剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
whose condition seemed to be worsening.
她的症状似乎更糟了
You okay? How's your nausea?
你还好吗 你的恶心怎么样了
"Our."
是"我们"
I mean, our... our nausea.
我的意思是 我们 我们的恶心
He remembered a study he took part in...
他还记得自己曾参与的一项
on medical marijuana and its effects on nausea.
医用大♥麻♥对恶心疗效的研究
The subject took the drug in the form of a T.H.C. Pill.
项目是把药制成四氢大♥麻♥酚片剂
Nausea was then induced with a day at the carnival...
恶心在之后的一次嘉年华游乐中爆发
which is what attracted Buster
这就是最初引起Buster
to the experiment in the first place.
重视这项实验的原因
Buster was found two days later...
两天后Buster被找到
trying to eat his way through this enormous plaster donut.
他正试着把挡路的超大塑料甜甜圈给吃掉
So Buster went to the toughest, most streetwise kid he knew.
所以Buster向他所知最坚强 最聪明的小孩请教
Tell your friends.
告诉你朋友们
Hey, Nephew. I was looking for you at your home.
嗨 侄子 我在你家找你呢
Dad told me to take the day off,
老爸让我休息一天
so I decided to come into work. Oh.
所以我就来打工了 哦
I thought maybe you could help me get some weed.
我想没准你能帮我弄点大♥麻♥
It's not for me. It's for Lucille 2, my girlfriend.
不是给我的 是给我女朋友 Lucille二号♥
She's your girlfriend? Dad said you were her nurse.
她是你女朋友 老爸说你是她的护理师
Look, she's sick. This could help her.
听着 她生病了 这没准能帮她
Pillform would actually be fantastic.
如果是药丸状的就最好了
I could put it on a tea biscuit, tell her it's a marshmallow.
我可以把它放在茶点里面 告诉她这是棉花糖
I have no idea where to get something like that.
我不知道从哪里去弄这些东西
What makes you think I would?
你怎么会认为我做得到呢
You work here. This place is pot central, right?
你在这工作 这是大♥麻♥交易区 对吧
In the '70s, the boardwalk was the place...
70年代的时候 纽波特海岸的小木道
to buy marijuana in Newport Beach.
是用来交易大♥麻♥的好场所
The stand served as a convenient meeting place...
售货亭是一个交易好去处
because of the banana's resemblance
因为香蕉的黄色外型
to a yellow marijuana cigarette.
就和大♥麻♥卷烟一样
It had even inspired a song.
这甚至还催生了一首歌♥
**Big yellowjoint The big yellowjoint*
*大黄卷烟 给我一根大黄卷烟
**I'll meet you down The big yellowjoint*
*给我一根 让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
I'm sorry. I can't help you. Why don't you just ask Uncle Gob?
抱歉 我帮不了你 你怎么不去找Gob大伯
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
为什么打你自己 为什么打你自己
No. No. He'd never do it.
不行 他才不会帮我呢
Besides, he always makes fun of me for dating Lucille.
再说了 他总拿我和Lucille的事取笑我
Everybody does. That's horrible.
大家都取笑我 真糟
Look, maybe You could tell Gob for me, but you can't tell him it's for me.
听着 没准你可以帮我去问问Gob 但别说是为了帮我
You can't tell anybody. I'm working. George Michael.
你不能告诉任何人 我在上班呢 George Michael
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I thought I told you to take the day off.
我不是说了今天休息的吗
There's nothing to do.i mean, Maeby's at Gangy's.
我没事可做 Maeby去奶奶家了
Find something to do.
那找点事做啊
Go make mistakes, get in trouble... be young.
去犯错 去惹麻烦去 去年轻一把
Yes! I totally agree. Make a mistake.
是啊 我同意 去犯错
Here. Here's 20 bucks. I want you to close up shop and go crazy.
给 这是20块钱 我希望你关了店去疯狂一把
Go find yourself something to buy that you don't need.
去给你自己买♥♥些你不需要的东西
Absolutely. Here. Take 225 from me.
完全正确 给 这是我给你的225块
**Big yellowjoint*
*大黄卷烟
**I'll meet you down Big yellowjoint*
*给我一根 让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Maeby was working with her grandmother.
Maeby此刻正和她外婆一起忙活呢
And this is from when your Pop-Pop yelled out, "Oh, Melanie..."
这是你外公和你外婆做♥爱♥的时候
when he was making love to Gangy.
大叫着"哦 Melanie"时候的纪念物
This is so much fun. I can't believe
这很有意思啊 我真不敢相信
my mom thought being here would be a punishment.
我妈竟然会把到这来帮忙当作惩罚
Oh, she thinks I'm too critical. That's another fault of hers.
哦 她觉得我太多嘴了 这也是她的错误之一
Ah, yes.
啊 对了
The week we had the au pair.
这是我们度过的一次互惠周
You know, your mother always wanted this brooch.
