剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
but had yet to find a way to get it out of the car.
但至今还没找到方法怎么把它从车里弄出来
Mom, you've already got two strikes on your record.
妈妈 你的驾驶记录上已经有了两次违章了
You strike one more person, and it's technically a spree.
你再撞一个人 这就真的是狂欢犯罪了
Are we going to the back? Is this what I think it is?
为什么我们要到后面去 是我想的那样吗
Surprise! And she was surprised...
惊喜吧 之后她被惊到了
that her family didn't show up.
她的家庭成员都没来
So this is what my children think of me.
原来这就是我的孩子们怎么想我的
Where the... was everybody?
大家都该死的在哪
What are you talking about? Mom's party. Where were you guys?
你在说什么 妈妈的惊喜派对 你们在哪
It's the first I've heard about it.
我第一次听说
What about you? Neiman's? Prison.
你在哪 尼曼名品店吗 监狱
Then Neiman's. But only because I'm
之后去了尼曼名品店 但只因为我还要
going back to prison, and they've seen me in this.
再去监狱 而且他们已经见过我穿成这样了
Buster? You of all people. Where were you, buddy?
Buster你呢 所有人中 你去了哪 伙计
You barely even leave Mom's apartment.
你基本不离开妈妈的公♥寓♥
In fact, Buster was worried about running into Lucille 2.
事实上 Buster担心碰上另一个Lucille
So he never left his mother's apartment.
所以他根本没离开他母亲的公♥寓♥
Lucille 2 was also supposed to go,
另一个Lucille也应该去
but was waiting until she saw Buster emerge.
但她在等Buster出现
Tonight, Mother was humiliated.
今晚 妈妈丢尽了脸
And I wanna throw her another surprise party... A real one.
我想给给她另外办一个惊喜派对 真正的一个
One where she's not the one that's yelling "Surprise."
一个不是她自己在喊"惊喜吧"的派对
Mom yelled "Surprise"?
妈妈自己喊了"惊喜吧"
Yeah. She went from giddy to devastated.
是的 她从一瞬间从天堂到地狱
I mean, it would've been funny if it wasn't so...
我的意思是 本来应该挺搞笑的 如果不是
Well, it was kind of funny.
好吧 还是有点搞笑的
What frail act got you this time, Michael?
这次又是什么虚弱的举动触动了你 Michael
She couldn't open a jar?
她打不开瓶子盖了吗
What, did a clump of her hair come out in your hands?
难道她掉的头发落在你手里了吗
No. It was something that she said at dinner.
不 是她晚饭时说的什么东西
It's dry.
太干了
You know, Mom, I'm sorry you're upset. But, you know...
妈妈 很抱歉让你伤心 但 你知道的
if you were nicer, then maybe
如果你能更和蔼点 那么可能
your kids would take better care of you, you know?
你的孩子能更好的照顾你 你知道吗
Or-Or wanna be with you more.
或者更想和你在一起
I've been a horrible mother.
我一直都是糟糕的母亲
No, Mom. You're great.
不 妈 你挺好的
You've been a great mother.
你是一个很好的母亲
Well, you know she's been a horrible mother, right?
呃 你知道她一直是个糟糕的母亲 对吗
You don't have to tell me.
不用你告诉我
But what was I gonna say? All right? So, it's a party.
但我能说什么 行吗 我们来办派对吧
I mean, if you're not gonna do it for Mom, do it for me.
我的意思是 就算不为了妈妈 为了我
Okay. But I think a party's a little excessive.
好吧 但我认为办个派对太过了
Um, is it okay if I do it for Mom and not you?
呃 我是为了妈妈 而不是为了你 这样行吗
Yeah. 'Cause I really like Mom.
好的 因为我真的很喜欢妈妈
We know.
我知道
The next day, Buster decided it was time to deal with...
第二天 Buster决定是时候去解决
the situation with Lucille Austero.
与Lucille Austero的问题了
I've already got a Lucille in my life.
我已经有了一个Lucille
I understand. That's healthy.
我明白 这倒是正常
I didn't mean to lead you on.
我不是有意哄骗你
Oh, Buster. I feel so foolish. No.
哦 Buster 我感到很愚蠢 不
Yes. I'm foolish and I'm funny and I'm needy.
是的 我很笨 我很搞笑 而且我很黏人
Am I needy? No.
我黏人吗 不
Are you sure I'm not needy? 'Cause I feel needy sometimes.
你确定我不黏人吗 因为有时我自己都觉得黏人
You know, we're probably not that different, you and me.
你知道 我们也许没有那么不同 你和我
You and I. Is it "I" Or is it "Me"?
你和吾 是"我" 还是 "吾"
Buster, it's us. Yes. It is us. Us.
Buster 是我们 是的 是我们
Under the pretense of driving his mother somewhere else...
假装带他妈妈到其他地方去
Michael, once again, arrived at the restaurant.
Michael再一次到了那家餐厅
Michael, did you do this again?
Michael 你又做了什么
Surprise! And once again, no one showed up.
惊喜吧 再一次 没人出现
Get up.
快起来
I told you. They don't support me.
我告诉过你了 他们不支持我
I hate to tell you, Mom, but they don't support me either.
