wants an interview regarding
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》想要做一个专访关于
the new Critical Response Command.
新的反恐应急机制
Refer them to the Chief of Counterterrorism. Thank you.
让他们去找反恐局的局长 谢谢
They want you.
他们想采访你
They're lucky if anyone in this department
在他们抹黑纽约警局过度暴♥力♥执法之后
talks to 'em after that hack job they did
局里面有人肯和他们说话
on excessive force in the NYPD.
就算他们走狗屎运了
That was a different reporter.
那是别的记者
你居然会看《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I do. For laughs.
我当然看 为了消磨时间
What's next? City Council
下一项 市议会议长
Speaker Thomas was sworn in yesterday.
托马斯昨天宣誓就职
Oh, another cop-hater.
哦 另一个厌恶警♥察♥的人
Here's an idea: let's limit these briefings
我有个提议 简报只需要说
to “things that Frank doesn't know.”
"弗兰克不知道的事情"
Her press conference after was about how her top priority
宣誓就职之后她的新闻发布会上说
is dismantling our Broken Windows policy.
她的首要任务就是废除我们的"破窗政策"
She's been a broken record about that for years.
她已经说了很多年了
As a councilwoman. Now she's the Speaker.
那时她只是议员 现在她是议长了
Now she has muscle.
现在她有权力了
We base our decisions on the Broken Windows paradigm.
破窗政策的实行是我们自己决定的
The moment someone tells me I can't
是否进行破窗政策
is the moment I'm out of here.Period.
其他人没有这个否定权 话题到此结束
There's no doubt that poor
毫无疑问 在那些贫穷的
and minority neighborhoods are being singled out
少数族居住的社区 即使是轻微犯罪
in the enforcement of minor offenses.
也会被特别关注
Only because that's where most of the offenses occur.
那是因为大部分的犯罪行为都在那里发生
But you can't say that. I just did.
但是你不能明说 我已经说了
I mean he can't.
我是指他不能说
I will,
如果她给我施压
if she pushes me. Look, it's her own constituents
我就会说这话 从另一方面来说
that'll be hurt the most if we look the other way.
受影响最大的是她自己的选民
Well, she is.
的确是
Pushing. Legislation that will decriminalize
施压 议会将会将一些低级罪行
several lower-level offenses.
非刑事化
She's proposed that bill before
她以前提出过这个议题
and lost, handily.
当然了 没有通过
To review:
再强调一遍
Now she's the Speaker.
现在她是议长
Now she has muscle.
她有权有势
So do I.
我也有权有势
You don't want to go to war
你不会想要在新议长上任的
with the new Speaker her first week in office.
第一周就和她剑拔弩张吧
Let me set up a meeting, find common ground.
让我安排一次会面 寻求共同的立场
If there were common ground between the speaker and me,
如果议长和我有共同立场
we would have found it a long time ago.
很久以前就能达成一致了
“Talk first. Fight last.”
"先礼后兵"
Frank Reagan.
语出弗兰克·雷根
You do say that, boss.
你的确这么说过 老大
Fine.
好吧
Set up a meeting with the Speaker.
安排一次同议长的会面
And you'll play nice?
你会好好说话吧
Right up until nice doesn't work.
除非她敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Thank you for coming, Attorney General Schneiderman.
感谢你的出席 施奈德曼检察总长
I'm so sorry for your loss, Your Honor.
节哀顺表 法官阁下
Good to see you, Erin. Nice to see you, sir.
你好 艾琳 你好 总长
Oh, Zach.
扎克
I can't believe she's gone.
我不敢相信她就这么去了
That makes two of us.
我也不敢相信
How are the kids holding up?
孩子们怎么样
Ellen was a wonderful mother.
艾伦是个好母亲
They depended on her.
他们很依赖她
We all did. I hear
我们都很依赖她 我听说
they charged the driver that caused the accident.
他们起诉了造成事故的司机
His blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit.
