Oh, you know me, John.
你了解我的 约翰
Well, I appreciate it, Councilman.
好的 我不胜感激 议员先生
See you tomorrow.
明天见
How's the vote counting looking?
记票的状况会怎么样
It'll be close.
会很接近
Thank you.
谢谢
And what's up with you?
还有你怎么样了
What do you mean?
你是指什么
Oh, come on, something's going on.
哦 得了吧 事都写在你脸上了
There's a judge who's been making questionable rulings.
有个法官作出了不可靠的裁决
Highly questionable.
非常不可靠
Anybody approach him?
有没有人提醒过他
I did.
我有
And...?
然后呢...
And it didn't go very well.
进展的不怎么顺利
There are...
实际上...
extenuating circumstances.
情有可原
He recently suffered
他最近正经历
a personal tragedy.
一场人生悲剧
Judge Wilson.
是威尔逊法官
He hired me, Dad.
就是他聘用了我 老爸
Taught me how to be a prosecutor.
教我如何成为一个公诉人
I know that.
我知道
But it does sound like
但那听上去像是
he's not doing his job.
他没做好本职工作
I've been ordered not to pursue the matter.
我已被命令不追究此事
I see.
明白了
If I do
如果我
lodge a formal complaint
向地区检察官
in defiance of the District Attorney,
提交了正式的投诉
it could damage Wilson's career.
那会对威尔逊法官的职业生涯造成毁灭性的打击
And yours.
还有你的
I could destroy a good man.
我会毁了一个好人
And... ruin everything I've worked for.
以及...毁了我所为之奋斗的一切
Yeah.
没错
You could win the battle, but lose the war.
你赢得了这场战役 但却输掉了战争
What am I supposed to do?
我现在该怎么办
It's hard to do the right thing
当你不知道什么是正确的事情
when you don't know what the right thing to do is.
想做正确的事就没那么容易了
But I think you know.
但我想你是知道的
When the time comes,
到时候
you'll know what to do.
你会知道该怎么做的
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我
Yeah.
是的
I was hoping you could clear something up for me.
我希望你能为我澄清一些事
Sure, what's that?
没问题 关于什么事
See, I just got a call from the Commission on Judicial Conduct,
我刚刚接到来自司法处理委员会的电♥话♥
confirming our complaint against Judge Wilson.
确认关于我们投诉威尔斯法官的事
Dennis...
丹尼斯...
But I said that was impossible.
但我说那是不可能的
because Deputy Bureau Chief Reagan and I
因为雷根副局长和我
discussed this and agreed the matter would be dropped.
讨论了这件事并同意将其撤销
Well, I didn't actually agree to that.
但 我并没有同意
It was a direct order!
这是地区检察官和我
From the DA
下达的
and from me.
直接命令
I couldn't.
我不能接受
I have an obligation...
我有义务...
You have an obligation to follow the directives
你有义务去遵守名字印在这扇门上的人
of the guy whose name is on the door.
所对你下达的指令
That's the job.
那是你的职责
That's what the job has always been.
那就是这项工作的职责
It's not that simple, Dennis.
事情没那么简单 丹尼斯
Look, Erin...
听着 艾琳...
I've always liked and respected you,
我一向很欣赏你 尊重你
but you went rogue here and we don't do that.
但你再这样继续下去我们就无话可说了
You're suspended.
你被停职了
Effective immediately.
立即生效
Going to Mark's after school.
放学后我要去马克家
Have I met his parents?
我认识他的父母吗
Mom, Dad already said it's fine.
老爸已经同意了 妈妈
I met Mark's dad, okay?
我见过马克的父亲 好吗
He's not a serial killer.
他不是个连环杀手
At least, he doesn't look like one,
至少 他看起来不像是
but then again, they never do.
不过话说过回来 谁会写在脸上呢
Have his mother call me!
让他母亲打电♥话♥给我
Any sign of Paul Rossi?
有保罗·罗西的消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I will go by his office after work
但我下班后会去拜访一下他的办公室
and speak with his co-workers, okay?
然后找他的同事谈话的 好吗
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有不祥的预感
What else is new?
能说点别的吗
What's that supposed to mean? Nothing.
你这是什么意思 没什么
No, seriously, what is that supposed to mean?
是真的 你说这话到底什么意思
I said nothing!
我说了没什么
Dan, you got something to say to me?
你有什么话要对我说的吗 丹尼
Okay.
好吧
Ever since you got shot,
自从你被枪击后
it's like you're walking around
你就像是在到处
looking for what else can go wrong.
找牛角尖去钻
You're just trying to figure out
你想搞清楚
what can happen next.
之后到底会发生什么
That is not true.
那不是事实
It is true!
事实就是这样
You know, you used to call me once a tour.
记得吗 你以前在我巡逻时只打给我一次电♥话♥
Now it's four and five times.
而现在要打四五次电♥话♥
You got the kids on a tight leash
你现在对孩子们严格约束
and you're dragging me
还把我拖进了
into your friends' imaginary disasters.
你的朋友自虐幻想
Well, pardon me for caring about the people in my life!
我关心我身边的人还不对了吗
Look, bad things happen, okay? And I know.
听着 总会有不好的事情发生 好吗 而且我知道
We have had our share.
我们都共同经历过了
But you can't walk around living in fear.
但你不能生活在恐惧之中
You think that's what I'm doing?
你认为我现在是这样子的吗
That's what I know you're doing!
我知道你现在就是这样的状态
And it needs to stop.
该消停消停了
Or what?
不然呢
Or what?!
不然怎么样
The Committee on Public Safety
公共安全委员会
appreciates you joining us today, Commissioner.
非常感谢您能加入我们 局长先生
Glad to be here.
很高兴来这里
And the full council will be voting on a bill
议会全体成员将会投票决定
to decriminalize several minor offenses,
几个轻微罪行是否非刑事化
an action which you,
也就是一个您
Commissioner, have called “dangerously ignorant.”
局长先生 称之为“危险的愚论”
Comments I made in the press were misconstrued.
我在记者会上的评论被误解了
While I strongly disagree with the bill
尽管我在经过考虑之后
that is under consideration,
仍然强烈反对该法案
it was not my intention to disrespect this body,
冒犯在座的各位并不是我的本意
and I apologize.
我在此道歉
I thought you were just disrespecting me.
我当时以为你只是不尊重我
This committee has raised questions
超过二十多年以来
about a policy that has kept this city safe
这个委员会多次提出了
for more than two decades.
关于这个城市安全的政策问题
What I'd like, Madam Speaker,
议长女士 我也非常乐意
is the opportunity to answer those questions.
借此机会回答这些问题
Commissioner, the people in my district
局长先生 在我选区内的人们
view the NYPD as an invading army.
视纽约警局为一直侵略军
What do you have to say to them?
您对他们有什么想要说的吗
Well, most complaints
大多数的抱怨
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表