On the ground! Get on the ground!
趴下 都趴下
Now! Get on the ground!
快 都趴下
No... Open the register.
不 打开收银机
Give me the cash. Okay, okay, okay.
把现金拿来 好 好 好
Give me it!
拿来
Get down!
趴下
Open it!
打开它
Open the register. I'm going as fast as I can.
快打开收银机 我已经尽快了
Well, go a little faster!
再快点儿
I have a family...
我有家庭
Yeah, well, I have a family, too, okay? And I'm gonna
好吧 我也有家庭 我数到三
count to three, and if that cash register isn't open,
如果收银机还没打开
I'm gonna put a bullet in your head.
那我就会对着你的脑袋来一枪
One!
一
I'm trying, I'm trying.
我尽力 我尽力
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Two! Please...
二 求求你了
Jamie, look out!
杰米 快看
Three!
三
Holster your weapons.
放下武器
Let's reset.
重来
Okay...
好吧
so...
所以
what went wrong with this exercise?
这次演习我们为什么失败了
All due respect for the new training guidelines,
由于要遵守新的训练守则
Sergeant Langley, this was a must-shoot situation.
兰利警长 这种情况下你必须开枪
But Janko didn't shoot, did she?
但是杨科没有开枪 不是吗
I had a better angle to see everything.
我有一个更好的视角可以观察到全局
It was a no-win scenario.
这是个无法完成的任务
It happens.
的确有
Sometimes we can't control all the factors,
有时候我们无法控制所有的因素
but we can control ourselves.
但我们可以控制好自己
Janko, nice restraint.
杨科 自♥制♥力很不错
Reagan...
雷根
...we got some work ahead of us.
我们还有难题摆在面前
Thank you!
谢谢
It's been a privilege and an honor.
这既是特权也是荣誉
If there's a doctor in the house,
如果屋子里有一名医生
I think I just had a hernia.
我想我已经唱岔气了
That sound you heard...
听起来好像
I think it's brave
我认为
getting up there. I could never.
站在那儿是很勇敢的 我肯定做不到的
I'm with you.
我跟你一样
Not me, I got a whole set of tunes I'm gonna sing
我不是 我退休时会有
for my retirement.
一系列想要唱的的歌♥
Is that a promise or a threat?
那是承诺还是威胁
There they are, the first family...
他们在这儿呢 警♥察♥世家
plus one.
再加一个
Aw, thank you for coming tonight, Henry.
啊呜 亨利 谢谢你今晚能来
You're the best.
你最棒了
Nah, that would be you, Tim.
呐 那是你 蒂姆
Sid!
希德
Congratulations, Tim. You made it.
恭喜 蒂姆 你做到了
Commissioner,
局长
Ms. Reagan, good of you to attend.
雷根女士 很高兴你们能来
Wouldn't have missed it. One of the longest
我是不会错过的 你可是警局
serving cops in this department.
任期时间最长的警♥察♥之一呢
I would have stayed a little bit longer
我会留下来更久一点的
if you let me...
如果你允许
Mandatory retirement applies to everyone, Tim.
强制退休政策适用于每个人 蒂姆
Except the commissioner.
除了署长
I hear you're going to Florida?
我听说你要去佛罗里达
Sunshine and golf courses, that's all they got
有日出 有高尔夫 那儿
where I'm headed, Henry.
就是我安享晚年的地方 亨利
You're welcome anytime.
随时欢迎你来
I never figured you for a snowbird.
我从没料到你会南下
Yeah, me neither. I thought I'd stay in New York
是啊 我也是 我原以为我会一直留在纽约
until they planted me beneath it,
直到死为止
but times have changed.
但是时代变了
And the winters aren't getting any warmer.
纽约冬天不再暖
No, it's not the cold.
不 不是冷暖的问题
I'm taking Amy away from all of this.
我将带着艾米远离这些
City's going to hell in a hand basket.
城市在赞美声中走下坡路
Well, we'll miss your head and shoulders in the cause, Tim.
好吧 我们会想念你在事业上的智慧和担当的 蒂姆
It's a lost cause now.
现在这事业败局已定
The good guys are the ones getting chased out.
好人常被追捕
I'm sure you're in the minority thinking that.
我相信你属于少数那么想的
Ooh, I am in the minority, you are right there.
哦 我属于少数 你太对了
When I first came on the job, and you were
当我刚刚参加工作时
the boss of bosses?
你可是像黑帮大佬一样呢
That was a totally different time.
那是完全不同的时代
We got a damn good commissioner running the show now.
现在我们有个超级好的局长正运行着警局
But... he's a little too caught up in politics and appeasement
但 他有点儿过于陷入政♥治♥斗争
to take off the gloves and do what needs doing,
尚没有甩开膀子大干一场
you ask me.
如果你问我的话
Sounds like you needed the change.
听起来你急需一场改革
Right.
是的
Thanks for your service, Lieutenant.
谢谢你的服务 警督
And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
出门别让门撞到屁♥股♥
I think I need a drink with my old pal, Tim.
我想我需要和老伙计喝一杯 蒂姆
Come on, buddy, let's go. Come on.
来吧 伙计 一起来吧
And a good night to all.
祝所有人有个美好的夜晚
Yeah.
好的
Let's do it.
让我们一起做吧
Ooh, whoa, this has got to be my last one.
哦 哇哦 这应该是我最后一次
We both have day tours tomorrow.
我们明天都要巡逻一整天
Relax.
别这样
You did good today.
你今天做得很好
Thank you.
谢谢
It's the truth.
这是事实
Your scores in every category are off the charts.
你的各项得分都棒极了
How long you been on patrol with Reagan?
你和雷根一起巡查有多长时间了
About two years.
大约两年
So, you ready for a move up?
所以 你准备好往上爬了吗
I like where I am for now.
我喜欢我现在所处的位置
Look, the NYPD needs people like you
看 纽约警局需要你这样的人
in higher profile positions.
呆在更高的职位上
There's a push to improve community relations.
这在改善社会关系上大有帮助
I feel like I do that every day.
我认为我每天都在那么做
It's a drop in the bucket compared to what
你现在所做的
you could be accomplishing
和你能胜任的相比
with a little more visibility.
只是沧海一粟而已
I can tell you have the right touch.
我知道你有不错的直觉
I'm not sure what kind of touch that is.
我不确定那是什么感觉
Let's get real.
我们说的现实点儿
You have the potential to do big things
你在警局
in this department,
有做大事的潜力
but being partnered with a Reagan
但是和雷根搭档
is holding you back. Why is that?
是在拖你的后腿 为什么会这样呢
The PC can't afford to be seen as favoring
警长不喜欢被看作这是在
his son's partner.
照顾他儿子的搭档
You need another hook.
你需要另一个搭档
You?
你吗
There's nothing wrong with having ambition.
有雄心壮志又没错
I know.
我知道
So?
所以呢
Take the hand that's offered to you.
抓住伸向你的手
Wow.
哇哦
That was, um...
这样真的是 呃
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表