剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富裕的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
这就是发展受阻
It was Sunday morning, and Michael was making cornballs.
这是个星期日的早晨 Michael在做玉米球
A Bluth family favorite since George Sr. Unsuccessfully...
自从70年代中期老George不成功的市场推广之后
tried to market the device in the mid-'70s.
布鲁斯家庭的最爱
Time to pull out the basket and we dig into some hot...
现在提起篮子然后我们放进一些热...
Son of a bitch! Oh, look what you did!
去他妈的 天哪 瞧瞧你都干了点什么
You plopped it! I'll plop you!
你啪嗒失手了 我先"啪嗒"了你
It was a ritual Michael shared with his son...
分享这个故事是Michael和他儿子
before their weekly bike ride to Balboa Island.
每周去纽波特海滩骑自行车前的惯例
Be careful! Don't touch that. Never touch that.
小心 别碰那个 永远别碰它
I'm looking forward to our ride today.
我很期待我们今天的自行车之旅
We better go extra hard to work off these cornballs.
我们最好骑得更认真点来消耗掉这些玉米球的热量
Or, you could not eat the cornballs
或者 你可以不吃这些玩意儿
and let your kid lead his own life.
并且让你的孩子过他们自己想要的生活
Please. He loves this. Am I right?
拜托 他可爱吃这个了 我没说错吧
Actually, uh, I can't really go today.
其实呃 我今天不能去
How's that?
为什么
My bike needs a tune-up or something.
我自行车需要修一下或什么的
Let's not blame the bike, okay?
别拿自行车当借口 好吗
It's the poor carpenter
就跟可怜的木匠
that blames his shoddy tools for the... Ow!
怪罪他那粗制滥造的工具一样 啊
Christ!
哎呀
That stupid cornballing piece of... You okay?
这愚蠢的玉米球机器个.. 你还好吗
So I'm gonna go, okay?
那我就出去啦 可以吗
Yeah, yeah. It's fine.
随便你 随便你 没事
It's good. That's okay. Have fun.
很好 好吧 好好玩
Getting too old for his daddy?
长大了不要爹了
No. He'll be fine.
他会没事的
And I would buy him a faster
而且我会给他买♥♥一辆更快的
bike if we weren't trying to save every...
自行车 要不是我们在省每一分钱的话
Did you go shopping? Oh, yeah. Don't worry about it.
你是不是去购物了 恩 没什么大不了的
Excuse me. I paid for it myself.
拜托你 我自己付的钱
With what? Company credit card.
用什么付的钱 公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥啊
You're returning that. But...
给我把那个退回去 可是
Get a job. Michael. Hey, the Cornballer.
去找个工作 Michael 玉米球终结者诶
I thought these things were only legal in Mexico.
我还以为这种东西只有在墨西哥才合法
In fact, the Cornballer wasn't legal anywhere.
其实 这东西在哪儿都不合法
But George Sr. Continued to market it there successfully.
但是老George还是成功的在那儿推广了这机器
Muy delicioso. Es verdad.
好香啊 确实好香
Where'd you come from?
你从哪里回来
I had another big fight with Marta.
我和Marta又干了一架
Gob had been having an on-again, off-again relationship...
Gob和Marta有一段分分合合的恋情
with Marta, a Spanish-language soap opera star.
Marta是一个西班牙肥皂剧明星
It looks like I'm going to be staying here for a while.
看起来我会在这儿待上一段时间了
No, it doesn't. It doesn't look like that.
不 我不认为你能在这儿待
I've got a full house here, Gob.
我已经有一大屋子的人要养了
He's just in a bad mood, Gob,
他心情不好 Gob
because his son feels suffocated by him.
因为他儿子被他弄得快闷死了
Suffocated? Really?
被憋死 你得了吧
Yes, Michael. He's a teenager.
Michael 你儿子还只是个青少年
He's probably got a little girlfriend,
他可能交了个小女朋友
and, well, let's face it...
我们得面对这现实
you are overbearing.
你管太多了
Maybe I should be more like you
或许在教育孩子的问题上
when it comes to parenting.
我得多学学你
No borders. No limits.
实行无♥界♥限 无限制
"Go ahead, touch the Cornballer. You know best."
"尽管去摸好了 你自己清楚"
Michael, if I could stick my
Michael 不知我是否
pretty little nose in here for one second.
可以在这里打断 插句话
When I was a psychiatrist...
当我还是个精神病医生的时候
and this is before I became an actor...
