剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, that's... that's your definition of the right thing.
你说的真♥相♥是这个意思啊
I thought I was gonna make a dramatic
我本来是想来个戏剧性的出场
entrance and tell you that I wanted to see you. Okay.
然后告诉你我想见你 就这样
Uh, I'll get right on that.
我现在就去告诉他
George Michael! Where are you? George Michael!
George Michael 你在哪 George Michael
Uncle Gob? George Michael.
Gob叔叔 George Michael
What are you doing at
你怎么会
a high school dance? I'm looking for you.
在高中舞会上 我在找你
How could you do this to me? Do what?
你怎么能这样对我 怎么了
I'm just here with my girl. Yeah, my ethics teacher.
我只不过和我女朋友过来玩玩 对 我伦理学老师
Hey, George Michael. No,
嗨 George Michael 停
Dad. I'm taking care of something, okay?
老爸 我有我在乎的东西 好吗
All right. You slept with my ethics teacher.
好吧 你睡了我伦理学老师
Just hang on a second.
等一下
It wasn't him. It's me, okay? Wha...
不是他 是我 啥
I've been dating your ethics teacher. Wow, Michael.
是我在和你伦理学老师约会 哇 Michael
I'm really touched that you'd
我真的特感动
stick up for me after I've been so horrible to you.
我对不起你 你还对我这么好
Huh? You know what?
啥 我想
Now it's time for me to do the right thing.
现在该是我做正确的事的时候了
I slept with the ethics teacher. I'm sorry.
我睡了你的伦理学老师 抱歉
What are you talking about? Lindsay
你说什么 Lindsay
told me that you liked her and I'm not proud of this...
告诉我你喜欢她 我觉得这不是个好主意
but... l... Mrs. Whitehead.
我[哔]了Whitehead女士
In fact, Gob mistook the civics teacher...
其实 Gob睡的是公民学老师
for the ethics teacher Michael was dating.
而不是Michael正在交往的伦理学老师
Man, he... has a type.
天啊 Michael的眼光还真是一如既往的惊悚
Gob, Mrs. Whitehead was the civics teacher.
Gob Whitehead女士是公民学老师
We both had her. Yes, we have. And now we're even.
我们都知道是她 对 我们都睡过她了 现在打平了
What a pig. Tell me about it.
蠢猪 可不是吗
No, you! You're the pig!
我说的是你 你这个蠢猪
Two strikes. You are out. Listen. Shannon, please.
两振 出局 Shannon 听我解释
It was a onetime thing. I'm not gonna hear from her again!
我跟她是一♥夜♥情♥ 她不会再找我了
Ach!
真是的
Who is Edna W? Hello?
谁是Edna W 你好
What's going on here, Dad? Well, ititit was me, okay?
到底怎么回事 老爸 其实是我
l-I've been seeing Ms. Baerly,
我在和Baerly小姐约会
and I should never have brought Gob into it.
我不应该把Gob扯进来
But that day you told me you liked her,
但是那天你跟我说你喜欢她
I didn't know what else to do.
我慌了 不知道怎么办
I never wanted to hurt you.
我只是不想让你难过
Didn't Aunt Lindsay tell you I liked her?
Lindsay姑姑难道没告诉你我喜欢她吗
Yeah. But she said that you wanted her as a mother,
她说你想让Baerly小姐当你妈
and I said that was ridiculous...
我说这太荒谬了
but then I met her and kind of fell for her...
但是之后我遇见她 喜欢上了她
and thought that she would kind of make a great mother.
然后我想 也许她真能成为一个伟大的母亲
Is that true? I didn't know you were that serious.
是真的吗 原来你是认真的
Well, you know, I'm open to it. We're open to it.
我坦白了 我们都坦白了
Wow!
哇
No, no, no, no. I'm just saying someday, you know.
不不不 我是说以后
I'm not really into kids. I'm just...
我不喜欢孩子 我只是
I'm not trying to rush anything.
我不是想催你
Hey! The lady said no, man.
这位女士已经说不了 哥们儿
Look, Michael, I hope you find what you're looking for.
听着 Michael 我希望你能找到对的人
I mean we had some laughs about some very sad things, but...
我很开心和你笑那些惨事 但是
I don't think we have a future.
我们没有未来
And, Jeremy, I will take that cupcake. Ohh. Okay, um...
Jeremy 我接受你的小蛋糕 哇 好啊
Hey, uh, you wanna dance? Sure, why not?
嗨 想跳支舞吗 当然 没问题
I can't believe that would have worked.
这招居然成功了
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Buster's competition heats up.
Buster和"你好"的竞争进入了白热化
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇 小心 小心
We are not allowed to have candles in here.
我们家不能点蜡烛
Mom would freak. Oh, no, it's fine.
妈妈会抓狂的 没关系 点吧
This is America, baby. You pray how you want.
这里是美国 宝贝 你想怎么祷告都可以
I'll light a candle of my own.
我点根蜡烛烧死我自己算了
That's exactly what I'll do.
没错 我就要这么做
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表