剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And, Lindsay, he's teaching me to follow my dreams.
还有 他教我要追求梦想
Give me a bourbon.
给我杯波旁威士忌
Any room on that tab for me to jump on?
你们缺人手吗
And Michael caught up with Jessie.
Michael赶来见Jessie
Listen, thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来
I was just... I was doing some thinking.
我 我想了很久
You know, I pulled away, and that was wrong.
我抽身离开 那是不对的
I really want to make this work. Get away from my son!
我真心希望我们能成功 放开我儿子
Hey, Mom. Kind of on a date here.
嘿 妈 我们在约会呢
You'll change your mind after this.
看了这个再说
And Michael saw the story that Jessie had planted.
然后Michael看出了Jessie的计划
Let me tell you something, sweetie.
让我告诉你一件事 亲爱的
We may pick on each other, get into little scrapes...
我们可能是互相挑剔 小小伤害一下对方
call each other names and occasionally steal from each other...
互相起外号♥或者偶尔互相偷下东西
but that's because we're a family.
但那是因为我们是家人
You have no right. You don't get to do that.
而你没有权利这么做
"Lindsay's a combative, entitled princess"?
Lindsay争强好胜 自封为公主
I should hire somebody to kick your ass for that.
就为这个我都应该找个人揍你一顿
Save your money. Yeah, you're right. I'll do it myself.
别浪费钱了 是的 我自己来
Hey, whoa! We are not
等等 我们不能再这样
settling things like that anymore, all right?
解决问题了 好吗
I don't need my son reading anymore articles
我不想我儿子再在报纸上
about us in the paper. Oh, you and your son.
看到我们 哦 你和你儿子
Stop using him as an excuse for everything you do.
不要再把这个作为你做任何事的借口了
I saw him today. He's fine with us. What? You saw him today?
我今天见到他了 他对我们没意见 什么 你今天去见他了
Yeah. I told him he was getting in the way of your happiness.
是啊 我告诉他他阻碍你得到幸福了
You did? You said that to my son?
什么 你对我儿子这样说了
Yeah.
是的
You're on your own. Ladies?
你好自为之吧 女士们 请
Food fight!
食物大战
What are you doing?
你干什么
Oh, my face!
哦 我的脸
I'm gonna get you guys! Stop!
我要抓到你 站住
The press is having a love affair...
整个新闻界都对恨布鲁斯家族这件事
with hating the Bluth family...
有着强烈的爱好
and they were the center of another brawl this evening.
他们今天又成为另一起争端的中心
I'm looking at $50,000 worth of medical bills here.
我看这里得有价值五万的医药费
It looks like you won't be
看来你进不了
getting into this school. Are you disappointed?
那个学校了 你失望吗
Well, are you disappointed?
你失望吗
Look, George Michael, I want you to tell me how you feel, okay?
听着 George Michael 我希望你能告诉我你的感受 好吧
I don't want you to worry so much about hurting my feelings.
我不希望你时时考虑我的感受
I didn't want to go to that school, and Jessie's a psycho.
我不想去那个学校 还有Jessie是个精神病
That could've saved us a little bit of time.
你早说不就省时省力了
But, Dad, if you ever want to
但是 爸爸 如果你想要
date anyone else, that's fine with me.
和其他任何人约会 我都没意见
Yeah? Thanks, buddy.
真的 谢了 伙计
'Cause you know, I mean, four women,
因为 只有四个女人
that is kind of sad. All right. Thank you.
那确实有点可悲 够了 谢谢
I know you got married in college,
我知道你在大学就结婚了
but that was your sophomore year.
但那已经是大二了
You had your whole freshman year to...
你有大一一整年可以
That's enough honesty for now.
今晚的真实想法足够了
Thank you. Good night. There must have been girls at parties.
谢谢 晚安 派对上女孩肯定很多
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Gob holds a press conference of his own.
Gob开了他个人的记者招待会
And, now, prepare to call me "Hero."
现在 准备叫我的新名字"英雄"
He's resting, so... Oh.
他正在休息 所以
Pick a card. Oh, boy.
选张牌吧 哦 天啊
And Buster moves to the kitchen.
Buster移到了厨房♥里
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表