剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
这就是发展受阻
Michael Bluth was fed up with his mother's extravagant spending.
Michael Bluth 受够了他母亲花钱大手大脚
Hey, Mom. Remember we had that conversation about
嗨 妈 还记得我们那次谈过
trying to cut back on things that aren't necessities?
说好了要减少不必要的花销
Like it was yesterday. It was this morning...
像就在昨天一样 实际上是今早
and now I hear that you've hired a crew for the yacht.
之后我听说你为游艇又雇了人
I'm selling that yacht.
但我要买♥♥掉那游艇
Michael, you haven't heard why I want it.
Michael 你还不知道我的目的呢
To throw the most
为我的生日办一个镇子上
lavish party this town has ever seen for my birthday.
有史以来最奢华的派对
I enjoy bicentennials as much as the next guy,
即使我像其他人一样喜欢你的两百岁诞辰
Mom, but we're not doing that.
妈 但我们不能这样做
My neighbor Lucille Austero
我邻居 Lucille Austero
is constantly throwing parties for herself.
经常为她自己办派对
She's having another one in a week. I'm not going to that.
下周 她又要办一个 我是不会去的
Buster had been avoiding Lucille Austero...
Buster 一直在躲着 Lucille Austero
since he accidentally
自从因为没戴眼镜
flirted with her while not wearing his glasses.
不小心和她眉来眼去
And then accidentally
之后又不小心
bid on her at a charity bachelorette auction.
在慈善单身拍卖♥♥上拍下了她
Ten thousand dollars! Buster.
一万美金 Buster
And then accidentally entered her apartment,
最后 他再次不小心闯进她的公♥寓♥
thinking it was his mother's.
把她误认为他的母亲
I need you right now.
我现在需要你
Fellas, take a powder.
伙计们 等我一下
Oh, here comes the 10:15 conniption, right on time.
哦 10点15的时候歇斯底里 太准时了
Honest to God, Buster, it's like
天啊 Buster
every little thing makes you seize up in terror lately.
最近 任何一点小事好像都能让你炸毛
I have no idea where you get that from.
不知道你到底是怎么了
Get away from that stove.
离炉子远点
You're going to light your hair on fire.
小心点着你自己
He's weak.
他很虚弱
Speaking of weak, Mom, what do you got in there, gold bars?
说到虚弱 妈 你袋子里到底装着什么 金条吗
Protein bars for your father. He's pumping up in prison.
给你♥爸♥的士力架 他最近在监狱里疯狂健身
No more parties. Okay, Mom?
不能开派对 好吗 妈
You're my third least-favorite child.
你是我第三不喜欢的孩子
I can live with that.
我能接受
Michael came home to find
Michael回家看到了
his mother's fourth least-favorite child.
他妈第四不喜欢的孩子
Heard you're selling the yacht.
听话你在卖♥♥那游艇
Yeah. I had a couple in there this morning.
是的 今上午有人表示有兴趣
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Well, they got the Asian right.
好吧 是亚洲人 这点他们倒是没弄错
"Hotties" Might be a stretch.
但说这是"辣妹" 实在是牵强了点
Well, let's start with the little one.
好吧 先从小个开始吧
You're not staying on the yacht, are you?
你没住在游艇上吧 是吗
What do you want me to do?
我能怎么办
Live fulltime with Marta? Or break up with her.
难道全天和Marta住在一起 - 或者和她分手
I'm sure there'd be somebody else
肯定有其他人
out there that would appreciate her.
懂得欣赏她
In fact, Michael felt that man was himself.
事实上 Michael觉得他就是那个人
He had become infatuated with his brother's girlfriend...
他迷上了他哥哥的女朋友
and was having difficulty keeping his love a secret.
但实在是很难把这件事保密
You have 48 hours to vacate the yacht.
你有48小时搬出游艇
Guys, I've got a great idea. I wanna throw Mom a party.
伙计们 我有个好主意 我要给妈妈办个派对
Would you... I just told Mom no more parties.
你能 我刚刚告诉妈妈不能办派对
I know, Michael. That's why this is
我知道 Michael 关键就在这
the perfect opportunity to throw her a surprise party.
这是个完美的机会给她办个惊喜派对
She'd never suspect it. Is this her suggestion?
她绝不会想到的 是她自己说的吗
No. I just think it's important to honor your parents.
不 我只是觉得孝顺父母很重要
Why don't you start by visiting Dad in jail?
不如你就从去监狱探望爸爸开始吧
You've never even been there.
你从没去过
Michael, do you have any idea
Michael 你知道
what would happen if I were to visit prison?
如果我去监狱会发生什么吗
Hmm. It would be pandemonium.
嗯 会引起大混乱的
Mmhmm. It'd just give Dad one more reason to think...
