多留意着点 枪别离手
Okay.
没事了
Mom...
妈妈
You found me.
你找到我了
Very good, Detective.
做得很好 警探
You messed with the wrong family.
你惹错人了
This may be true,
可能吧
but I needed a challenge.
但我需要一个挑战
Been waiting for you to get here.
我等你过来
Don't take another step forward!
不要再往前走了
You know the most interesting part of all this?
你知道整件事中最有趣的是什么吗
We will be inextricably linked together,
我们将被紧密地联♥系♥在一起
you and I.
你和我
The serial killer and the cop.
连环杀手和警♥察♥
We're a lot alike.
我们有很多相似处
You're good at what you do, too.
你也很擅长你的工作
I'm nothing like you, you son of a bitch.
我才不像你呢 狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
Now keep your hands where I can see 'em.
把手放在我能看到的地方
I said keep your hands where I can see 'em!
我说了 把手放到我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em!
把手放到我能看到的地方
Now...
现在
if I have a gun in my hand, and you shoot me...
如果我手里有枪 你对我开枪
...then you killed me in self-defense.
你是正当防卫击毙我
But what if I don't have a gun, Detective?
但是如果我手里没枪呢 警探
You move your hands again, I'm gonna shoot you.
再动一下你的手 我就开枪了
Then everyone will say you shot an unarmed man.
以后每个人都会说你向一个手无寸铁的人开枪
See, whether I live or die,
你看 不管我是死是活
I'm going to be with you forever.
我会永远缠绕着你
I'm never leaving the inside of your head.
我会永远留在你的脑海里
Danny!
丹尼
Mom!
妈妈
Danny!
丹尼
How's Nicky?
尼基怎么样了
She'll be okay.
她会好起来的
Okay.
好的
So it was self-defense?
所以这是正当防卫啰
It was justified.
这是有正当理由的
New York is a city where dreams are realized and broken.
纽约是一个既能让人美梦成真又能让人梦想幻灭的地方
If there's one thing I learned this week,
如果说这周我有学到些什么
it's that Commissioner Reagan is not only a good host,
那就是雷根局长不仅仅是一个好东道主
but a testament to Irish wisdom and ingenuity.
他还证明了爱尔兰人的智慧和创造力
There is no more fitting a man to preside over this great department,
没有任何人比他更适合管理这个伟大的部门了
as we bestow this honor on the City of New York.
我们要把这个荣誉授予伟大的纽约
A city that became
这个城市毫不夸张的说
the gateway to literally millions of immigrants,
成了数以百万的移♥民♥
all looking for a better life.
寻找着更好的生活的途径
And with that, I'd like to unveil...
我将为此而揭幕
"The Copper."
"警♥察♥"雕像
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们 先生们
Commissioner Reagan.
有请雷根局长
Thank you, Garda Commissioner Farrelly,
谢谢 爱尔兰警局局长法雷利
President Sullivan,
苏利文总统
and all our fellow police officers and dignitaries from both sides of the Atlantic.
以及来自大西洋两岸的同行和贵宾
or anywhere else in the world,
或者是在世界的任何地方
what makes the job of a police officer remarkable
是什么让警♥察♥这份工作变得这么了不起
is that, unlike any other,
不像其他工作
the job not only engages the one walking the beat...
这份工作不仅是街区巡警的事情
...but can only be accomplished
而且还需要来自家人的
with the full support of the family...
大力支持才能完成
...he or she comes home to...
当他或她回到家时
...and the communities he or she patrols.
回到她或他巡逻的社区时
It is, after all, the beat cop,
总之 街区巡警
the cop who walks the streets,
在街上巡警
who patrols the neighborhoods,
保护着整个邻里
who answers the calls that ultimately
那些接警的警♥察♥
keeps order and restores peace in our society.
最终让我们的社会保持秩序 恢复平静
He or she is...
他或者她是
the heart of policing,
警务工作的核心
and the heart of every city,
每座城市的核心
because without that presence...
因为没有他们的存在
...we are not gathered here together in peace on this fine afternoon.
我们也就不会在这个明媚的午后 安宁地聚在这里
And hopefully...
我非常希望
...this statue will always stand as a reminder of that.
这个雕像可以一直在这里提醒人们这点
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表