剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
What a pro.
真专业
Michael. Hi.
Michael 嗨
I need to get the money to get your father out for the pageant.
我要拿钱 好让你♥爸♥爸能够在盛典的时候出狱
Actually, that's not why I
事实上 这不是我今天
called you here today, and I'm not doing that.
叫你过来的原因 而且我绝不会给钱
I gave that money to Lindsay to pay off her credit card debt.
我把钱给Lindsay还信♥用♥卡♥债务了
What'd she do, get you drunk? No, we just, uh, well...
她干吗了 灌醉你了 没 我们只是 好吧
We did drink a little bit. How'd you know that?
我们是喝了一点点 你怎么知道的
Because that's what she said she'd do.
因为她和我说的
I said you wouldn't give her the money,
我说你不会给钱
and she said, "He will if I get him drunk."
她说 "如果我灌醉他 他就会给"
Probably because she thinks you're a cheap bastard.
兴许她觉得你是个贱杂种
Oh. Her words.
哦 她的原话
She set me up?
她算计我
All that stuff about her
她说的所有的
marital troubles and Tobias being a never-nude?
婚姻问题 Tobias从不全♥裸♥
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cutoffs.
从不全♥裸♥ 我以为他只是喜欢超级小短裤呢
How do you treat somebody in your own family like that...
对待自己家人怎么可以这样
lying and deceiving and saying anything just to get your own way?
撒谎 欺骗 为了达到目的不惜一切
So what did you want to see me about? Hmm?
所以 你想见我是为什么 唔
Oh, um, there's a big bowl of candy in my office.
哦 我的办公室有一大碗的糖
Why don't you go eat it? Wayne Jarvis, attorney at law.
为什么你不吃点 Wayne Jarvis 律师
I have a responsibility to tell you that
我有义务告诉你
there is no candy in this office.
这间办公室没有糖
Lindsay.
Lindsay
What are you doing here? I had to get away from Marta.
你在这里干什么 我得离Marta远点
If I have to smell another meal of fish, rice and mango,
如果我再闻到鱼肉米饭和芒果
I'm gonna kill somebody.
我非杀人不可
Now Michael's learning Spanish.
现在 Michael开始学西班牙语了
What's up with that? Oh, who knows?
这是为什么 谁知道呢
He won't get your father out of jail for a night.
他都不愿意保你父亲出狱一晚
He's bringing in a new attorney. New attorney?
他还雇了个新律师 新律师
And he's learning Spanish?
而且他还在学西班牙语
He's hiding something.
他肯定在隐藏什么
And I intend to find out what it is.
我要查出来到底是什么
Do yourself a favor. Get him drunk.
灌醉他就行
Barry.
Barry
I see you're getting closer to our attorney.
你和我们的律师关系倒是不错
Well, I just want you to know
我只是想让你知道
that I won't be needing your help after all.
我完全不需要你任何帮助
My brother Michael came
我弟弟Michael帮我了
through as he always does and as you never do.
像他一直做的而你一直没做的那样
Whatever it takes to get your
只要你和你
relationship with that never-nude back on track.
那从不全♥裸♥的丈夫的关系回归正轨 怎么都行
Michael told you that? He couldn't wait to.
Michael告诉你了 迫不及待的
And later, while Michael was meeting with Wayne...
不久后 当Michael和Wayne会面的时候
My thing with Tobias was a
我和Tobias的事情是一个
secret like you stealing your brother's girlfriend!
秘密 就像你想偷你哥哥的女朋友一样
I open up to you, and you run and tell Mommy! Excuse me.
我向你敞开心扉 你却去告诉妈妈 打扰一下
Outside, please. Thank you. Pardon us.
出去 谢谢 原谅我们
Like it all wasn't just a bunch of lies to
就好像你不是说一堆假话
get me to pay that debt. Isn't that why you got me drunk?
好让我为你还债似的 这是不是你灌醉我的原因
I got you drunk. Mom told me about your little plan.
我灌醉你 是 妈妈告诉我你的计划了
What plan? I had a great time last night! So did I!
什么计划 我昨晚很高兴 我也是
Then why are we yelling at each other? Mom.
那为什么我们互相大吼大叫 妈妈
Unbelievable. She did it again.
不可理喻 她又来了
All right. We've got to teach her a lesson. Hmm.
好的 我们必须要教训她一下 嗯哼
Excuse me, Wayne, my sister and
不好意思 Wayne 我姐姐和
I were outside having a business discussion...
我在外面有点生意上的事情说
and we were wondering if there's some sort of legal way...
我们想知道有没有什么合法的方式
that we can humiliate our mother.
让我们可以羞辱我们的母亲
Something shaming, something public.
一些 羞耻的 公共场合上的事情
I've used one adjective to describe myself. What is it?
我一直用一个词形容我自己 什么来着
Professional.
专业
So how are we going to screw Mom?
所以 我们得要怎么样整妈妈
Maybe we can get Barry to help. Forget it.
