封存这个录像带
Already on it.
已经在办了
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Erin's presenting the Perez shooting
艾琳会在大陪审团面前
to the grand jury.
陈述佩雷斯枪击案
You'll be sitting second chair, Marta.
你负责做她的副手 玛塔
Will we be charging Officer Russell prior to his appearance?
我们是要在拉塞尔警员面前指控他吗
Facts don't support it.
事实证明其不成立
Not to mention that charging him
更别说指控他
would cause serious tension
这会让我们办公室和纽约警局的
between our office and the NYPD.
关系变得相当紧张
Is that a relevant concern?
这有密切的联♥系♥吗
If your job is convicting
如果你的工作就是给
criminal defendants in this city,
这座城市被告的犯罪嫌疑人定罪的话
it's highly relevant.
这之间关系可大了去了
This is why God made grand juries, Marta.
这就是为什么上帝创造了大陪审团 玛塔
Lay out the facts, let them make the call.
陈述事实 让他们来做决定
Sarge said things are getting pretty ugly out there.
长官说这事儿已经搞得越来越难看了
We'll have to watch our backs for a while.
这段时间我们得注意着点了
They're suspending
他们叫停了
auxiliary patrol, no more one-man foot posts.
辅助巡逻 不再有单人巡逻
Yeah, just till this thing blows over.
是啊 直到风头过去
I feel really bad for Russell.
我觉得拉塞尔这次很惨呐
Some idiot on TV is already calling him a rogue cop.
电视上有些蠢货已经说他是个恶棍警♥察♥了
People got agendas.
人们的舆♥论♥
Got nothing to do with the truth.
和事实没有关系
Yeah.
没错
Hey, Hayes.
嘿 海耶斯
How you guys doing?
你们还好吗
Hanging in there. You talk to Eric?
还行 你和艾瑞克谈过了吗
Yeah, he's pretty stressed out.
谈过了 他现在压力很大
Feels real bad about the kid.
他对那孩子感到很愧疚
Send him our best.
代我们向他问好
You guys talk to shooting team investigators?
你们和枪击调查组谈过了
Yeah, we gave our statements.
是 我们提供了我们的证词
Well, I know you stood up for Russell.
我就知道你们会为罗素挺身而出
We were taking down the other perp,
我们当时正忙着抓捕另一个罪犯
so we didn't see the shooting.
所以我们没能看到当时的情况
So you played it like that?
所以你们装作你们看到了
He was wearing a body camera.
他带着执法记录仪
The incident's on tape.
整个事件都被录了下来
Even if it wasn't, we wouldn't be doing Eric
即便是没有 我们也不能
any favors playing fast and loose with the truth.
为了帮艾瑞克而轻易歪曲事实
He needed you guys to have his back.
他需要你们的支持
We did.
我们已经这么做了
Whether you get that or not.
不管你懂没懂
Guess those agendas go both ways.
看来这些舆♥论♥有两面性啊
Officer Russell,
拉塞尔警员
did Mr. Perez have the knife in his hand
当你追赶他的时候
when you were chasing him?
佩雷斯先生手里有没有拿着刀
No.
没有
He pulled the knife out of his pocket
在他停止逃跑之后
after he stopped running.
他从口袋里掏出了刀
Your body-cam video
你执法记录仪的录像显示
shows Mr. Perez with his hands in the air.
佩雷斯先生正举手投降
Why did you find it necessary to fire?
你为什么认为有开枪的必要
He still had the knife.
他仍然持有刀
He continued to advance on me.
他依旧向我走过来
I ordered him to stop.
我命令他停下
Did you consider falling back
你有没有考虑过先后撤
to wait for other officers?
等其他警员来支援
I couldn't take that chance.
我不能冒那个险
I feared for the lives of the bystanders in the vicinity.
我怕威胁到周围群众的生命安全
Did you fear for your own life as well?
你有为自己的人身安全感到害怕吗
Yes.
有
Officer Russell,
拉塞尔警员
would you like to make any further statements at this time?
在这个时候 你能做进一步的陈述吗
I just want to say...
