Weaker side of.
毫无说服力
I'd like to schedule
我想给你和市长
a follow-up visit for you and the mayor.
安排一个后续的会面
I think you're gonna be disappointed, Garrett.
你会失望的 盖瑞特
You know how you always talk about the greater good?
你知道你都是怎么谈论到上善之道
Well, there's no place out there
没有其他职位比这个职位
where you can do greater good than you can from in here.
更能让你行上善之道
I used to think that, too.
我过去也这么想
Okay, so what do we know?
我们有什么线索
Gibson's partner says he saw a man in a hoodie
吉布森的搭档说他看见一个穿着连帽衫的男人
fleeing the scene with a gun.
拿着枪逃离现场
Yeah, but the only surveillance footage
但是我们唯一有的监控录像
we have is of Adrian Cooke,
是关于艾德里安·库克
and we know he's not our guy.
并且他不是我们要找的人
Right.
没错
So, who's our guy, and how the hell did he disappear?
那么谁是凶手 他到底是怎么不见的
A cab?
乘出租?
Ah, even all six feet of you would have a hard time hailing
即使用尽浑身解数 在那附近
Subway?
地铁呢
NYPD pulled all the surveillance from the nearest station.
纽约警局把附近站台的所有监控录像都调出来了
Bubkus.
一无所获
Okay, let's say you just killed a cop.
好吧 假如你刚刚杀死了一个警♥察♥
What would you do next?
你接下来会做什么
I would never do something like that.
我绝对不会做这种事
I know that, Anthony. It's a hypothetical.
我知道 安东尼 只是假设
Well, I don't care what it is. I wouldn't do it.
我不管是真是假 我都不会做这种事
We're just pretending here.
我们只是假设
Just make believe for a second that you killed a cop.
只是设想一下你杀个警♥察♥
What would you would do right after?
你之后会怎么做
Turn myself in.
自首
Wow. You don't have an abstract bone in your body, do you?
你骨子里完全没有想象力 是不是
Yeah, well, bones aren't abstract, Erin.
骨头不是想象出来的 艾琳
No, they're not.
你说的没错
You know what I would do if I just killed a cop?
如果我刚刚杀个警♥察♥ 你知道我会怎么做
I'd get the first ride out of there I could,
我会第一时间开车离开
and if I couldn't, I'd take one.
如果没有车 那就找一辆
You mean steal a car?
你是说偷一辆车
If I had to.
如果情况紧急
Yeah, you wouldn't have the balls.
你没有那个胆子
I would grow a pair real fast if I just killed a cop,
杀个警♥察♥足够我壮胆了
'cause there's no way I'd be doing life.
因为我走投无路了
Oh, so you know how to hot-wire a car?
所以你知道怎么撬车
Maybe.
大概
I also have a gun, so I could carjack someone.
我还有把枪 所以我可以抢别人的车
Wait a second.
等一等
Wait a second.
我找找
Now, look at this.
看这个
Ten minutes after the shooting,
枪击后十分钟
right, in the next precinct over,
在这相邻的辖区
they had a carjack.
有人抢劫了一辆车
It's like 30 blocks away.
那有30个街区远
Could you cover that much distance in ten minutes
你尽全力能在十分钟之内
if you were running full tilt?
跑这么远吗
We need to find who jacked that car.
我们需要找到是谁抢了那辆车
All right. I'm coming.
好吧 我来了
This is where I found my brother once.
我曾经在这里找到我哥哥
See anyone that looks like him?
有看到我们要找的人吗
State these guys are in,
说起这些家伙到了这里
I don't think I'd recognize him anyway.
我不认为我还认得出来
What are you running for?
你跑什么跑
Nobody has to run, okay?
大家别跑
We're just social workers.
我们只是社工
Wake up.
醒醒
Get out of here!
离开这儿
Go on, get out of here.
继续走 离开这儿
Hey, you.
嘿 你
You.
就是你
Look at the picture. You seen him?
看照片 你见过他吗
Huh?
啊?
Come on, take a look.
快点 看一看
Hey, Danny?
嘿 丹尼
Yeah. I think this is Nelson.
干啥 我想这就是尼尔森
And Bingo was his name-o.
如假包换
Let's call it in.
上报吧
What are you doing?
怎么还不上报
Come on, I don't like the look in your eyes.
我不喜欢你的眼神
Would you just call it in?
你能快点上报吗
Well, what if we didn't call it in?
如果我们不上报
I mean, what if we swoop him up
我是说 把他叫醒
and take him to that rehab facility?
把他带到戒毒所
We can't do that, okay?
我们不能这么做
Why not?
为什么不能
Because we'll get jammed up, all right?
因为我们会被处分 好吗
Just call it in.
赶紧上报吧
No, we won't.
不 我们不能
Nobody will ever know, and if we don't,
如果我们不说就没人知道
he's gonna lose his job and his pension.
他会失去工作和退休金
Look at him.
看看他
He lost his job a long time ago.
他很久前就失去工作了
Because his life fell apart.
因为他的生活四分五裂
We can help him put the pieces back together.
我们能帮他重新找回自我
Is this about him, or your brother?
你在说他还是你哥
You don't have to remind me
你不用提醒我
that my brother is not coming back, okay?
我哥再也回不来了
I live with that every day.
我每天都会想起
Okay, just call it in.
好吧 快点儿上报
No, you're gonna have to make that call.
不 你只能自己上报
5-4 detective to Central K.
呼叫总部
I got something.
我找到线索了
What, are you lurking outside the ladies room now?
怎么 你现在开始在女厕所外搞埋伏了?
What is this?
这是什么
Hey, just read it.
你看就是了
"Kendrick Morrow?"
肯德列克 莫瑞
He's got a list of priors longer
他的前科多到能跟我妈妈的
than my mother's Thanksgiving grocery list.
感恩节购物清单一拼
Armed robbery,
武装抢劫
grand larceny, attempt murder, murder.
大宗盗窃罪 谋杀未遂 还是谋杀
And every one, he uses a Glock nine millimeter.
而且每次他使用的武器都是一把9毫米口径的格洛克
So does every other criminal in Manhattan.
曼哈顿的其他所有罪犯用的也是
Yeah, but ballistics ran the shell casings
是啊 但弹道计算部将吉普森枪击案的
from the Gibson shooting through IBS,
弹壳在情报库系统里对比了一下
and they match those from a robbery
接着他们发现跟两年前莫瑞被捕的
that Morrow was collared on two years ago.
劫案中使用的弹壳相同
The key witness pulled out at the last minute
关键证人在最后一刻退缩了
so the case never went to trial, and Morrow was cut loose.
所以这个案子没有上过法庭 而莫瑞也就出牢了
Okay, now you've got my attention.
好吧 现在我开始感兴趣了
Good.
那就好
You're gonna want it for this.
你会想要这个
Is that Morrow running a red light?
那是莫瑞在闯红灯吗
And not just any red light.
这还不是随随便便的红灯
And that's not just any car, is it?
而且也不是随随便便的车 不是吗?
That's the SUV that was carjacked.
是那辆被抢走的SUV
19 minutes after Gibson was shot.
在吉普森被枪杀19分钟后
You have his last known?
你知道他最后出现地点吗
The squad and ESU are already on their way.
警队和应急反应单位已经就绪
Let's go. Hey, easy, easy!
快走 嘿 轻点 轻点!
Come on!
大哥
Come on, let me go. I didn't even...
得了吧大哥 放我走吧 我甚至没...
So that's our guy?
那是我们要抓的人吗
That's him.
就是他
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表