剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
So why don't we make a deal?
所以啊 我们来订个协议怎么样
I give you evidence against my father,
你不是想让我把对我爹不利的证据给你
and you pretend that I didn't kill Kitty?
然后你假装我没杀害Kitty吧
I mean, l-I didn't kill Kitty.
我的意思是 我本来就没杀她
Hello. Oh, hey, George Michael.
你好 哦 是你呀 George Michael
Uh, I'm sorry. In your pants?
你说啥 在你裤子里
I'll be right there. Um, my son has an emergency.
我马上到 那个 我儿子遇到点紧急情况
You know, there's a Grover book... I Can't Hold It In.
芝麻街有本书叫<无法隐瞒>
Worked for us.
就是说我们
Buster emerged from Oscar's trailer
Buster离开Oscar的拖车的时候
with a newfound sense of manliness...
对男子气概有了全新的认识
and then received a serendipitous gift.
接着就收到了一份意外惊喜
Kick it back!
把球给我们踢回来
If you can kick, fatty. I'm a man.
死胖子你会不会踢啊 哥是个汉子
What are you doing? Get off the field!
你抽什么疯 快离开比赛场地
Are you crazy?
你这孩子疯了吗
And Buster realized he may have just scared away a man...
Buster忽然意识到 他可能刚刚赶走了一个
who supported him
能像他一直期盼的
in the way he'd always hoped his own father would.
像爸爸一样鼓励他的男人
And Michael headed over to the mall.
Michael直奔购物中心
So what the hell is this? Hey,
这到底怎么回事 爸 你来啦
Dad, I didn't know we were shoplifting, okay?
我当时也不知道我们那是在偷东西
Shoplifting? What's the matter with you, Gob?
偷东西 你怎么回事啊 Gob
What's the matter with me? She's the shoplifter!
我怎么回事 她才是练偷天换日神功的人好吧
I wasn't shoplifting, you twit. Yes, thanks to me.
我才没去偷东西 你个呆子 是的 多亏了我
No. I work here.
才不是 我在这上班
At least I used to. They fired me
至少我当时是在上班 他们把我炒了
because they thought I was helping this idiot shoplift.
因为他们觉得我在帮这傻帽偷东西
Also, they said I wasn't a very good salesgirl.
而且 他们还说我做导购不称职
You can't be serious?
你不是要穿这个出去吧
A salesgirl.
导购员
I knew it! I knew you couldn't pull it off.
我就说嘛 我就知道你不可能练就偷天换日神功
There's only one magician in this family and that is me.
这家里有且仅有一个魔术师 那就是本尊我
And you got caught by a 13-year-old girl.
然后你就被一个13岁的女孩抓住了
You know, this is why I'm
看吧 这就是我一直要求
constantly asking you to stay away from my son.
你离我儿子远点的原因
Yeah, well, it's not like
但你
you were there to spend any time with me, Dad.
也没有花时间陪我啊 老爸
Because I'm not daughter enough for you.
因为我并不是你称职的女儿
George Michael, um, I'm always there for you, okay?
George Michael 我永远都会在你身边
It's just you're getting a little
只不过现在的你对于
too manly for Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
带闺女上班节来说 有点太阳刚了
Dad, that's what makes it funny.
所以啊爹 这才是好玩之处嘛
I also wanted to give Maeby a good role model for a change.
而且我还想给Maeby树立一个良好的人生典范
Yeah, well, I guess, you looking
好吧 我懂了 你带Maeby过节
out for her is probably something she could use.
是为了她好
Where is Maeby?
Maeby在哪
Michael realized he had to get to the police station...
Michael才反应过来 他得在这帮人找到Maeby之前
before they got ahold of Maeby,
赶到警局 把那个
to whom he'd promised $50 to tell the truth.
他答应给50块就说真话的丫头带回来
I've put a bounty on my own head.
我可真是搬起石头砸自己的脚
But Maeby's instincts to lie returned.
然而Maeby撒谎的天性又回归了
Hey, you can't go in there.
嘿 你不能进去
No, it's okay. I'm Detective Fellows's daughter.
没事的 我是Fellow探长的女儿
Oh. Oh, sorry. It's four-three-five.
哦 不好意思 密♥码♥是435
And that opens any door in the building.
这个密♥码♥在这栋楼里是通用的
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢你
And it was there that Maeby
就在那 Maeby找到了
discovered the key to Michael's freedom.
能让Michael摆脱嫌疑的不二法门
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
我很欣赏你的诚实
Maeby. What-What-What'd she say?
Maeby 她说啥了
I said there's a tape of Kitty
我说有一卷带子
getting on the boat and that you guys blew it up.
录下了Kitty上了游艇 然后你们把船炸了
I told them the truth, like you told me.
我说出了事实真♥相♥ 就像你说的那样
That-a-girl.
真是个好姑娘
That's right. That's, uh, that's the truth.
她说得对 那就是事实
That's everything that we know.
这就是我们所知道的全部
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Great. Here we go.
好的 我们走吧
What the hell just happened? Relax. They got nothing on you.
刚刚那怎么回事 放轻松 他们根本没掌握你的任何证据
They're bluffing. Kitty's alive. I just saw her in the back room.
他们就是在试探你 Kitty还活着 我刚在后面的屋里看见她了
They just wanted to get you scared,
他们就是想让你慌了
so you'd testify against Pop-Pop.
这样你就能帮他们给外公定罪了
Unbelievable. Oh, that's great.
还带这样的 算盘打得真精
You just told them the truth, they let us walk.
你刚把事实告诉他们了 所以他们就让咱走了
I guess I owe you 50 bucks, huh? Yeah. I'd save your money.
我觉得我应该给你50块钱 我还是给你省点钱吧
Kitty's got a lot of evidence,
Kitty掌握了大量的证据
and she thinks that you tried to kill her.
她认为你曾试图要杀了她
So you're probably going to need a better attorney.
所以你也许真的需要一个好点的律师了
Lo siento.
不好意思啦
I hate Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
我讨厌带闺女上班节
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Tobias loses his security job
Tobias因为解决商场里的老鼠问题不力
trying to solve the store's mice problem.
丢了保安的工作
Lindsay, now without a job, goes with her initial instinct.
Linsay没了工作以后 开始遵循她的盗窃天性
Mom, we're gonna be late for practice!
妈 快点 我们训练要迟到了
And Annyong exacts his revenge. Where is everybody?
Annyong开始了他的报复 人都上哪去了
Heads up, fatty!
抬头 死胖子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表