剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
There are certain things that I can
有好多事我能跟你说
talk to you about that I can't really with my dad.
但却不能告诉我爹
Like, uh, were-were you ever awkward around girls?
比如说 你在女孩面前会变笨拙吗
What do you mean? Like if there
怎么讲 你是说3P的时候
were three of us and I didn't know where to start?
不知道从哪里下手
No, I think I did pretty well.
那我肯定没干过这傻事
Not a lot of complaints, if you know what I mean.
没人抱怨我那方面的能力
At least not from the girl.
至少女孩们没抱怨
You're saying I should just be myself?
你是说我应该保持自我么
And he had to drive her home.
最后他还得送她回家
So I think I did pretty good. Pretty damn good.
所以我觉得我是高手 高手中的战斗机
Hey, guy. Yes, sir?
老板 客官您吩咐
How many mice will $13 buy?
13块钱能买♥♥多少只老鼠
And at the prison, George Sr. Had a surprise visit.
监狱里 老George迎来了一位不速之客
I just wanted to check in and make sure you're aware...
我就是想确认一下 让你知道
that your ban on organized sports in this family
你对家里的团体运动禁令
has been violated.
已经被取缔了
Ban on organized sports?
团体运动禁令
You know, how you wouldn't
就是那些我小时候
let me sign up for anything when I was a kid.
你不让我报名参加的那些团体运动
Is that what you've been thinking all these years? No, no.
你这些年都是这么想的 那并不是我本意
You were... You were just a turd out there, you know?
你当年是烂泥扶不上墙
You couldn't kick and you couldn't run.
不能踢又不能跑
You know, you were just a-a turd.
你当年就是坨废柴
Prison has destroyed the way you talk.
监狱让你说话好粗鲁
If that's what it takes to impress
如果这就是监狱里的人带给你的影响
these guys around here, then they are not your friends.
那他们根本算不上你的朋友
Anyway, Annyong's playing soccer,
总之 Annyong就可以踢足球
but I guess I should just ignore it.
算了 我还是别庸人自扰了
Look the other way as Mom and Uncle Oscar
另一方面 老妈和Oscar叔叔
and Annyong have the perfect little family...
跟Annyong组成了个快乐的小家
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
等会儿 等会儿
wait, wait, wait. Oscar? My brother Oscar?
你说谁 Oscar 我哥Oscar
Oscar's been coming around? No touching!
Oscar来了 禁止身体触碰
No touching. No touching.
不碰 不碰
You listen to me.
你给我听着
You've got to take care of this Oscar situation.
你得好好处理Oscar这事
You get him out of there, all right?
你去把他赶走 听见没
You make him wish that he'd
你让他以后再也不敢
never shown that ludicrous head of hair...
顶着那一脑瓜子杂毛
and that nice face of his.
配着那张好看的脸出现
I will do it, Dad. Good. Put her there.
我知道了 爸 好孩子 握个手
No touching! Oh!
禁止身体接触 吓死我了
Her self-esteem is through the roof.
这娃总是忍♥不住管事儿 见谅哈
And Michael arrived at the police station with Maeby.
Michael和Maeby一起来到了警局
I got here as quickly as I could.
一听到信儿我就马上过来了
I didn't know you had a daughter? I don't.
我都不知道你还有个闺女 我没有闺女
I thought you wanted me to call you Daddy?
我以为你愿意让我叫你爹地呢
Why don't you wait for Daddy in the car?
你到车里去等爹地好不好
All right. What do we have here? Gob sunk the yacht.
言归正传 什么情况 Gob把游艇弄沉了
The last time Kitty was seen,
Kitty最后出现的时候
she was getting onto it. It's on tape.
就是正往游艇里走 录像带都记录下来了
Ooh! Did you see this? Yep.
原来如此 你当时看见他烧船了么 当然
Ooh! Chills. Why do I keep getting these bruises?
哎呀 真惊悚 我怎么总是青肿
Barry! Okay. Until we get all the facts...
Barry你正经点 好吧 在我们了解全部事实之前
don't say anything that can incriminate you.
不要说任何会把你牵连进来的话
Or me. Just try to keep me out of this.
或者牵连到我 尽量让我置身事外
Lie. Both of you. No, what are you talk...
撒谎 你俩都得撒谎 不行 你说啥呢
We don't lie in this family.
我们这家人不说谎的
Maeby, why don't you get a soda? Okay.
Maeby 你去买♥♥点汽水喝 好的
If I lie in front of her, it costs me 50 bucks.
如果我在她面前撒谎 我就得掏50块钱
I do think that we should lie.
但是我还是觉得我们得撒谎
Meanwhile, Lindsay was at work...
与此同时 Lindsay正在上班
and starting to getjealous
对于她闺女和Michael
that her daughter was at work with Michael.
一起上班开始有点嫉妒
Hello, Michael. I know you think I'm such a horrible mother...
嘿 Michael 尽管我知道你认为我是个特不称职的母亲
but I was just seeing how my daughter was doing at work.
但我还是要问问我闺女工作的情况
Uh, she's, um, she's making lots of friends already.
哦 她 额 她已经交了很多朋友呢
Can you help me there, please? It was at this moment...