我唯一想说的就是
I did my job...
我只是按照
as I was trained to do it.
训练时的要求来完成我的工作
And I'd do it again.
并且下次我依旧会这么干
But the last thing I ever wanted to do
但我最不想干的一件事
was shoot that kid.
就是朝那个孩子开枪
Yeah.
好的
Thanks for the heads up, John.
谢谢你帮我留意这事儿 约翰
My source says the grand jury
我的线人说大陪审团
declined to indict Officer Russell.
拒绝起诉拉塞尔警员
Well, that's huge, boss!
大胜利啊 长官
Your source at the DA's Office?
是你在检察官办公室的线人吗
Are you kidding? Not a chance.
你开什么玩笑 绝对不可能
Well, at least that's good news.
至少这是个好消息
Well, in five minutes,
五分钟以内
it'll be old news.
这就会变成旧闻了
Well, all due respect, boss,
恕我直言 长官
you ever savor the moment?
你有好好享受过一瞬间的喜悦吗
Not when what's just around the corner.
反正不是刚刚那件事
Game plan's in place.
一切都已经计划好了
All precincts are on high alert.
所有地方都处在高度戒备的状态
There's gonna be a lot of anger out there, Sid.
外界会出现很多不满的声音 希德
I don't want any unnecessary confrontations.
我不希望出现任何无意义的冲突
Understood. But if it gets hot...
了解 但如果事态升级
Throw water on it, not gasoline.
那就平息事态 别火上浇油
Somebody leaked the body-cam of the Perez shooting.
有人泄露了佩雷斯执法记录仪所拍到的画面
Who? I don't know.
谁 我不知道
It went viral in 20 minutes.
它在20分钟内就疯传开来了
Here he goes.
他出面了
What do you think he's gonna say?
你觉得他会说什么
I got a hunch.
我有种预感
The NYPD officer who shot and killed Diego Perez
枪杀迭戈·佩雷斯的纽约警局警员
has been exonerated by a grand jury.
被大陪审团宣布无罪
However, the body-cam video of the incident
无论如何 在此次事件中 执法记录仪的录像
raises serious questions about the use of force
显示了纽约警局在武力使用上存在了
by the NYPD, in this case...
严重问题 在这起案件里
Talk about gasoline on the fire.
这话简直就是火上浇油
...questions that go above and beyond the purview
...问题是此次大陪审团全员的
of a single grand jury panel.
越权行为
So I am ordering a full and independent investigation
所以我命令对此事件成立一个独♥立♥调查小组
of this matter, effective immediately.
立即生效
Son of a bitch.
去他妈的
What are you gonna do, Frank?
你要怎么做 弗兰克
What I'm paid to do: my job.
做我该做的
I can't believe that body-cam video's on the Internet.
我不敢相信那个执法记录仪的视频被放在网上了
As if things weren't tense enough already.
弄得事情不够乱一样的
You got to figure people are gonna see that
你觉得大家会看到视频
and they're gonna realize that Russell...
然后意识到拉塞尔...
he didn't have a choice, right?
他当时别无选择 对吗
I think people are gonna see
我认为人们只会看到
what they want to see, Eddie.
他们想看到的 埃迪
12 Frank, show us responding
12分局 Frank 请回话
to the commercial alarm at 1813 Green.
格林大街1813号♥有商用警报器报♥警♥
Uh, Central, we're a few blocks away from that commercial alarm.
调度中心 我们距离报♥警♥处就几个街区远
Show us on the back.
请为我们指路
We're good, 12 David.
不用了 12 David
We got this.
我们能搞的定
Orders are no calls without backup, 12-Frank.
命令说没后援别出警 12分局 Frank
Mark! Aah!
马克 天啊
Mark, units! Mark, Mark!
马克 请求救援 马克 马克
Hey, Hayes, you guys all right?
海耶斯 你们还好吗
12 Frank, I got an officer down!
12 Frank 我这儿有警员倒下
Officer shot at his location!
警员现场被击倒
Well, hang on, Hayes, we're coming!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表