剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I mean, sh... she wasn't...
她 她不会是
Michael knew he had an ethical responsibility
Michael明白 他有道德和义务
to tell his son the truth.
去告诉他儿子真♥相♥
Yes.
是这样的
Your Uncle Gob slept with her.
你Gob叔叔和她上♥床♥了
Well, why would he do that?
为什么啊
Why would Gob sleep with my ethics teacher?
为什么Gob要和我伦理学老师上♥床♥
Probably to get even with me.
可能是为了报复我
How would that be getting even with you?
这怎么会是报复你呢
I'm the one that likes her. Right. Right.
喜欢她的明明是我 对 你说得对
No, I know. You and I know that, but Gob he just...
天知地知你知我知 但是Gob不知道
He's not that exact of a target shooter,
他不是神枪手
and he just kind of sprays it everywhere.
所以会到处乱播种
You know, but listen,
听着
did-did you really think that-that... that you had a...
你 你 真的 喜欢
I mean, she's kinda old for you, don't you think?
她配你有点老吧 你不觉得吗
We don't even know how old she is. No one does.
我们到现在都不知道她到底几岁
She was chaperoning the diversity dance...
她陪着学生在舞会上的时候
and I thought maybe as a joke, I'd go up to her and be, like...
我想开玩笑的走过去问她
"Well, hey, do you want to dance?"
我能请你跳支舞吗
And she'd be, like, "Ah, what the heck?"
然后她会说 有什么关系呢 跳吧
Right? Or some... I don't know.
对吧 或者说点别的什么 我也不知道
I did it differently in the mirror, but... Right.
我对着镜子练习的时候不是这样的 我明白
But, you know, like,
但是 你懂的 就像
we'd be joke dancing or something. I get it.
我们跳着玩儿 我懂的
I didn't think it through. Don't you think
我没考虑得这么全面 你难道不觉得
you should be taking somebody your own age to the dance?
你该找个和你差不多大的女朋友跳舞吗
Like your cousin.
比如你表妹
That's a bad example, but... I feel so stupid.
这个例子举得不好 我觉得我真傻
I defaced a rare book to get
我毁了一本珍贵的书
that picture of Saddam Hussein in a bathing suit.
就为了找这张萨♥达♥姆♥穿泳衣的照片
"What would Saddam do?" Yeah.
萨♥达♥姆♥会做什么 对
Yeah, you know something? You're right. Gob's gonna pay.
你说得对 Gob得付出代价
Okay, that is our exact outdoor fire pit.
这个室外暖炉居然和我家的一样
At prison, George Sr. Was
在监狱里 老George正在
preparing for an evening with his most devoted fan.
准备和崇拜者的约会
While Cindi Lightballoon was making preparations of her own.
同时 Cindi Lightballoon也在做着准备工作
How we doin'? We have video.
搞定没 录像没问题
Testing one, two. Tilt back a little, will you, Harris?
现在试音 1 2 往后仰点 Harris
Let's bust this guy.
让我们用胸部击败这个家伙吧
So George Michael, still angry at Gob...
George Michael还在生Gob的气
sought out the family expert on making trouble.
他找到了家里的捣蛋专家
I know he was dating that girl Shannon. The cheerleader?
我知道他在和Shannon交往 那个拉拉队长
Yeah, she's probably gonna
是啊 他们可能
take him to that stupid diversity dance.
会去一起那个愚蠢的舞会
I wish I had someone shocking to take.
我也想带一个能让人惊讶的家伙去
You know, I actually called Mr. Daniels and asked him...
我甚至还问了Daniels先生
but he got all out of breath and dropped the phone.
结果他喘不上气然后把电♥话♥给扔了
I never heard back.
再也没打回来
You know, may-maybe we should go together.
要不我们一起去吧
Right, I mean, it's a bad example... l... But should we?
虽然不太合适 但是 要不我们
Hello.
你好
Yes, Annyong. Your name's Annyong.
好 你好 我知道你叫"你好"
We all know you're Annyong. Annyong. Annyong. Annyong.
我们都知道你叫"你好" 你好 你好 你好
Who's this? Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong.
这是谁 我忘了介绍 这位是"你好"
My mom bought him. She's making me register him for school.
我妈买♥♥了他 然后让我带他来学校报到
He's my new little brother. So we're related.
他是我的新弟弟 所以我们是亲戚了
Hey, wanna go to a dance?
嗨 想不想和我去跳舞
Oh, great, another uncle to compete with.
真棒 又一个和我抢女人的叔叔
And Michael went to discuss
Michael去了学校
the George Michael situation with Ms. Baerly.
想和Baerly小姐讨论一下George Michael的情况
Being held against their will...
指控他们的遗嘱
purely on the basis of political or religious beliefs.
仅仅是以政♥治♥和宗教信仰为基础
I'm sorry. I met someone. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我遇见真命天子了 真抱歉
Anyway, this is serious. This is atrocities. No more smiling.
这件事很严肃很残酷 别再笑了
Michael! Uh, just a minute.