你帮我去看着点她 正在这时
that Gob and George Michael arrived at the store.
Gob和George Michael到达了商店
They say what you will look about America...
人们总会问 你觉得美国怎么样
13 bucks stills gets you a hell of a lot of mice.
13块钱依然能买♥♥到一大堆老鼠
Who said anything bad about America?
谁说美国不好了
No. Well, I meant... So what are the mice for?
我也就这么一说 你买♥♥这些老鼠要干啥啊
Oh. No, that's just for misdirection.
哦 买♥♥来就是为了分散别人注意力的
We'll see who the sleight-of-hand artist is in this family.
我倒要看看谁才是家里拥有灵活之手的艺术家
Okay, now when I yell "Mice!" I want you to open this box...
所以 当我大喊"有老鼠" 你要把这盒子打开
and I'm gonna start
然后我就开始
stuffing some shirts down your pants. Shirts?
把这些衬衫塞进你裤子里 衬衫
Gob, are we shoplifting? Mice!
Gob 我们这是在练偷天换日神功么 有老鼠
Mice! Call security!
老鼠 快叫保安
Michael, I'm not as bad an influence
Michael 我对孩子的影响
as you think I am. Well, you're not a great one.
并没有你想的那么坏 反正你不是个正面典型
You're a criminal, Lindsay. What kind of message does that send?
Lindsay 你就是个罪犯 你说你这样能传递啥正面信息
Bluth. We're ready to question you now.
Bluth 我们已经准备好你的聆讯了
That's what I am, Michael. I'm a shoplifter!
我就是这样的人 Michael 我就是个在商场偷东西的
I've got a whole bag of clothes I shoplifted.
我偷了整整一大包衣服
But Tobias was now a guard.
但是Tobias现在是保安
And a surprisingly catlike one.
而且还出人意料地猫一样矫健
Wow. I guess we didn't need the mice. Freeze...
额 我猜我们都不需要那些老鼠 别动
While the rest of the Bluths were in police custody...
当布鲁斯家其他的人都在警局里押着的时候
Lucille was with her brother-in-law.
Lucille正和她大伯在一起
I am blown away that you...
当你给我打电♥话♥的时候我简直不敢相信
that you called me and that we're-we're together.
现在能跟你在一起我简直心花怒放
And my camper made it all the way up here.
然后我的野营车一路就拉着我过来了
Do you think it's safe over there?
你觉得我把车停那安不安全啊
Because I only have a hanger for a lock.
我就只上了一把锁
What are they gonna take,
你能丢啥
the one can of Comet you've got in there?
车里那野营的破罐子啊
Oh, your tongue is as sharp as your body is still taut.
你这外表和毒舌都跟青春期少女一样啊
What are you doing?
你丫干啥呢
Oscar, this is a children's soccer game, not Woodstock.
Oscar 这是个孩子们的足球赛 可不是伍德斯托克音乐节
That was another era, huh? The music and the pot.
那可真是个令人怀念的时代 音乐赞 大♥麻♥爽
Will you excuse me?
我失陪一会儿
I need to go to my camper for just a quick sec.
我得回我野营车那看一眼
Open.
门没锁
Hey, Uncle. Hey, Buster.
叔叔好 呦 是Buster啊
No, no, no.
天啊 真舒服
No, no, no. No, no, no.
叔我给你按按 你就老实让我给你按吧
No! No! No! I came here to say something.
等会儿 我来是有话跟你说
You do not belong here. My mother's been spoken for.
你不应该待在这里 我妈是有夫之妇
You know, I may never
尽管我可能从来
have played organized sports, but I am a man.
没参加过团体运动 但我是个爷们
Buster. And I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
Buster 我恐怕得要求你离开这里
Okay. But, uh, I never meant to break up your family.
我离开可以 但是我从没想过要破坏你的家庭
Your mom called me for a reason. And I don't think she's happy.
你妈妈给我打电♥话♥是正经事 我觉得她过得不开心
No, she's happy. She's just mean all the time.
才不呢 她很开心 只是她一直都是个刻薄老太而已
Uh, no, no, no, Uncle, let me get you. I'm a man. Move.
哦 真舒服 叔我给你按按 我是个爷们我得克制自己 撤
Michael submitted to the detective's questions.
Michael在探长的问题轰炸下屈服了
You haven't seen any evidence of
你一点都不知道
Ms.Sanchez or where she might have gone?
Sanchez女士的下落或是她可能去哪么
I have, uh, no idea. None.
我真的不知道 一丁点都不知道
Are you willing to take a polygraph to that effect?
你愿意接受测谎么
Are you nuts? Not without a better lawyer.
你傻么 等我有好一点的律师再说
You're holding out on us!
你在拖延我们办案的进度
Fantastic. Now Emma's awake.
这下好了 Emma醒了
You know what? Let me take care of this. Please.
行了 我还是去看孩子吧 多谢
Kitty had evidence against your father,
Kitty掌握了对你父亲不利的证据
and you didn't want that to come out.
你不想让这些证据被发现
But now you've got bigger problems, my friend.
但是现在你摊上大事了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表