哼 只会给爸爸另外一个理由
that I've got nothing to offer but my looks.
认为我除了我的长相之外什么都没有
Yeah, I got some of that... except he also didn't like my looks.
对 我明白点 除了他也不喜欢我的长相
Okay, Michael. I will go visit Dad...
好吧 Michael 我会去探望爸爸的
if you drive Mom to the restaurant for the surprise party.
只要惊喜派对时 你开车载妈妈到餐厅
I'll just pretend that I'm taking her out that evening.
我只要假装带她出去逛
Come on. That would never happen. She can't drive herself.
得了吧 这根本不可能 她不能自己开车
I mean, she's the world's worst driver.
我的意思是 她是世界上最差的司机
Lindsay was not exaggerating.
Lindsay没有夸大其词
Lucille had recently been featured on
Lucille最近出现在了
Fox's World's Worst Drivers.
Fox的<世界上最差司机>的节目中
Yeah. I can't believe she got that driver's license renewed.
好吧 不敢相信她竟然能把她的驾照续签
She didn't. I dummied her up a new one.
她没有 我只是重新给她假造了一个
Not my best work though. She wanted to look 48.
但不是我最好的作品 她想看起来48
I nearly airbrushed her into oblivion.
我都快把她喷成全白的了
We ended up checking "Albino" On the form.
我们最后只能在"白化病"这一栏上打勾
Come on, Michael. Who knows
得了吧 Michael 谁能知道
how long our parents are going to be around.
我们还能和父母在一起多久
I gotta tell ya. I was over at her place today,
我必须要告诉你 我刚刚去了她那
and she looked a little frail.
她看起来有点虚弱
She was having trouble even lifting up this bag of groceries.
就连提起购物袋都有些困难
All right. We will do the surprise party.
好吧 我们就办个惊喜派对吧
For Gangy?
为了外婆
Yeah, how did you know? She called and invited us.
对 你怎么知道 她打电♥话♥来邀请了我们
Okay, so it was her idea. We don't have to go, do we?
好吧 是她的主意 我们不一定要去 是吗
Come on. This is a Bluth family celebration.
来吧 这可是布鲁斯家族的庆典
It's no place for children.
没孩子的地
And Lindsay went to the
之后 Lindsay第一次去
prison to visit her father for the first time.
监狱探望她的父亲
But didn't get the reception she was expecting.
但没有收到她预想中的反响
I wanna thank you for coming here. It took a lot of guts.
谢谢你能来 需要很大的勇气
The reason I'm here today is
我今天来的目的是
because I felt that I needed to say something.
我有话要说
Oh, okay. My whole life...
哦 好吧 我的一生
all you've ever praised me for is my looks.
你只是夸赞我的长相
Oh, no. Your looks... Yes, Dad.
哦 不 你看起来 正是这样 爸爸
I mean, it's always been Michael's got the brains...
我的意思是 总是Michael有头脑
Gob's got the charm, Buster's got the...
Gob有魅力 Buster有
Highfastening pants. Have you said that?
高腰的裤子 你这样说过吗
No. I'm saying that now.
不 我刚刚这样说的
So, anyway. Look, if you're wondering why I haven't visited...
所以 不管怎样 如果你想知道为什么我没来过
maybe it's because I wanted to be
也许是因为我想让人们不仅仅
thought of as more than just a beautiful face.
记得我的漂亮的脸蛋
And a gorgeous head of hair.
和优美的头发
Lindsay was surprised once again that no heads were turned.
Lindsay再一次很惊讶没人回头
I'm gonna go shopping. I'll be back tomorrow.
我要去购物了 我明天再来
George Michael was finally moving beyond his crush on Maeby...
George Michael终于不再迷恋Maeby
and felt happy to have a cousin he could just see a movie with.
并且为有一个可以一起看电影的表妹感到很高兴
It was a love between two cousins
这是关于表兄妹之间的爱情故事
that the world thought was wrong.
被世俗所不容
But it was the world that was wrong.
但只因为这是扭曲的世俗
We have got to see this movie. Excuse me, kids?
我们一定要看这部电影 抱歉 孩子
Can I see your I.D.'s?
能看看你的身份证明吗
And Michael was driving his mother to her surprise party.
Michael正在载他的母亲参加惊喜派对
Where on earth are we going?
我们到底要去哪
Left at the next corner.
下个路口左转
You know, Michael? Yeah?
你知道吗 Michael 什么
I'd be happy to drive if you want me to.
如果你想让我开车的话 我很乐意
It's better than sitting here
总比干坐在这
with Buster's stupid rock behind me.
而且Buster这块烂石头还在后面
Buster had recently brought the rock home...
Buster最近才把这块石头带回来
from an archeological dig,
从一个考古现场弄来的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表