Michael 同学们 等我一下
Hi. Sorry... Hi!
嗨 抱歉打扰你上课 嗨
Don't worry. George Michael's not in there.
别担心 George Michael不在
Those are the dumb kids.
里面都是些傻孩子
Okay. Um, listen.
好 听着
This is uh... Wow! Did you make this for me?
这是 呃 哇 你给我做的么
This is so sweet. I love Hussein.
太浪漫了 我爱萨♥达♥姆♥
You mean, you're interested in him. Oh, yes. He is a monster.
你的意思是你对他感兴趣吧 对 他是个怪才
Yeah. Wow. Where did you find this one of him in a Speedo?
没错 哇 你在哪找的他穿着泳衣的照片的
This is what I want to talk to you about, though. Um, Beth...
我有点事要告诉你 Beth
I don't think that I can continue to see you.
我不能继续跟你约会了
But I've enjoyed my time with you.
但是我真的很喜欢和你在一起
You ever wanna talk ethics... You really mean it?
尤其是你谈到伦理学的时候 你来真的
This isn't one of"My wife died"Jokes?
这不是"我老婆去世了"的玩笑话吗
No, I'm afraid this is serious. Oh.
不 我是说真的 噢
You see, George Michael made this poster for you.
其实吧 这个海报是George Michael做的
You know, he-he kind of, uh, is in love with you, so...
他 他好像爱上你了 所以
He knows we're going out.
可是他知道咱俩在一起了
He saw me this morning. No, I covered that.
今天早上他不是都看到了吗 我撒谎了
I told him that you slept with my brother.
我跟他说你和我哥上♥床♥了
That may be the most unethical thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最没道德的事了
Well, you've only been doing this half a semester.
没关系 你就教他半个学期而已
Look, it was a preemptive strike.
我只是先发制人
My brother would've tried to sleep with you.
本来我哥也打算和你上♥床♥的
Well, I want you to leave
你给我滚
right now and not come back. Right. I know.
别让再我见到你 好 我明白
I understand. I'm sorry. And you will not see me again.
我理解 对不起 我保证你再也不会看见我
Starting right now.
从现在开始
George Sr. Went on a walk with Cindi. George.
老George和Cindi在散步 George
And she was getting to him.
她开始套他的话了
You can feel safe to fully reveal yourself to me.
在我面前 你可以安心的畅所欲言
Hmm, all right. There is...
好吧
There is something. Come closer.
我确实有件事 过来 离我近点
It's weighing heavy on my soul.
我感觉我的灵魂很沉重
You, uh... You know, the Talmud teaches us to... There you go.
犹太法典教导我们 噢 对 就这样
What's he doing? He's pinching the camera.
他在干什么 他在揉捏摄影机
He's on to us. He's found the camera.
他发现我们了 他发现摄影机了
Get out of there. He's got the camera.
快出去 他发现摄影机了
Abort! Abort! Get the dog.
计划终止 计划终止 带上狗狗
Clean the dog. We are cleaning the dog!
洗狗狗 假装我们在给狗狗洗澡
That night, Buster came home to an empty apartment.
Buster晚上回家发现公♥寓♥里没人
So, it's off with Mother now.
我妈妈不要我了
In fact, Lucille was just giving Annyong and Maeby a ride.
其实Lucille正开车送"你好"和Maeby去舞会
You're trying to steal from the wrong man.
你想偷我的东西 你选错人了
Watch your back, my little immigrant friend!
给我小心点 外国小朋友
And the spring diversity dance was in full swing.
春季舞会正进行到高♥潮♥
Whoa, sorry. Students only. Oh.
抱歉 只有学生能进 噢
So you're not letting him in
所以你不让他进来
because he doesn't share your perfectly shaped nose...
就因为他没有你那完美的鼻子
your round eye-shaped eyes, your strong square jaw.
你那圆溜溜的眼睛 你那强壮宽厚的下巴
Thanks. You wanna dance?
谢谢 我能请你跳支舞吗
Yeah! All right!
当然 来吧
Steve Holt!
酷毙了
And Gob sought out Shannon... Shannon!
Gob在找Shannon Shannon
who had found out he had cheated on her with Nazhgalia.
Shannon发现Gob和Nazhgalia上♥床♥了
Shannon, where are you? Shannon!
Shannon 你在哪 Shannon
Oh, hey, Lisa. Shannon!
嗨 Lisa Shannon
Excuse me. Look, I blew it, okay?
是我把事情搞砸了 别生气了 好吗
But I bought a yearbook ad from you.
但是我从你手里买♥♥了年鉴广♥告♥
Doesn't that mean anything anymore?
这难道代表不了什么吗
Beth! Hey, hi. Listen...
Beth 嗨 听我说
Um, I blew it okay? I had to see you.
是我把事情搞砸了 但是我想见你
l-I've been giving this a lot of thought, and-and...
我想了很多很多
I have to do the right thing.
我要做正确的事
You're gonna tell George Michael the truth?
你想告诉你儿子真♥相♥
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表