How credible's the source?
线报有多可靠?
We've put some really bad guys away based on his testimony.
我们已经根据他的证词抓了一些真正的坏人
Cop committing murder's rare.
警♥察♥行凶很罕见
But you already know that,
但是你已经知道这一点
so what are you really asking?
所以你的问题是什么?
Ronald Green was a really bad guy,
罗纳德·格林是一个真正的坏蛋
who got killed.
他被杀了
With Grazioso cleared,
随着格罗索撇清干系
I have no reason to pursue this case.
我没有理由再去查这个案子
But if I pursue it,
但是,如果我查它
And my source turns out to be right...
而且证明我的消息无误
You've be solving a cold case.
你已经破了一个悬案
A murder case.
一起谋杀案
With a cop as the perp.
有一个警♥察♥疑犯
Show me where it says we get to pick and choose.
告诉我,我们要怎么把他找出来
Hey, whole precinct's talking
嘿,整个分局都在谈论
About how talked that knife out of Jenny Strong's hand.
珍妮·斯特朗手上的刀子是怎么被拿掉的
It wasn't that big a deal.
没什么大不了的
You saved her life, Jamie.
你救了她的命,杰米
Ah, maybe, but she's still in a lot of trouble.
嗯,也许吧,但她仍然有很多麻烦
Oh, I keep thinking of those guys That were first on the scene.
哦,我一直在想那些第一个赶到现场的家伙
They were in a really tough spot.
他们处在一个非常艰难的处境
Yeah, and they showed proper restraint.
是啊,他们表现得适当克制
I don't know, if it had been me,
我不知道,如果是我
I might've shot her.
我可能已经枪杀了她
I don't believe that.
我不信
Trust me, if she came after you with that knife,
相信我,如果她拿刀对你
I'd have taken her out.
我会开枪的
Jenny strong isn't responsible for her actions, Eddie.
珍妮·斯特朗不应该为她的行动负责,埃迪
She's sick.
她病了
Listen, you put your life on the line, Jamie,
听着,你拿命去冒险,杰米
And maybe that was heroic.
也许这很英勇
But it was also very reckless.
但也很鲁莽
And you could've died.
你可能会送命的
So who's gonna protect her?
那谁去保护她?
So what,
那又怎么样
Are you gonna babysit her 24/7?
你准备一天到晚照看她?
I won't have to.
我不用
A guy that I went to school with
我以前的一个同学
is now Chief Counsel at the Willow Lanes institute in Winchester.
现在是在温彻斯特柳巷研究院的首席法律顾问
Willow Lanes institute, Winchester?
温彻斯特柳巷研究院?
That doesn't sound like big bucks to you?
这听起来对你不像一个天文数字吗?
Bucks the Strongs don't have?
斯特朗有这钱吗?
They have a small number of beds for needy patients--
他们有少量床位留给有需要的病人
my pal was able to pull a few strings
我的朋友拉了关系
and got her a bed.
帮她找到一个床位
That's huge.
这是件大事
Yeah, well, it's a chance anyway, so...
是啊,无论如何这是一个机会,所以...
I don't care what everyone says, Reagan,
我不在乎大家说什么,里根
You're all right.
你是对的
See you at roll call.
点名时见
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
You know I love you, Erin,
你知道我是爱你的,艾琳
But... I just got straight with Grazioso,
但是...我跟格罗索的事刚刚了结
And the last thing I need is
而我最不想要的事就是
to be seen palling around with the D. A.'s office.
被发现跟地检署的人在一起
I need to know who killed Ronald Green.
我需要知道谁杀了罗纳德·格林
That again?
又来了?
That piece of garbage Is dead and buried.
那混♥蛋♥死翘翘了
Leave him there.
让他去吧
I can't.
我不能
You said a cop pulled the trigger.
你说警♥察♥开的枪
I need a name.
我需要一个名字
I'm done making cases for you guys, okay?
我不想为你们办案了,好吗?
I just got my life back.
我刚刚得到了自♥由♥
And I want to spend the rest of it,
我想好好享受一下
One, taking care of my granddaughter;
首先,照顾我的孙女;
Two, eating a lot of pasta;
其次,多吃点意大利面;
And three, probably losing my ass at the track--
而且这可能让我送命的
that's it.
就这样
Please.
求你了
You're-you're stubborn.
你- 你真固执
All right, listen to me.
好吧,听我说
Not everyone that grows up in hell's kitchen becomes a gangster.
不是每个在地狱厨房♥长大的人都成了黑帮
Some...
一些人...
Become cops.
成了警♥察♥
You want answers?
你想知道答案?
Start there.
从那里开始查
You told me yourself
你自己告诉我
You used to run errands for Lenny Grazioso.
你以前替莱尼·格罗索跑腿
Yeah,
是啊
When I was ten years old I picked up his damn cigars for him--
我十岁的时候,我替他取雪茄
so what?
怎么啦?
So I'm the prosecutor on this case,
我是这桩案子的检察官
And I've got to ask these questions,
我得问这些问题
And you would do the same thing, am I right?
你也会做同样的事情,对吗?
What do you got?
你了解到了什么?
I've got credible information
我有可靠的线报
That Ronald Green was killed by a cop.
罗纳德·格林是被一名警♥察♥杀害的
From who?
从谁听来的?
Vincent Rella.
文森特·雷拉
Well, that's a fresh definition of "credible."
哇,这也可相信
well, you know,
嗯,你知道吗
He's never lied to me,
他从来没有骗过我
And I can count those people on one hand.
一方面我可以指望那些人
Am I one of them?
我是其中之一吗?
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
Gee, thanks for that.
哎呀,谢谢
You were there, jimmy.
你当时在场,吉米
Look...
你看...
If I whacked Ronald Green,
如果我杀的罗纳德·格林
Why the hell would I agree to reopen the case for you?
我为什么会同意重审此案?
I don't know.
我不知道
You tell me.
你告诉我
When I ran Into that alley,
当我跑到胡同里
Green had already been shot.
格林已经中枪
Marty was working on him to try to keep him alive.
马蒂尽力想救他
And I...
我...
Hey, no way.
哎,不可能
No way.
不可能
Marty Brock was a good cop.
马蒂·布罗克是个好警♥察♥
Does he know Grazioso?
他认识格罗索?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone knew Lenny.
是啊,每个人都认识莱尼
What about Ronald Green?
那么罗纳德·格林呢?
Green was Marty's guy.
格林是马蒂的人
We used him as a snitch sometimes.
有时我们要他作为线人
Any chance that relationship went south?
有可能关系弄僵了吗?
Well, I think I would've known, yeah.
那样的话,我想我应该知道
But you don't, in fact, know, right?
但是,其实你不知道,对吧?
Who found the weapon on the roof,
谁在屋顶上发现的枪
you or Marty?
你还是马蒂?
He did.
他发现的
I think we need to talk to your ex-partner.
我认想我们得跟你的前搭档谈谈
Good night.
晚安
Mr. Strong,
斯特朗先生
thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
I wanted to talk to you about jenny.
我想和你谈谈珍妮
I appreciate everything you did for her, officer Reagan.
我很感激你为她做的一切,里根警官
Look, I made a couple of calls
是这样,我打了几个电♥话♥
And I was able to get her a bed at willow lanes.
帮她在柳巷找到一张床位
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表