Hey, old man.
哟 老家伙
Give me your money.
把钱给我
Come on!
快点
You know what time it is.
时间可是很宝贵的
I know what time it is.
我知道时间宝贵
Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不要动
Get on your knees!
给我跪下
Police! Hold it! On your knees!
警♥察♥ 站住 跪下
On your knees!Hands in the air!
跪下 手抬起来
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥ 站住
Come on, Lady Five-O,we ain't even did nothing.
得了吧 美女警官 我们什么都没做
Right. You nice boys
没错 你们这群孩子
were just out for a little midnight stroll.
刚刚只是来了个小小的午夜漫步
Exactly.
说的没错
You guys were just welcoming us to the neighborhood.
你们不过是欢迎我们来访你们的街区罢了
Yo, look, for real,
听着 说着
us three here, we didn't even know
我们3个人 我们真不知道
he was gonna hold you up.-Sit down.
他会抢劫你们 -坐下
Not even. Sit down.
真不知道 坐下
Last month, there have been over half a dozen
上个月 12起武装抢劫有超过一半
armed robberies on that block.
发生在那个街区
And every one of them went down just like the one
无一例外的是 这些案件
you boys tried to pull tonight.-Really?
都像你们今晚试图干的那样 -真的吗
We didn't know nothing about no robberies. Right?
我们完全不知道抢劫 对吗
Robberies?Nope.
抢劫? 没有
Nice act, Schlenger. Hang on.
演技不错 拾荒者 等等
You guys didn't want anyone to get hurt, right?
你们不想有人受伤 对吧
No doubt.You guys were
毫无疑问 你们不过
just the look-out, right?Just making sure
望风 对吧 只是确保
no cops were coming up the block?
没有警♥察♥会到街区对吧
That's it right there.We were just the look-out.
说得真好 我们只是望风
We weren't looking to hurt nobody.
我们没有想伤害任何人
Well, I'm happy to hear you guys say that.
我很高兴能听你这么说
And so we get off, then, right?
我们没事了 对吗
Unfortunately, the legal term for what you just confessed to
不幸的是 从你刚才坦白的事实来看
is called "acting in concert."
法律上成为合谋
Say what?It means you're just as guilty
你说什么 意味着你们会和
as your friend who pulled the knife.
那位拿刀子的伙伴一样有罪
Oh, my God!Nah, nah!
天哪 别
What?!Come on, man!
什么 求你了 别
Yep, that's what the law says.
法律就是这么定的
That's tough!
太强硬了
Victory is mine, people,victory is mine!
凯♥旋♥归来 大家 我凯♥旋♥归来了
It's a great day for the criminal justice system.
这是刑事司法系统美好的一天
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
And you are welcome.Let me guess-- you won?
不客气 让我猜猜 胜诉了
No, I didn't win.Winning is for losers.
不 我没赢 赢是形容屌♥丝的
I crushed, I obliterated,I annihilated it.
我直捣黄龙 攻无不克 势如劈竹
Feeling pretty good about yourself, now, are ya?
你现在一定高兴坏了
No. You know what I'm feeling good about?
不 你知道我现在高兴什么吗
These-- three days
这些 这三天
at the beach,toes in the sand,
在海滩边 踩在沙子上
book in my hand, and nothing on my plate.
悠哉的看书 没有工作
Yeah, about that--the D.A. just called.
关于这个 DA刚刚说了
No, no, no, no, no--I'm already out the door.
别 别 我已经准备好出门了
Assistant District Attorney Blake's jury hung
助理地方检察官布莱克的陪审团抓住
on a homicide she was trying.
一名她控诉的杀人犯不放
Judge declared a mistrial.
法官宣布无罪释放
D.A. wants you to take over.
DA希望你能接手
The D.A. wants me to take over Kelly Blake's case?
DA想让我接手凯莉·布莱克的案子
Wow, she must be thrilled about that.
哇 她一定特别的高兴
No, not very.
不 不是很高兴
Thought your case was a slam dunk.
我以为你的案子是件轻而易举的事
You're enjoying this already, aren't you?
你已经很享受了 不是吗
No, not very.
