I don't know what you think you have on me.
我不知道你自以为有什么把柄
I have a witness who knows everything about you.
我有名目击证人 他知道你的所作所为
No one knows everything about me.
没有人对我的事情知根知底
Think harder.
再想想
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry things got heated last night.
我很抱歉昨晚事情升温了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事情吗
Do you want to be a detective or not?
你想成为一个警探吗
Maybe.
可能吧
What about the sergeant's exam?
队长测试怎么样
After law school,
法学院毕业后
I swore I'd never take another damn exam.
我发誓我再也不想考试了
So, what, you just want to ride in an RMP for the next 20 years?
怎么 未来20年就抱着警车过日子了吗
Didn't say that.
没这么说过
Could you be a little more vague, Reagan?
有点含糊其辞啊 雷根
I like being on patrol, Eddie.
我喜欢巡逻的时光 艾迪
For now. I like the idea
目前 我更喜欢
of actually preventing something bad from happening,
阻止坏事发生
rather than just mopping up after it.
而不是事后去收拾烂摊子
Again, for now.
再说一次 目前
Okay.
好吧
And something else.
还有别的
You didn't ask to get partnered with me, I know that.
你之前没有要求和我做搭档 我知道
I like being partnered with you.
我喜欢和你搭档
I think I know that, too.
我也知道
But it puts you in a kind of position,
但这把你置于一种境地
under a certain microscope,
无形之中放大了事情
being partnered with the PC's son.
和局长儿子做搭档
I'm sure that a lot of the brass probably think
我敢肯定很多人可能觉得
that I might use that to leverage moving up.
我用这层关系才晋升的
I won't.
我不是
I know.
我知道
I got your back there, too.
我也支持你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Rivera gonna be your rabbi?
里埃拉要当你的导师吗
I hope so.
希望如此
He wants me to work towards getting my gold shield.
他希望我能朝着警探的目标笔直向前
Mission accomplished, then.
任务完成了
We good?
我们之间还好吗
We're good.
没问题
Okay, you do what you have to do, okay?
你做你的事 好吗
So will I. Okay.
我也一样 好的
If they'd told me it was you, I would've come right down.
如果他们告诉我是你的话 我早就会直接下来的
All good.
没事
Listen, Frank, I'm already late for the airport, so I, uh...
听着 弗兰克 我已经快赶不上飞机了 所以我
This'll just take a second.
只占用几秒钟
What's this, a subpoena?
这是什么 传票吗
No.
不是
Well, what, then?
那是什么
Why would I serve you with a subpoena, Lenny?
我♥干♥嘛要给你送传票 伦尼
Well, after dealing with your lawyers for the last few days,
在和你律师纠缠了那么多天后
I don't know what to expect.
我不知道还有什么等着我
Yeah, well...
对 额
that's going away.
忘了它吧
Well, the book isn't, Frank.
那本书可不会 弗兰克
I wrote a foreword.
我写了前言
To the damn book.
给那本该死的书
What?
什么
I don't write as good as you do, but you can use it if you want.
我文笔没你好 但是你想用就用吧
Why'd you change your mind?
为什么你改变了主意
That's my business.
那是我的事
Come on, Frankie.
得了吧 弗兰克
I tell you, the whole world's gonna know.
我告诉你 整个世界都要知道了
But...
但是
I'm not ashamed of how I got to where I am,
我对过去的我不感到羞耻
and I didn't get to where I am
我也不会回到过去
without living the life that's in your book.
像你书中描述的那样
No sense trying to hide it.
不必刻意去隐瞒
They told you sit down, and you stood up.
他们告诉你往东 你却往西
Something like that.
差不多吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Love you.
爱你
Listen, I'm already late for my flight,
听着 我要赶不上飞机了
so, uh, see you next trip?
下次旅行再见
No, I'll give you a lift.
我来载你
No, no, you don't have to do that.
不不 你不用这样
You know a faster way to get to JFK from here?
你知道从这儿到肯尼迪机场的快速路吗
Lights and sirens?
警车开道吗
If you promise not to write about it.
如果你保证你不会写到里面去
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表