或许我们可以找Barry帮忙 别想
I think I was right about them all along.
我一直对他们的感觉没错
You know Barry's taking Mom to the pageant?
你知道Barry带妈妈去盛典
On a date? Yeah.
约会 是呀
Ugh! If Dad could see her on a date with Barry, he'd go crazy.
恶 如果爸爸看到她和Barry约会 他肯定会疯了的
Which would allow us to hire Wayne.
这样就会允许我们雇Wayne了
How do you feel about staying in debt just a little bit longer?
你觉得继续欠债久一点怎么样
So they decided to spend
所以他们决定花掉
the money Michael had promised Lindsay...
Michael承诺Lindsay的钱
to get their father out for the pageant,
把他们的父亲保出来参加盛典
where he'd catch his wife with Barry.
在那他会抓到他的老婆和Barry约会
Maeby, too, continued to try to teach her parents a lesson.
Maeby也继续试图教训一下她的父母
Okay, so I printed the fake airline ticket from my computer.
好的 我在我的电脑打印了假的机票
If my parents miss this, I really might go to South America.
如果我父母真没发现 我可真的要去南非了
That says "Portugal." That's right.
上面写的是"葡萄牙" 没错
Maeby's parents didn't find the ticket, but Gob did...
Maeby的父母没有发现那张机票 但是Gob看到了
"Portugal."
"葡萄牙"
which confirmed his suspicions.
这证实了他的猜测
Gonna live it up down old South America way, huh, Mikey?
准备自己躲到远远的南美州 哼 Mikey
And Buster finally gave in to Lucille 2's wishes.
Buster最终还是答应了Lucille2号♥的愿望
You ready to show me off before God and the whole world?
你准备好在上帝和整个世界面前炫耀我了吗
It's not my dad's reaction I'm worried about.
我不担心我爸爸的反应
And George Michael finally
George Michael总算
saw the painting he was going to be re-creating.
看到了他要重现的画作
And then what "Frontspiece" Meant.
然后"正面部分"的意思总算揭晓
George Sr. Got his 24 hours
George Sr.得到了24小时的自♥由♥
of freedom as the pageant finally began.
就为了参加的盛典
You know, I saw you do this when I was a kid. I was so impressed.
你知道吗 我在小时候看到过你扮这个 太印象深刻了
You know, you were so still and godlike.
知道吗 你当时 纹丝不动 天神一般
It was at that moment that I knew I would be a dancer.
是在那个时候我知道我会成为一个舞者
Glad I could make a difference.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Michael and Lindsay searched
Michael和Lindsay在人群中
the crowd for their mother and Barry...
寻找着他们的母亲和Barry
so they could revel in the public shaming they had engineered.
好在他们的公开羞辱母亲之后洋洋得意一番
Mom, what the hell are you doing?
妈妈 你在干嘛
But instead they found her with Wayne.
但是 他们却发现她和Wayne在一起
I don't have to answer that.
我不用回答这个问题
I don't know which one of you I'm more disappointed in.
我不知道你们中哪个我更失望
No, it's Wayne. Wayne...
不 居然是Wayne
I have needs. I am a man! Hey, watch...
我有需求 我是个男人 嘿 看
What's the difference? Your father doesn't care about me.
这有什么不同 你父亲又不在乎我
Barry tells me he's not even trying to get out of prison.
Barry告诉我他都不想出狱
Mom, he's here. Dad's here. He's here?
妈妈 他在这里 爸爸在这里 他在这里
Yeah, he's here. Why did you do this?
没错 他在这 你为什么这么做
We were trying to teach you a lesson. You idiots!
我们想给你个教训 你个傻瓜
If he sees me with Wayne... We'll be stuck with Barry.
如果他看见我和Wayne在一起 我们这辈子都摊上Barry了
I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
我应该躲到垃圾车后面去
Guy's a pro.
真专业
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
现在 女士们先生们
Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam.
米开朗基罗的<亚当的创造>
And George Michael made his debut...
George Michael开始展示他的处♥女♥作
Hey, that's my... Yikes.
嘿 这是我... 吔
breaking the pageant's cardinal rule.
破坏了这个盛典最基本的规则
How dare he!
他怎么敢这样
Oh, stop booing! There's nothing wrong with it.
别起哄了 这没什么不对的
There are dozens of us. Dozens!
我们这样的人有很多 很多
Buster arrived with Lucille Austero...
Buster和Lucille Austero一起到达了现场
and naturally assumed the
自然而然的以为
yells of disgust were directed toward him.
这些起哄是针对他的
What is wrong with you? What's wrong with you?
你干嘛啊 你干嘛啊
Buster?
Buster
Oh, God! I'm sorry.
噢 天哪 对不起
I'm sorry, Lucille. Yeah. Lucille.
对不起Lucille 呃 Lucille
Ma, I'm sorry!
妈 真的对不起
Man! That old lady has really done a number on you, hasn't she?
天 那老女人真的能把你吓出屎来是吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表