你妈妈总是想要这枚胸针
Really? Do you want it?
真的 你想要吗
I do now. That'll show her for trying to punish me.
想要 可以气气她
Oh. Pretty. It'll distract from the freckles.
好极了 这样就没人注意你的雀斑了
George Michael nervously approached the family yacht...
George Michael紧张地接近
Gob had been staying on.
Gob所在的家庭游艇
Uncle Gob? When he saw the yacht was empty...
Gob大伯 当他看到空无一人的游艇时
George Michael... as he'd been
George Michael遵循儿时教诲
trained to do since childhood... left a note.
留了张便条
Back at the model home...
回到样♥板♥房♥♥
Gob showed Michael the note he'd found at the dock.
Gob给Michael看了他在甲板上发现的纸条
No. This can't be from my son. It is his handwriting.
不可能 这不可能是我儿子写的 这是他的笔迹
Plus he left me $200.
而且他还留了200块给我
$100.
100块
100. I accidentally said 200. I don't know...
100块 我口误说成了200块 我不知道
This is impossible. Why would he do this?
不可能啊 他为什么要这么做
I know. I was shocked.
我不知道 我也被吓到了
Really, a hundred dollars.
是真的 100块啊
You can't get good weed for a hundred bucks.
但100块钱你买♥♥不到好烟草
Anyway, here you go.
不管怎么说 给你
Now we are even on you paying off that Hot Cops thing.
"辣舞警官"的事以后我们就扯平了
Might just be a few stems...
只是几根烟枪 给我拿着这个
Get that out of this house. What's the matter with you?
滚出去 你有什么毛病
Maybe you should save the lectures for your son...
也许这话你应该对你儿子说
if he can remember them.
如果他记得住这些
I speak to Lindsay one time about
我和Lindsay谈了一次
her hippie parenting, and I end up with a hippie.
她的嬉皮士教育法 结果我倒成了嬉皮士了
It does seem pretty quick. For all I know,
见效快啊 就我所知
this has been goin' on forever.
他这样的状态很久了
He's been stressed, his eyes have been red,
他总是处于精神紧绷状态 双眼总是通红的
his grades are dropping.
成绩一落千丈
Heard about the A-minus.
我听说A减的事了
I'm gonna go find out what's going on.
我要查明真♥相♥
Hey, what you doin'? Nothing.
嗨 你在干什么 没什么
No? So, listen, your, uh, your Uncle Gob...
没事吗 听着 你Gob大伯
seems to think that he saw you down at the docks today.
好像看到你今天去游艇那儿了
Was that you? No, no.
那是你吗 不 不是我
Maybe it was the other George Michael...you know, the singer-songwriter.
也许是另一个George Michael 那个歌♥手
Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah.
是啊 那就说得通了 是啊
What'd you do with the, um...
你拿我和Buster
with the money Buster and I gave you to go have fun with?
给你的钱玩了些什么
I put that in my savings account.
我把它们存起来了
Is that right? Yeah. Save up.
真的 是啊 存起来了
Okay. Thanks for being honest. Yeah.
好吧 感谢你的诚实 嗯
He's lying to me. Can you believe that?
他对我撒谎 你能相信吗
Where the hell is this family's morality?
家庭的道德观到哪里去了
I don't know.
我不知道
What... It's cold out here.
搞什么 外面好冷啊
What do I do now? If I confront him, he's gonna lie to me again.
我该怎么办 如果我再去问他 他还会继续撒谎
Should I yell at him? Didn't
我该吼他吗 老爸难道没有
Dad teach us that we don't yell in this family?
教我们不准在家里大吼大叫吗
Tell me before you hit the gas.
踩油门的时候告诉我
I can't hear you!
我听不到
The kids are yelling.
孩子们在大吼大叫
Tell me before you hit the gas.
踩油门的时候告诉我
I guess you're saying, "Hit the gas."
我想你在说 踩油门
Don't! Wait! No!
别 等等 不
That's why you don't yell.
所以你们不能大吼大叫
Yeah, yelling's not a good way to go.
是啊 大吼大叫不是好办法
I got a better idea.
我有主意了
You wanna teach George Michael a lesson?
你要给George Michael上一堂课吗
Yes, I do, and it's gotta stick.
是的 而且必须让他印象深刻
He's getting into drugs, Dad, and he's lying to me.
他沾上毒品了 老爸 他还对我撒谎
That doesn't sound like the boy.
听起来不像是那孩子的作风啊
It's my fault. I've been pushing him too hard.
都是我的错 我给他太大的压力了
It's just... Dumb, dumb. Dumb, Michael.dumb Hey, hey.
真是 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 Michael 好了 好了
Dumb. Shh, shh, shh. I forgive you.
笨蛋 嘘嘘嘘 我原谅你了
I don't want your forgiveness.
不想要你的原谅
I want the guy with the one arm and the fake blood.
我想要那个独臂侠和假血
J. Walter Weatherman...
J. Walter Weatherman
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表