当然这是在我当演员之前
You're still not an actor.
你仍然不是个演员
Lovely.
说的不错
I saw a lot of this type of behavior...
我曾经见识过很多这样的行为
and I think what you're
我认为你现在正在经历
experiencing is your son's very normal need...
你儿子非常正常的需要
to distance himself from his overbearing father.
来远离你这个过分管教的老爸
Am I touching something? Hot! Hot, hot. Hot.
我是不是碰到什么 烫 烫 烫 烫死了
Be careful. Hot.
小心点 烫
You all right?
你没事吧
Hot.
烫啊
Now, take my daughter, for example.
就拿我女儿举例子吧
She lives her life...
她过她的日子
and I get the pleasure of guessing what that might entail.
我则以猜测这会有什么后果为乐
Now watch this. Maeby,
看着 Maeby
where are you off to on this glorious Sunday afternoon?
这个美丽的周日下午你要去哪里
She won't tell me. I'm going to audition for a play.
她不会告诉我的 我要参加一个戏的试镜
Well, that time it didn't work. What play?
好吧 这次没成功 啥啥戏
It's for high school. You can't audition.
是学校的 你不能参加试镜
I was totally wrong.
我完完全全的错了
She's reaching out to her actor daddy.
她正向他的演员老爸伸出双手
Does anyone have an ice pack?
有没有人有冰冻袋
In truth, Maeby was reaching out to a boy named Steve Holt...
事实上 Maeby是向一个叫Steve Holt的男生伸出双手
who was auditioning for the lead in the school play.
这个男生去试镜那个校园剧的男主角
"I would kiss before I spoke."
"我会在说话前亲吻“
Maeby decided to audition as well...
Maeby决定也要参加试镜
Iooking for a chance to get closer to Steve.
找机会接近Steve
And then we actually get to kiss, right?
然后我们可以真的亲嘴 是吧
George Michael also chose to audition...
George 也去试镜了
Iooking for a chance to get closer to his cousin Maeby.
想找机会接近他的堂妹Maeby
"I would kiss before I spoke." Then there's a kiss, right?
"我会在我说话前先亲吻你" 然后我可以真的亲 是吧
Louder.
讲响点
And then there's a kiss, right?
我可不可以真的亲下去
Later, the cast list was posted.
过一会儿 演员表被公布了
Steve Holt!
Steve Holt 有我哈
Steve Holt!
Steve Holt
Stand-in for Steve Holt?
Steve Holt的候选
Steve Holt!
Steve Holt
Michael went to get his son
Michael去给他的儿子
a new bike to keep him from slipping away...
买♥♥了一辆新车来阻止他离开自己
while Michael's mother was giving up
与此同时Michael的妈妈放弃了
hope her son Buster would ever leave her side.
他儿子Buster会离开她身边的希望
Zip me up.
帮我拉上拉链
Usually at this time of year...
通常每年的这时候
Buster would return to his post-graduate studies.
Buster会回校继续他的研究生学习
But without the resources to afford it...
但是现在没了资金支持
his summer vacation was extending into the fall.
他的暑假只能延续到秋天
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
And Lucille was beginning to resent it.
Lucille开始对此有所怨恨
What?
干嘛
Hi, Mama, it's Linds.
Hi 老妈 是我 Linds
It'll fly out on its own.
它会自己飞出去的
Why are you calling me? What do you need?
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥嘛 你又要什么
Very nice, Mom. I don't need anything.
问得好 老妈 我不需要任何东西
My daughter needs some new school clothes.
我女儿需要点新衣服去上学
Buster!
Buster
It's a bird. I know it's a bird. I'm on the phone.
是只小鸟 我知道那是鸟 我在打电♥话♥呢
It walked on my pillow. Look,
它在我枕头上走 听着
I have a child that costs me money too, you know.
我也有个会花我钱的小孩 你知道的
Why can't you get a job?
你为什么就不能去找个工作呢
What is it with this family and working?
这个家怎么老跟工作过不去呢
Michael just gave me the
Michael刚刚在所有人
exact same lecture in front of everybody.
面前这样说我 一模一样
Everybody? Who's everybody?
大家 哪些大家
You know, the kids, Gob, Tobias, everybody.
那些小孩 Gob Tobias 所有人
He didn't invite Buster.
他没邀请Buster
Buster's his brother too. What's wrong with Buster?
Buster也是他的兄弟 Buster有哪里不好吗
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表