剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
who had everything she had been looking for in a man.
她寻寻觅觅的男人 而不是Gob
I made a huge mistake.
我犯了个大错
I was thinking about that toast you gave at my anniversary party.
我想了想你在结婚纪念日的祝酒词
So, I want to get a divorce. What?
所以 我想要离婚 什么
Do you think I should use our attorney,
你说是请我们的律师Barry
Barry, or just kind of bolt in the night?
还是自己私了
I'm leaning toward bolt in the night, but...
我比较倾向于私了 但是
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lindsay,
喔 喔 喔 Lindsay
I wasn't talking about getting a divorce.
我可不是劝你离婚
Oh, Michael. It's time.
哦 Michael 是时候了
The man's psychologically
那家伙是心理上有障碍
incapable of taking all of his clothes off.
他根本不能脱♥光♥他自己的衣服
In fact, Tobias was a never-nude.
实际上 Tobias 是个反裸体者
As of yet, the D.S.M. -IV
时至今日 精神疾病诊断与统计手册第四版
has not acknowledged the affliction.
对于这种病情并无确切的解释
I don't know, Lindsay. I mean, who am I to judge?
我不知道 Lindsay 我是说 我哪有资格评论别人啊
On the other hand, I am doing it anyway...
但是呢 我还是肯定会评论的
so let me suggest before you talk divorce,
所以我在你开始说离婚前建议你
at least consider a separation.
至少先考虑下分居
You know, you do have a kid. I know.
你可是有个孩子的 我知道
I was gonna take her with me in the night.
我准备哪天晚上带着她一起离开
She's part of the bolt.
她也是私了的一部分
Lindsay.
Lindsay
All right. I'll think about it.
好吧 我好好考虑一下
Hello? Hey, brother.
你好 嗨 老兄
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed your speech yesterday.
我就想告诉你 你昨天的祝词让我非常受用
You know, about family and... and being true to ourselves.
关于家庭和诚实的面对自己
Oh, well, I'm... I'm glad it made an impact.
哦 好吧 我 我很高兴对你有触动
Yeah. I never want to look at Mom again.
是的 我再也不想见到老妈了
What happened?
怎么了
Well, I can't really talk. She might be listening in.
算了 现在不方便说 她有可能正在偷听
Do you know she tried to set up my girlfriend with a man?
你知不知道她准备把我女朋友跟别的男人撮合在一起
This has to stop.
不能继续这样了
You know, that's not really what I was going for.
其实这并不是我想要的效果
I'm a man, Mike! I'm a man.
我是个男人啊 Mike 我是个男人
Can I throw out this yogurt?
这个酸奶可以扔了么
Buster, two things.
Buster 两件事
First of all, I think it
第一呢 我觉得
might be time for you to move out, you know?
你是时候搬出来住了
Secondly, you don't want to take any
第二 酸奶坏了就千万不要喝
chances with yogurt, Mom. Just let her throw it out.
老妈 你最好还是让她把它扔了吧
HeHello? Who's on this phone? Hey. Huh?
喂 谁在说话 嗨 唔
Michael? Hey.
Michael 嗨
Great speech last night. Oh, really?
昨晚发言真不错 哦 真的吗
What did it inspire you to do, kill somebody?
激励你干什么了 杀人么
Getting there. Marta's cheating on me.
差不多了 Marta背着我劈腿
What? Yeah, can you believe that?
什么 是的 你敢相信么
That's crazy, Gob. She's not a cheater.
这太疯狂了 Gob 她可不像那种人
If she were to cheat, I'd like to think she'd cheat...
就算他劈腿 我想她会被劈腿
You're the cheater. That's how I know all the signs.
你才是偷吃的那个人 所以我才能看出种种迹象
Last night she was all distant and weird.
昨晚上她故意疏远我 而且表现奇怪
Wouldn't let me make love to her on Mom's bed.
不肯跟我在妈妈的床上做♥爱♥
I don't even want to tell you
我甚至都不想跟你说
what she wouldn't let me do to her in the car.
她都不跟我车震
And then today, I overhear her
而且今天 我偷听到她
talking on the phone about somebody all super silently.
跟人在电♥话♥上说关于某人的悄悄话
All in Spanish.
而且还是用西班牙语
In fact, Marta was on the
实际上 Marta当时是跟
phone with her mother talking about Michael.
她的妈妈在电♥话♥上谈论Michael
Hermano.
Hermano
She kept using this guy's name, like, "Hermano."
她一直在说一个叫"Hermano"的名字
Let me tell you something. We're gonna
我跟你说吧 Gob 我们一起
track this "Hermano" Down, and we're gonna nail him.
来找到这个Hermano 然后给他点颜色看看
'Cause if anyone's gonna go out with that girl,
因为如果她跟谁约会
it's gonna be one of us.
也必须是我们中的一个
Right. Me. And I'm okay with that.