不 并没有
You just cost me three days on the beach.
你只是花掉了我3天海滩假期
Olivia, isn't there anything we can do
奥利维亚 有什么我们能做的
to make you more comfortable? Would you like to sit?
能让你感觉自然点吗 你想坐会儿吗
Thank you, Commissioner,but these days,
谢谢 局长 但这几天
once I sit, I can never get back up.
一旦我坐下来 就很难站起来了
And we're about 30 seconds out.
大约30秒之后就要出门了
Okay.
好的
How far along are you?
你有几个月了
A day past due.Wow.
已经超过预产期了
Can't come soon enough.
已经很快了
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
Uh... we've decided to wait.
我们想拭目以待
Mm. The old-fashioned way.
很传统的方法
Maybe we should get down to the press room before junior makes his
或许我们应该下楼去新闻发布室 在记者见证
or her grand entrance.-Okay.
他或她出生之前 -好
Manny...
曼尼
you okay?
你还好吗
Yes, sir. I'm just, uh...
是的 长官 我只是
there's a lot going on.
压力有点大
Well, get used to it.
要去适应
a dad.
你将是NYPD的一员以及一名父亲
I just want you to know what a great honor this is,
我只想想让您知道这是一份无上的荣耀
your taking the time to do this.
您抽空来看我们
The honor's mine.
这是我的荣幸
Commissioner.Shall we, everybody?
局长 走吧 大家
It's not like they're gonna start without me.
搞得好像没有我他们就不开始了一样
Two months ago,Victor and Louise Kendrick
2个月前 维克多和路易斯·肯德里克
are victims of a carjacking by this man, Angel Granderson.
一起汽车劫持的受害者 劫持者是安杰尔·格兰德森
Thank you.Victor Kendrick
谢谢 维克多·肯德里克
makes the fateful mistake of struggling with Angel,
犯了个致命的错误 和安杰尔争执
and he got shot three times with a .38.
被0.38口径的手♥枪♥射中3枪
He got a record?No.
有案底吗 没有
Two priors for...
两次前科
you guessed it--carjacking.
你也能猜到 汽车劫持
He gave an alibi that didn't hold, and we had
他给出了并不成立的不在场证明 而且我们有
the star witness-- the victim's wife,
核心证人——受害者的妻子
Louise Kendrick.
路易斯·肯德里克
She was in the passenger seat--she saw the whole thing
她坐在乘客座位上 她目睹了全部过程
go down, and she immediately picked Angel out of the lineup.
她也一下子就在指认过程中认出了安杰尔
Sounds good.Where'd you go wrong?
听着不错 你哪里出错了
I didn't go wrong.
我没错
You did if we're having this conversation,
如果我们在这里谈话 你就有错
and I'm pretty sure we are.
而我很确定我们在谈话
I got stuck with a bad juror.
我被一个糟糕的陪审员为难了
Elliot North-- this guy...this guy was a problem,
埃利奥特·诺斯 这货 这货就是个麻烦
the whole trial,for both sides.
对于整个陪审 对于原告和被告来说
Retired, bored, looking to be a fly in the ointment.
退休且无聊 总是鸡蛋里挑骨头
And it could happen to anyone, even you.
对每个人都如此 甚至是你
Your point?
你的观点呢
Speak to the D.A.
和DA说说
And say what?
说什么
Due respect...this is my case.
出于敬意 这是我的案子
Okay, I put in the legwork--I should be the one who gets
我前去搜集证据 我应该是那个
your case,
处理这案子的人 -之前是你的案子
and you didn't see it through.Due respect.
而且你没有处理完全这案子 出于敬意
You know what I meant.
你知道我的意思
Look, you and I have managed to coexist around here
听着 你和我能在这儿和平共处
because we share a mutual understanding
因为我们能够达成共识
that it's better if we exist
如果我们相互离得远远的
far apart from each other.
会更好
Now, I don't want this case
现在 我不想接这个案子
any more than you want me to have it,
仅仅因为你想让我接受
but have it I do, and there's not a damn thing
但是我不得不接手 而且操蛋的是
either one of us can do about it.
我们对此无能为力
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表