他血液酒精浓度是法定限制的两倍
His third DWI.
他这是第三次酒后驾驶
You know, when I first started
我在地检署刚开始
working at the DA's Office for you,
在你手下工作的时候
Ellen used to bring me sandwiches.
艾伦经常给我带三明治
She used to tell me that I was too skinny.
她过去总说我太瘦了
Me, too.
她也这么说我
Then when I became a judge, she started bringing salads.
当我成为一名法官她就给我带蔬菜沙拉
Told me I was getting fat sitting around all day.
说我整天这么坐着都变胖了
Do you need anything?
我能为你做什么
I'm okay, Erin.
我很好 艾琳
I hear that you didn't postpone the sentencing hearing
我听说你没有延期今天下午的
for this afternoon.
量刑听证会
I thought you might take some time off.
我认为你需要休息一段时间
I need to work.
我需要工作
Once the kids go home and the dust clears...
一旦孩子们都回了家 一切都尘埃落定了
it's just gonna be me.
就只剩我形单影只
A lot of people love you, including me.
很多人都关心你 包括我
You're not alone.
你不必独自承受
Linda. Hey.
琳达 嘿
Thanks for coming, Danny.
你来了 丹尼
Look, I know you're pissed I told Sean
听着 我知道你很生气我告诉肖恩
he could keep playing hockey, but can't we just...
他可以继续打曲棍球 我们可以...
I am.
我是很生气
But that's not why I asked you to come here.
但我叫你来不是因为这个
Hi, Maria.
嗨 马丽娅
Hey. What's going on?
嗨 发生什么事了
Uh, one of the accountants here
我们这里的一个会计
is having trouble with her ex-husband.
因为她前夫而焦虑不安
Linda, we can't just get involved...
琳达 我们不能随意介入...
Her name is Lori D'Angelo, and she's a friend of mine.
她是我的一个朋友 名叫洛丽·安吉洛
Can we talk to her? Mmhmm.
我们能和她谈谈么 当然
Lori, we're Detectives Reagan and Baez.
洛丽 我们是雷根警探和贝兹警探
I'm sorry to bother you guys.
很抱歉占用你们时间
Why don't you tell us what's going on.
直接告诉我们发生了什么
Well, I've been divorced for a year.
我已经离婚一年了
My ex can't let go.
我前夫就是不能释怀
What's his name?
他叫什么
Ronald D'Angelo.
罗纳德·安吉洛
He's not a bad guy.
他不是坏人
He just keeps stopping by and watching the building.
他就是时不时地过来盯着我们看
It-It's not fair to us.
这样很不好
Who's “us”? Our son,
还有谁 我们的儿子
Matthew. He's nine.
马修 他九岁
Ronnie has visitation rights.
罗尼有探视权
I've put up with his behavior in the past
为了马修我以前容忍♥了
for Matthew's sake, but...
他的种种行为 但是...
then I started dating Paul.
我现在和保罗交往
And Ronnie didn't like that.
罗尼无法接受
He freaked out.
他大发脾气
He, um, started taking Matthew without asking
然后他就开始擅自接走马修
and making threats.
并且实施威胁
I just...
我就...
Did you file a complaint?
你有没有提起诉讼
Well, I-I didn't want to get the police involved,
这个 我不想让警♥察♥介入
but...
但是...
well, after last night...
经过昨晚的事之后...
Ronnie and Paul got into a big argument.
罗尼和保罗大吵了一架
It was awful.
实在是太可怕了
And Matthew saw all of it.
而且这些全都被马修看见了
This is a very unfortunate situation.
这种情况很不乐观
I'm just not sure that we...
我不知道该怎么办了
Why don't you tell us where we can find
你可以告诉我们在哪儿能找到你前夫
your husband. We'll talk to him.
我们可以和他谈谈
Thank you, Detectives.
谢谢你们 警探们
Mr. Greer, you've been convicted of assault.
格里尔先生 你被判有罪
The court will now consider your sentence.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表