是的 我 我没问题
I don't get it. Why do we have to change rooms?
我就不明白了 我们为啥要换房♥间
Cousins of the opposite gender shouldn't be sharing a room.
不同性别的表亲不能同住在一个屋子里
But that's just the point. I mean,
这有什么意义呢 我是说
we're cousins. Gender has nothing to do with it.
我们是表亲 性别一样不一样有什么关系么
I mean, cousins can bunk together.
我意思是 表亲可以住上下铺
That's why they call it "Bunkin' cousins."
所以大家都说 睡在上铺的表亲
"Kissin' cousins." We're not kissing! That's the point!
打啵表亲 我们可没打啵 这才是重点
George Michael was concerned
George Michael很担心
that Tobias had seen the candy heart...
Tobias已经看到过心形糖果上
that said "Maybe Tonight"And
写着"也许今晚"的字眼
had figured out that he had a crush on his cousin.
然后推测出他对自己的表妹有感觉
Besides, I don't even care.
而且 我根本不在意
First you said share a room with her, I shared a room with her.
你说跟她住一起 我就跟她住一屋
Now you're saying don't share a room with her.
你现在说不能跟她住一个屋
Fine. I'm just doing whatever you say.
好吧 你说什么我就做什么
You know, the adults making all the decisions around here.
大人们来做所有的决定
Why am I in trouble?
我到底做错了什么
You're not in trouble.
你没做错什么
We're all just gonna have a more normal arrangement.
我们只是做一些正常的安排
I'm gonna sleep with my daughter,
我会跟我的女儿一起睡
and you're gonna sleep with my husband.
你呢会跟我老公一起睡
Buster had taken Michael's advice
Buster听取了Michael的建议
and decided to confront his mother.
决定面对她的母亲
"Because you know I don't appreciate how you treat me.
因为你知道我不喜欢你对我的方式
I am not a child, Mother."
我不是个小孩儿了 母亲
Blow.
擤
No, Mother! I can blow myself.
不 老妈 我可以自己擤
And you have interfered for the last time.
而且这是你最后一次干涉了
Fine. Go! Move out.
好吧 你走 搬出去
So, Buster loaded up his possessions...
然后 Buster装上所有他的财产
and emancipated himself from his mother.
终于从他妈妈的压♥迫♥下翻身了
Oh, hey, Buster. I thought you had class.
哦 嗨 Buster 我以为你有课
I thought you had class. My brother-in-law fires you...
我以为你有课 我姐夫炒了你
and you move in on my girlfriend? Come on now. Wait a minute.
然后你就来缠着我女朋友 别瞎说 等等
This is purely a social call. You know,
这只是一个纯粹的社交活动 你知道的
just two adults gettin' a stew on, man.
只是两个成人来一锅乱炖 伙计
I don't know what that means, but it sounds disgusting.
我不知道那个是什么意思 但是听起来真恶心
Hey, Buster. Gee, I thought you had class.
嗨Buster 老天 我以为你有课呢
I thought you had class!
我以为你有课呢
I want to move in with you.
我想跟你住在一起
I'm tired of my mom trying to control me.
我对于我妈妈控制我的行径已经厌倦了
Wait a minute. Are you sure
等一下 你确定
you're doing this because you want to be with me...
你这么做是为了跟我在一起吗
and not because you want to get
而不是因为想
even with your mother? This isn't about my mother.
跟你妈妈打个平手 这跟我妈妈没关系
Besides, it's the only way I'm ever gonna get her to respect me.
除此之外 这是让她开始尊重我的唯一办法
Buster, this is exactly why our relationship does not work.
Buster 这就是为什么我们两个的感情没有结果
Our relationship doesn't work?
我们的感情没结果
No, not as long as you keep getting me mixed up with your mother.
没有 因为你总在我和你妈之间徘徊
It is exactly the opposite.
正好相反
I'm leaving my mother for you.
我是为了你才离开她的
You're replacing my mother.
你替代了我妈妈
You need some time.
你需要时间好好想想
Huh?
啊
Meanwhile, Michael was following Marta to confirm...
与此同时 Michael跟踪Marta来证实
Gob's suspicions about her affair.
Gob关于她劈腿的怀疑
First, he saw her buy a present at an exclusive men's store.
开始他看到她在男士用品店里买♥♥了个礼物
The trail then led Michael to
然后线索引导 Michael
the set of Marta's Spanish language soap opera.
到了Marta的西班牙语肥皂剧剧场
Excuse me. I'm looking for "Hermano."
抱歉 我找"Hermano"
Mi hermano? Ahi. Mmm.
我兄弟 那边 恩
There, in the green? Great, thanks. Gracias. Mmhmm.
那边 穿绿衣服的那个 好极了 谢谢 谢谢 恩
"Hermano."
Hermano
Are you "Hermano"? Mi hermano?
你是Hermano么 我兄弟
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表