我不想这么说 妈妈 但他们也不支持我
I sat down and I told them this was important to me.
我坐下来告诉他们这对我很重要
You did that for me? I let you drive, didn't I?
你为了我这么做 我让你开车了 不是吗
Yes, you did, Michael, and I'm loving it.
是的 Michael 而且我很喜欢
You're a good son. You always do things for others.
你是个好儿子 你总是为别人着想
You're the only one holding this family together.
只有你在维持着这个家庭聚在一起
And you see a lot more than I give you credit for, Mom.
我本以为你没观察到这么多事情 妈妈
You're not just concerned with yourself.
你不是只关心你自己
You care about the family.
你还关心这个家
Hey. Is that Gob?
嗨 那是Gob吗
It's an idiot on a scooter at night? It's gotta be Gob.
大晚上的骑着个踏板车的白♥痴♥ 肯定是Gob
Let's give him a scare. Hmm?
让我们吓吓他 呃
No, Mom. I don't think we should. A nice little scare.
不 妈妈 我觉得我们不应该 只是小小的吓吓他
Hey, big shot, too busy to go to your mother's party?
嗨 大人物 太忙了 没法参加你妈妈的派对了吗
Mom, that is not Gob. Mom! Mom!
妈 那不是Gob 妈 妈
You okay, sir?
你还好吗 先生
Yeah. I guess. How's my mom? She's so frail.
是的 我猜 我妈妈怎么样 她很虚弱
I'm fine. I'm fine. I was thrown clear.
我很好 我很好 我被完整的甩了出去
I only care about you.
我只关心你
How are you feeling? Actually, my head does not hurt at all.
你感觉怎么样 实际上 我头不疼了
What did you give me?
你给了我什么药
Your mother asked me to pump you full of...
你妈妈让我给你吃了许多
Children's aspirin. Okay.
儿童阿司匹林 好吧
You know, it's funny. I remember, um, leaving the restaurant.
你知道吗 搞笑的是 我记得 嗯 离开餐厅
And then, uh, I was driving, I guess.
之后 嗯 我开着车 我想
I-I just... I cannot picture it.
我 我只是 我记不起来了
That's pretty common, actually.
实际上这很常见
It's just short-term memory loss
只是短期记忆丢失
from the bump on the back of your head.
因为你头后部受创
I can't believe I did this.
我不敢相信我这么做了
My insurance rates are gonna go through the roof.
我的保险费率肯定会高破天的
That's not what matters now. Here, get comfortable. Scoot up.
现在 这不是关键的 来 舒服的躺下 抬起来
"Scoot"? Scooter. Was there a scooter involved?
"踏" 脚踏车 是不是昨晚有辆脚踏车来着
Oh, dear. I can't believe I did that.
哦 天啊 我做了什么
I am so sorry. I'll get you some air. I hardly felt it.
太抱歉了我让你透透气 没什么
In fact, actually, uh, I didn't feel it.
事实上 我什么都没感到
What was that?
怎么了
Buster, you remember when we were kissing last night?
Buster 你记得我们昨晚的亲吻吗
It was a wild, wild ride.
那是次狂野的经历
But is this something we can do?
但我们能这样做吗
Is this something society will allow?
世俗能允许我们这样吗
I don't care what other people think.
我不管别人怎么想
My God, for the first time in years
天啊 好几年来
I felt like I was standing on solid ground.
我第一次感觉脚踏实地
You know, my panic attacks have decreased.
你知道 我的恐慌症也缓解了
I feel confident. I'm feeling proud even.
我感到自信 我甚至感到骄傲
I mean, for the first time in my life...
我的意思是 我人生中第一次
I'll call Dr. Miller.
我给Miller医生打电♥话♥
Oh. Excuse me.
哦 抱歉
Hello. Oh, my God. I'm getting my gauze.
你好 我的天 我去拿纱布
You know, I should call George Michael. I'm worried about my son.
你知道 我应该给George Michael打电♥话♥ 我担心我的儿子
I'm worried about my son.
我也担心我的儿子
George Michael will be fine with his aunt and uncle.
George Michael和他的姑姑和伯伯在一起会很好的
I want you resting, not using the phone.
我需要你休息 而不是打电♥话♥
Let me take care of you.
我自己能行
You know, you really are more generous than I can remember.
知道不 你真的比我印象中更慷慨
But that's what a parent does, huh? You put your kid first?
但父母本来就该这样 以孩子为主
Rest up, sweetie. You gave me quite a scare.
歇歇吧 甜心 你可吓死我了
Scare. Did somebody say, "Let's give him a sc..."
"吓" 是不是有人说过"让我们吓吓"
What is the matter with me? Clumsy Clara.
我到底怎么回事 真是像粗心的Clara
Totally cool. Didn't feel a thing.
完全没事 什么都没感到
You know, Mom, I'm crazy about this aspirin.
你知道的 妈妈 这阿司匹林药剂太足了
I can't believe we give it to children.
我不敢相信我们给孩子开这个药
Gob, meanwhile, was being
这个时候 Michael的儿子
visited by Michael's son, George Michael.
George Michael去拜访Gob
Michael? George Michael.
Michael George Michael
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表