的方法
ride with someone else, Eddie.
那就去和别人搭档吧 艾迪
Ride with someone who keeps their mouth shut.
去和那些懂得闭嘴的人搭档吧
NYPD detectives, we're looking for Shelly Wilder.
我们是纽约警局的警探 我们在找雪莉·怀尔德
What do you want?
你们找我♥干♥嘛
NYPD.
纽约警方
Hoping to ask you a few questions about your son.
想找你问一些关于你儿子的问题
We're not looking for any trouble.
我们不想找你的麻烦
Good. I don't like trouble.
那好 我可不喜欢麻烦
We don't like trouble either.
我们也不喜欢麻烦
You know why we're looking for your son, ma'am?
你是否道我们为什么想找你的儿子 女士
Cops say he killed some girls.
警♥察♥说他杀了些小姑娘
Five girls.
五个女孩
That we know of.
据我们所知
Why don't I help you with that?
还是让我来帮你吧
Yeah, he, uh...
他 呃...
hit them with a hammer,
用榔头敲死她们
strangled them and desecrated their bodies.
勒死她们 亵渎她们的尸体
That boy was always messing with dead things.
我儿子一直沉迷于死亡事物
How's that?
怎么说
He used to capture little animals,
他以前一直去抓一些小动物
and he'd chop off their heads,
砍下它们的头
or, you know, stab 'em to death.
或者刺死它们
and then he'd put 'em outside the house on sticks,
然后把它们插在木棒上放在门外
sort of like lawn ornaments.
就像是草坪上的装饰品
And that, uh, never raised any red flags with you, huh?
那都没敲响你的警钟 是吧
Not my fault what happened to that boy.
他变成这样不是我的错
If I tried to protect him from his daddy,
我曾试着从他父亲的魔爪下保护他
I'd get beat up real bad,
我也会被打的很惨的
so I gave up trying to help him.
所以我就放弃了保护他
You know, it's not too late for you to help him still.
要知道 你现在还想帮助他的话还为时未晚
If you just told us where he is,
如果只是告诉我们他在哪
we could get him all the help he needs.
我们会提供他所需要的帮助
He called me.
他给我打了电♥话♥
He did?
真的
He told me he was on the front page of the paper.
他告诉我他上了报纸的头版头条
He was real proud of that.
他还对此感到无比自豪
I bet he was.
我想也是
When did he call you?
他什么时候打给你的
Three weeks ago.
三星期前
On your cell phone?
打的是你的手♥机♥
Yeah, he said he had to disappear for a while.
是的 他说他得消失一段时间
Can I take that?
我能带走它吗
That's a little forward of me.
那是我没用对词
Let me... let me...
等等...等一下...
Can I borrow your phone?
我能借走你的手♥机♥吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表