他们会偷运这个国家大多数
in this country.
价值连城的汽车
I was just on with them.
我只是和他们通个电♥话♥
Good for you.
不错
And who are you?
你是谁
Sam Guttman.
山姆·古德曼
I'm a rare automobile broker...
我是一名稀有汽车中间人
with a keen interest
恰好对你们正在找的
in the car you're trying to find.
车子有着强烈的兴趣
I'm not sure it's for sale.
我不确定这车会出♥售♥
Everything's for sale for the right price.
价格合理即可出♥售♥
May I sit?
我能坐下吗
How did you know to look me up?
你怎么知道该找上我的
That's not important.
那不重要
It is to me.
对我很重要
No laws were broken, Detective.
我可没犯法 警探
Can we leave it at that?
我们能换个话题吗
Do you all talk to each other?
你有对其他人都说过这个事情吗
About something like this?
像这种事情
My, yes.
没错
So, do you have anything for me?
你有什么线索给我吗
Got a trade.
做个交易
Well, if it helps me solve this case.
好吧 如果有益于我破案
I'll tell you what I have.
我告诉你我的情报
Opportunity.
给我个机会
If you can provide me contact
如果你能给我金刚野马
Mustang,
最近的拥有者的联♥系♥方式
and it results my brokering a purchase,
且交易成功
I'd give you 20% of my commission.
我给你我佣金的20%作为提成
I'm trying to catch the guy,not help him.
我想抓住买♥♥车的人 而不是帮他
And I'm not for sale.
恕不出♥售♥
Of course not.
这是当然
But consider this.
但是考虑一下
Money like that buys some piece of mind.
钱是能买♥♥来点线索的
With plenty left over for rationale.
前人之鉴
You call me if you learn of anything, Mr. Guttman.
如果你有消息请告诉我 古德曼先生
And if you do
如果你知情
and you don't call me,
却不报
you'll be buying yourself a whole lot of trouble.
你会给你自己买♥♥下一堆麻烦事
Can you show him the door?
能带他出去吗
I will be seeing you.
我们会再见的
A few people for a ride?
载过一些人吗
Yeah.
没错
Owen's BS-ing you there.
欧文骗了你
It was a lot more people than that.
远远不止一些人
And some he'd only met, like, once.
有些仅仅是点头之交 一面之缘
Oh.
哦
I warned him.
我警告过他
Why would he mislead us?
他为什么要误导我们
You got to understand my husband, Detective.
你得理解下我的丈夫 警探
He was that kid, you know,
他就是个孩子 你知道吗
had his parents throw his birthday party
那种要父母把生日聚会
at the go-kart track or the paintball park,
办在卡丁车赛道上或者彩弹射击公园
'cause he was afraid if it was just his party,
因为他害怕孤零零一个人
no one would come.
谁都没来
Insecure.
没有安全感
Times a hundred!
极度缺乏
Aha.
啊哈
I'm so sick of having people following me,
我厌倦了有人跟踪我
but I know where it comes from.
不过我知道谁派来的
The no self-esteem in him.
他没有自尊可言
So I put up with it.
所以我也就忍♥了
And you did all this work,
你美容了这么多
but you still plan on staying with him?
但还是要留在他身边了
I did it for Owen.
我就是为了欧文♥做♥的
I'm not going anywhere.
我没打算去其他地方
Then why'd you tell him you were going to St. Maarten?
那你为何不告诉他你要去圣马丁
I wanted to surprise him.
我想给他个惊喜
I didn't think the private eye would stick around the airport.
我想私♥家♥侦♥探♥不会再机场附近逗留的
If you'll excuse me,
抱歉了
it's time for my pill, which means another nap.
我得服药 小睡一会儿了
Detective?
警探
I love my husband.
我爱我的丈夫
But you're gonna need to be tough with him.
但是你将需要去忍♥受他
He's probably embarrassed about how many people
他可能因为如此多的人
he took to go look at that stupid car of his.
在他那辆傻兮兮的车子上兜风而尴尬难堪
How little he knew about most of them.
他对那群人又了解多少呢
I will.
我会的
There's just one thing I don't quite get.
还有件事情 我不是很明白
I'm happy to help if I can.
我很乐意帮忙如果能够
You and Mr. Cairo,
你和凯洛先生
you're kind of an unusual match.
你们真是不寻常的一对
You mean what's a chick like me
你想说我这样一个少女
doing with one of the Brooks Brothers?
为什么喜欢上这样一个老男人
Like that, yeah.
差不多
When I was a kid,I wanted to be a country vet.
我小的时候 我想当一名乡村兽医
A little older,a Doctor Without Borders.
再长大点 想成为无国界医生
But both of those take medical school,
但这些都需要上医学院
and I was never much for school; ask anyone.
但是我没怎么上过学 这是真的
Right.And then I met Owen,
没错 然后我遇见了欧文
who's very smart
他聪明
and... has a heart of gold
品德高尚
by the way, and...
顺带一提
I realized I had someone to heal and nurture
我意识到我找到了另一半来治愈和养育
for the rest of my life.
我的下半辈子
Leave your card on the table,
把你的名片留在桌上
and I'll be in touch if I think of anything.
如果我想起什么 我会和你联♥系♥的
Will do.
好的
So, one of the cops arrested
其中一名被捕的12分局的警员
at the 12th was your brother's partner.
是你弟弟的搭档
Yeah, Eddie.I saw the list.
对 叫Eddie 我看到名单了
A couple hours ago,they ticketed Judge Schlossberg
几个钟头前 他们给斯波尔格法官开了张罚单
for a Hollywood stop
仅仅是在好莱坞路停车
outside the parking lot.
旁边还有很多其他车子停着
Janko and your brother.
杨科和你的弟弟
Was it a bad stop?
违停行为严重吗
It doesn't matter-- the judge is
这不是重点 法官
characterizing it as harassment and retaliation.
形容这为骚扰和报复
Apparently he called his nephew
显然他给他的侄子打电♥话♥了
and offered to supply the books
并且提议给这两名受指控的
to throw at these accused cops.
警♥察♥发法♥院♥传票
So now everyone's just going,"This means war"?
所以现在每个人都任其发展 "大战来临"了吗
Did you talk to your old man?
你和你老爸说过了吗
Just for a second.
一小会儿
I'm going over there after I get out of here.
下班了之后就去那里
Also, the arresting detectives from the squad
还有 来自小队的负责抓捕的警探们
need ten minutes with you
想和你要10分钟
to go over the grand jury strategies
来重温一下在指控警♥察♥方面
on the charged cops,if you're up for it.
应对大众陪审团的策略 如果你准备好了
I'm not really up for any of this.
我不为这些做准备
The conference room in the DA's office.
会议室在DA的办公室
Come on.
走吧
And just for the record,
郑重申明一下
anybody who asks, I told them you jumped at the chance
不论谁问 我都说在DA问你是否会负责此事时
when the DA asked you to take the lead on this.
你毫不犹豫的答应了
Who asked?
谁问了
More than you think.
太多了
Because?
因为什么
Because no one expected you to.
因为你的行为出乎意料
Where is everyone?
大家人都去哪里了
It's not even 6:00.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表