The thrill of living
一起生活在
in the secret little world together.
秘密世界刺♥激♥的快♥感♥
Okay. And now?
好吧 那现在呢
And now...
现在...
he's divorced, and I'm single,
他离婚了 而我是单身
and we have maybe this one chance
也许我们有机会在一起
to see if it works out in the world.
试试看现实中是否可行
So, how was dinner?
那晚餐怎么样
It was really good.
非常的棒
And we're not talking about the food.
我们谈的不是食物吧
No. Okay.
不是 好吧
And you don't think you need to wear the vest?
而你觉得你不需要穿防弹背心了吗
No. Well, not for nothing,
不 好吧 随口说一句
but if it was me, and I got an arrow through my heart,
如果是我 有一支箭要穿过我的心脏
I would definitely wear the vest.
我一定会穿上防弹背心的
Yeah, I know, but... you can't.
是的 我知道 但是...这行不通
Why not?
为什么不
Well, otherwise you're never gonna let him in
否则的话你永远不会让他进入到你的内心
and find out what's what.
进行深入的了解
I guess.
我想是的
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Hey partners. Hey Jimmy.
嘿 搭档们 嘿 Jimmy
We got a match on the print
找到轿车上符合
from the limo.
那枚指纹的人
Meet John Bell,
来见见约翰·贝尔
chronic felon. Armed robbery,
是个重案惯犯 武装抢劫
home invasion. Him and his crew have been at this for a while.
入室盗窃 他和他的团伙的信息早就进了系统了
Robbing the rich and famous, that's the new twist.
新的作案目标 抢劫名人和有钱人
Six-three, 290.
六尺二寸 290磅
Fits the description Young gave.
和杨的描述很吻合
That's our shooter.
他就是凶手
We have a last known?
最后已知地点呢
Over the bridge. Backup's gonna meet us there.
就在桥对面 后援部队会在那儿和我们碰头
Okay. Does everyone have their vests?
好的 大家都穿了防弹背心了吗
Always.
一直穿着
Good. What are we waiting for?
很好 那我们赶紧出发吧
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Hey, Dom.
你好 唐
Where'd your friend go?
你朋友要去哪儿啊
Went to take a leak.
去撒个尿
Is there a law against that?
这违法了吗
No, there's no law against that.
当然不违法
There is a law against snatching some bags
但从韦塞克斯酒店
outside of the Wessex Hotel.
偷包就属于违法行为了
Snatching some what?
偷什么
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么
Look, I'm getting sick of this.
听着 我真的很讨厌你们这样乱说
You know,a kid robs a candy bar from a bodega,
一个孩子从酒店里偷了糖果
and you guys bracing me?
而你们却来抓我
I mean,I feel like I'm the only white guy
我怎么觉得我是这城市中
in this city that's getting profiled!
唯一一个被歧视的白人
We can talk about it here,or we can bring you in.
我们可以在这儿谈 或者带你回局里
Come on, you both know that I didn't do
拜托 你们都知道我根本没有
no snatch-and-run at some hotel.
在什么酒店盗窃
That's ridiculous.
这事太离谱了
Inside one of the bags was a ring.
其中一个包中还有戒指
Have you ever heard of an Emmanuel Peralta?
你听说过伊曼纽尔·佩拉尔塔吗
Yeah, Mexican silver, turn of the century.
当然 本世纪初的墨西哥银器匠
If you stole something like that, where would you fence it?
要是你偷了那样的东西 你会去哪里销赃啊
Hey,
嘿
that was Donnie Price, known felon, okay?
那可是有名的重罪犯唐尼·普赖斯
Consorting with him is enough to get you violating parole.
和他勾结的话你就违反了假释条例
Look, there's one person that knows something about that,
好吧 有人知道这种事
but if I tell you, then I could get jammed up.
但如果我告诉你 我就栽进去了
How are they gonna know it was you?
他们怎么会知道是你
Look, help us out,
听着 你帮我们
we'll leave you alone.
