You keep saying that,
虽然你一直这样说
but you don't have to do anything.
但实际上你什么都不必做啊
I'm not the bad guy here.
我又不是坏人
I know you're not.
我知道你不是
I'm hoping this will make you feel better.
我希望这个可以让你好受些
It's a signed letter of authorization
这是一封地方检察官
from the district attorney himself
亲自签署的授权书
granting witness protection for you and your family.
批准为你和你的家人提供证人保护
All you have to do is pick a location on the map,
你只需要在地图上选个地点
and we will relocate you.
我们会重新安置你
But-but my life is here.
但 但是我的全部生活都在这儿
And my-my grandmother is 62 years old.
而 而且我奶奶已经62岁了
You want us to give up our names and friends
你想让我们放弃我们的名字 朋友
and everything we've ever known
和所拥有的一切
to move somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
搬去一个前不着村后不着店的地方
This is a good offer, Willis.
这是一个很好的条件 卫里斯
For you.
对你来说当然是了
You get to win your case and keep your home.
你可以赢回你的案子 还能留在家里
This is the right thing to do, and you know it.
这是正确的选择 你知道的
Tariq is incredibly dangerous,
塔里克是一个非常危险的人物
and you're the only one who can get him off the streets.
你是唯一能将他绳之以法的人
Yeah, but don't put that all on me.
别把这事全压到我身上
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a lawyer like you.
也不是像你一样的律师
I'm just a guy who's seen something
我只是一个看见了
that he shouldn't have seen.
不该看的事情的无名之辈
That's right.
你说的对
And then you told the grand jury what you saw,
接下来你会告诉陪审团你所看到的事情
because you want to end the senseless killing in your neighborhood.
因为你想阻止你们街区里愚蠢的杀戮
My family...
我的家人
I'm just asking you to finish what you started.
我只是在请求你做完你已经开始做的事情
No.
不
Willis, the material witness order says
卫里斯 关键证人出席令上说
I can hold you in jail till the time of the trial.
在开庭之前我可以一直把你关在监狱里
Well, a cell beats a coffin.
牢房♥也比棺材好
Willis, please.
卫里斯 别这样
I'm begging you.
我求你了
And I'm begging you.
我也在求你啊
Officers, take him away.
警官们 把他带走
Not now, Anthony.
安东尼 什么也别说
Excuse me.
借过
Hey.
嘿
Danny. What are you doing here?
丹尼 你来这儿干什么
Well, I was on my way home, and I was passing by Elio's,
我在回家路上刚好路过埃里奥餐厅
and I thought I'd bring you a little surprise.
然后就想给你个小惊喜
Ooh, chicken francese.
哇哦 法式鸡肉
Oh, with the sauce on the side just the way you like it.
还有边上的酱 都是你喜欢的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Uh, do you have a second I can talk to you?
呃 你现在有时间说两句么
Yeah. Is it about the kids? You're making me nervous.
有啊 是关于孩子们的事情吗 你让我好紧张
It's not about the kids. Don't be nervous.
跟孩子们无关 别紧张
It's about the shooting victim in there, Joseph Kaplan.
跟那个枪击受害者约瑟夫·卡普兰有关
Yeah, what about him?
他怎么了
Has he been behaving strangely at all?
他有奇怪的行为举止么
No.
没有
I mean, a couple of the nurses, we feel sorry for him
我是说 我们几个护士都感觉他可怜
'cause nobody's visited him.
因为没有一个人来看过他
Not even his wife?
就连他的妻子都没来过
Guess he's not as lucky as you.
看来他没有你这么幸运
Well, nobody's as lucky as me.
当然没人能像我一样幸运了
Good answer.
说得好
Okay, but let me ask you a question though.
好吧 但是我问你个问题
If I were to get shot,
如果我中枪了
what would it take for you to not visit me?
有什么事会让你不来看望我
Come on.
得了吧
I'm serious.
我是认真的
It would have to be something crazy-crazy,
那会是非常疯狂的事
like the worst of the worst.
坏得不能再坏的事
Like robbing a liquor store?
比如说抢劫一家酒铺
What are you saying? That he was involved?
你想说 他参与了抢劫么
But somebody shot him.
但是有人打了他一枪啊
Maybe.
可能吧
Or maybe he heard a half dozen police sirens approaching,
或许是他听到了好多警笛声在不断靠近
got nervous, shot himself
紧张起来 打了自己一枪
so he could look like the victim.
所以他可能看起来像个受害者
Well, you're giving him a pretty big set of balls.
你这是给他安了不小的罪名啊
He's a high school science teacher.
他只是一个高中理科老师
He's a high school science teacher
他是一个有解剖学硕士学位的
with a master's in anatomy.
高中理科老师
Meaning he would know exactly where to shoot himself
也就是说他知道应该朝自己身上哪里开枪
for maximum impact with limited damage.
达到最大视觉效果又控制伤害
Right.
对
Now, you're a nurse.
你是护士
Could that be a self-inflicted gunshot wound?
你觉得可能是他自己造成的枪伤么
I'm not a doctor, Danny.
丹尼 我不是医生
You've changed more bandages than any doctor I've ever met.
你比换过的绷带我见过的任何一个医生都要多
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. I mean, hypothetically.
可能吧 我是说 假设地讲
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Well, what about the gun?
那枪呢
Wouldn't it be at the scene?
它不应该在犯罪现场么
I mean, it's not like he came waltzing in here carrying it.
我的意思是 他又没有大摇大摆地带着枪来这里
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What?
怎么了
I think that might be exactly what he did.
我觉得他就是这么做的
Hey, Joe. How you feeling?
嘿 乔 感觉怎么样
Detective.
警探
Um, okay, I guess.
额 还好吧 我想
Good. Glad to hear it.
好 很高兴听你这么说
Hey, I was wondering if there's anything you could recall
嘿 我想你能不能记起什么
about the perp that might help us.
可以帮助我们找到嫌疑犯的事情
Geez, uh...
天哪 额
I'm sorry, but what I told you is pretty much all I remember.
很抱歉 但我能想起来的已经全都告诉你了
The whole thing happened crazy fast.
这件事发生太快了
Of course. Okay.
当然了 好吧
Well, if you think of anything, you'll let us know.
好吧 如果你想起了什么 麻烦告诉我们
Of course.
当然
Oh.
哦
Uh, actually, uh...
呃 实际上
I did forget one thing.
我确实忘记了一件事
In all the chaos of what was going on,
一切乱哄哄的
I forgot to voucher your bag as evidence from the crime scene.
我忘记把你的包当作物证收集起来了
What?
什么
I have to take your bag.
我得拿走你的包
Uh, no.
额 不
Um, I mean, that's my personal bag.
我是说 这是我自己的包
Why would that be considered evidence?
它为什么会是证据
Well, we take everything that we find at a crime scene.
呃 我们会收集犯罪现场找到的所有东西
Yeah, I think I'll hang on to it, just for now.
我觉得我得留着它 至少暂时得留着
Pretty heavy.
挺重的啊
What do you got in here,
包里装了什么啊
a rock collection or something?
岩石收藏品还是什么啊?
Detective!
警探
You and I both know you cannot open that bag
你和我都知道你不能打开我的包
without my consent or a search warrant.
除非我同意或者有搜查令
Warrant?
搜查令
Thought we're on the same side here, Joe.
我以为我们是在同一战线上的 乔
We are.
我们是的
But please put the bag down.
但请把包放下
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表