Where we might have a nightcap.
在那儿喝杯睡前小酌吧
Uh, the hotel doesn't actually have a bar,
额 实际上酒店没有酒吧
but my room has a mini-bar.
但是我的房♥间有个迷你酒吧
Oh.
哦
Oh...
哦
And there I go again, um,
那我得 额
overstepping boundaries.
又一次越界了
I think I'm just going to powder my nose.
我要给我的鼻子补补妆
You might be getting better at the range,
你可能在这方面做得比以前好了
but I own you here.
但是我依然力压你
Pride goeth before the fall.
普莱德在走下坡路之前就离开了
Okay, Dad.
好嘞 老爷子
Come on, double or nothing.
得了吧 翻倍加注还是一笔勾销
Drinks first.
先喝酒
You're buying.
你买♥♥单
Hey!
嘿
I heard you did have a close one today, though.
我听说你今天命悬一线啊
Didn't have to be.
本可以避免的
I know.
我知道
You were right about Marcus.
你对马库斯的判断是对的
He's always been a pain in the ass.
他一直都是个讨厌鬼
Oh, really?
哦 真的嘛
Yeah.
对
But don't give up on him.
但别放弃他
I don't think it matters now.
我觉得现在不重要了
He turned in his letter of resignation.
他提交辞职信了
I heard about that. I spoke to his C.O. Already.
我听说了 我已经和他指挥官说了
I'm asking him to wait a few days before doing anything.
我让他再等几天处理这事
Danny, why are you trying to protect him?
丹尼 你干嘛要护着他
Because.
因为
The kid's had a tough life,
这孩子过得很惨
and he's trying to make it better.
他也试着让自己过得更好
I owe his old man, so I want to help.
我答应他老爸了 所以我想帮忙
So you're just going to keep transferring him
所以你要一直不停的
from precinct to precinct forever?
让他在辖区之间调来调去吗
You know, for somebody as smart as you,
你要知道 你这样子的人
you sure are thick as a brick sometimes.
聪明一世 糊涂一时啊
I wanted him transferred to your precinct
我让他一毕业就
right out of the Academy
转到你的辖区
so he could be close to you. Why?
这样他能和你走得近些 为什么呢
Because you're the best mentor
因为你是我能想到的
I could think of.
最棒的导师
And you're the best cop I know.
你是我认识的最棒的警♥察♥
That's why.
这就是原因
And honestly, you could teach him things that I can't.
说实话 你可以教他我所不能教的东西
Let's talk to the kid, all right?
让我们和那孩子谈谈 好吗
Me and you. Together.
我和你 一起去
But mostly you.
但主要是你说
What do you say?
你看怎么样
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good night.
晚安
Shall we?
可以了吗
Shall we what?
可以什么
Do what you said.
做你说的事情
Have a nightcap.
喝点睡前小酌
The Irish in you okay with that?
作为爱尔兰人的你不介意吗
Very okay with that.
乐意之极
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表