我们就不会来烦你了
We'll even owe you a favor.
我们甚至会欠你一次人情
It's balls. It's garbage.
这都是瞎扯 一点用没有
You guys are bunch of liars...
你们这帮人都是骗子
We can lie about it all the way to central booking.
我们也可以骗你去中♥央♥拘留所
I guess I don't have a choice,do I?
我想我别无选择 是吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
We're here for John Bell. Could you get him?
我们找约翰·贝尔 能叫他一下吗
Why? What'd he do?
怎么了 他做什么了
Could you just get him, please?
请叫他一下好吗
Mommy, are we in trouble?
妈妈 我们有麻烦了吗
Hush. Everything's fine.
嘘 没什么事
He's not here. Hasn't been here for six months.
他不在这儿 已经六个月没见他了
Haven't even spoken to him.
再也没跟他讲过话
I don't know why he used this address.
我不知道他为什么还会用这个地址
You mind if we check?
不介意我们搜查一下吧
Go ahead.
随便
I got nothing to hide.
我没什么可以藏的
Thanks.
多谢配合
Do you have any idea where he might be?
你知道他可能在哪里吗
Last I heard, he was bouncing at a club in the city
上次听说他在一个市里的俱乐部乱晃
The Infatuation Lounge.
醉心酒吧
He met some skank there.
他在那里碰到个荡♥妇♥
That's who he left me for.
他就是为她离开我的
Do you know her name? She works there, too?
你知道她的名字吗 她也在那儿工作吗?
No idea. Just smelled her on him.
不知道 只是在他身上闻到过味道
John did those robberies, didn't he?
约翰偷了那些东西 对吗
From the papers?
报纸上登的
What makes you say that?
你怎么会这么说
He used to rob drug dealers back in the day.
他经常在白天抢劫毒贩子
Used a front girl then, too.
同样用一个女孩做掩护
Girl would lure the dude somewhere,
女孩会勾引那些花♥花♥公♥子♥去某处
John and his boys would be waiting.
约翰和他的弟兄在那里等着
Gun to the head, torture 'em,
枪顶着头 折磨他们
whatever it took to get to their stash and cash.
嗯 想尽一切办法抢到他们的私藏品和钱款
Ruthless.
残酷至极
Were you ever that girl, Denise?
你曾做过那种女孩吗 丹尼斯
No. Never had the stomach for it.
没有 对这个不感兴趣
All clear.
没找到什么
John calls or comes back, you let us know.
要是约翰打电♥话♥或是回来了 请告诉我们
No. He won't.
他不会这么做的
Did anybody in our family come through Ellis Island?
我们家有人是通过埃里斯岛来到美国的吗
Sean's doing an immigration project for school.
肖恩正在做一个关于移♥民♥的校园课题
I can speak for myself, Mom.
我自己会说 妈妈
Hey, she knows that.
嗨 她知道你会
I'm sorry, Sean.
抱歉 肖恩
Go ahead.
你说吧
I have to fill out this...
我必须完成这个...
questionnaire full of...
问卷调查 上面都是...
Questions?
问题
Yeah.
没错
I had to do something like that.
我做过那样的课题
I should see if I could still find it, save you the trouble.
我想我可以找找看 省你点事
Nicky.
尼基
Mom, I'm kidding.
妈妈 我只是开个玩笑
Well, since you did do one, Nicky,
好吧 既然你确实做过 尼基
at least tell Sean how we got over here.
至少你可以告诉肖恩我们是怎么经历过来的
Well, if I remember right,
好吧 如果我没记错的话
I think we kind of snuck in.
我觉得我们有点像偷渡进来的
No, we did not sneak in.
我们才没有偷渡进来
Your great-great grandfather, my dad,
你们的曾祖父 也就是我的爸爸
tried to get through Ellis Island twice,
曾经两次想从埃里斯岛进入美国
but they sent him back to Ireland twice
但两次他们都将他遣送回爱尔兰
because of an eye condition called trachoma.
因为眼睛的毛病 沙眼
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表