剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
No. I want to be an actor.
不是 我只是想当个演员
Okay, guys. Um, they are gonna keep Dad in prison...
好了 伙计们 呃 他们准备把爸爸关在监狱里
at least until this gets all sorted out.
至少到这次的事全部解决才行
Also, the attorney said they're gonna
另外 律师说他们
have to put a halt on the company's expense account.
必须要暂停掉我们公♥司♥的报销单
Interesting. I would have
有趣的是 我本以为
expected that after the "Keeping Dad in jail."
我说完"爸爸关在监狱里"后 你们会有这种反应
You know, Michael, Dad did name Mom as his successor.
你很清楚 Michael 咱爸确实指名要妈妈当他的接♥班♥人了
And I'm putting Buster in charge. That's a good choice.
而我准备让Buster管理公♥司♥ 不错的选择
Buster? The guy who thought that the blue on the map was land?
Buster吗 就凭他把地图上蓝色的部分当作陆地吗
He's had business classes. WaWaWaWait.
他学习过商业课程 等 等 等 等一下
Eighteenth-century agrarian business.
我学的是18世纪的农业经济
But I guess it's all the same principles.
但是我想具体原则都是一样的
Are you at all concerned about an uprising?
你们是在担心起义吗
That's it. I'm done. I'm sick and
够了 我真是受够了 我受够了
tired of the greed and the selfishness and the taking.
你们的自私 贪婪还有白白享受
Forget it. I've got a son to think about.
算了吧 我已经有一个要操心的儿子了
And, Lindsay, by the way, I expected this from them...
并且 Lindsay 顺便说一声 我能想到他们是这样
because they're completely oblivious.
因为他们已经太麻木了
But you... you should know better.
而你 你应该知道的更清楚
In the days that followed, Lindsay had no choice...
在接下来的几天 Lindsay别无他法
but to check her family out of the hotel earlier than planned.
只能改变计划 全家一起提前离开酒店
And her husband started looking for work.
她的丈夫开始找工作
My name is Dr. Tobias Feike.
我的名字是Tobias Feike
I was Chief Resident of
我在麦斯综合医院
Psychiatry at Mass General for two years...
当了两年精神科的主治医师
and I did my fellowship in psycholinguistics at M.I.T.
我在麻省理工做过心理语言学的研究员
And this is "I'm a Bad, Bad Man" From Annie Get Your Gun.
接下来是"我是一个坏 坏男人" 出自电影<飞燕金枪>
Lucille was finding it difficult to go about her daily life.
Lucille发现自己正常的日常生活无以为继
The S.E.C. is making him out to be
证券交易委员会搞得他好像是
some kind of mastermind, which... believe me... he's not.
某种策划者一样 但是请相信我 他不是的
The man can barely work our shredder.
这个男人根本连碎纸机都不会用
Michael was able to secure a job
michael很快就找到了一份工作
with a rival housing company almost immediately.
在一家房♥地♥产♥竞争对手那里
We'll set you up in Arizona in one of our finest estates.
我们会把你安置在我们在亚利桑那州最好的一栋房♥子里
Attic or main house?
是顶楼还是房♥子的主体
And Buster was discovering his academic pursuits...
很快Buster就发现他的学院教育
didn't fully prepare him for his new responsibilities.
还不足以应付他刚刚扛下的责任
Have you looked at the latest figures on the Sudden Valley expansion...
您看过我们关于"忽而山谷度假村"的扩张计划了吗
Vis-Vis the development versus the tax...
关于发展和税收的比对
You guys are so smart. Two
你们都太聪明了 每年
percent per annum. This is a non-recoupable...
有两个百分点 这几乎是不能回本的
We need Michael.
我们需要Michael
We need ice. Michael. We need Michael.
我们需要冰块 Michael 我们需要Michael
And so the family staged an intervention.
因此这个家庭举办了一个调解会
I'm sorry. What exactly is this intervention for?
抱歉 不过我们到底是要调解什么啊
We need you to come back and run the business.
我们需要你回来主持公♥司♥的管理
Okay. So technically it's not
好了 技术层面上讲
really an intervention. It's more of an imposition.
你们这并不是调解会 反而更像是强迫会
Have you think about it ? Whatever you want to call it.
你们有想过吗 不管你怎么称呼它吧
I'd love to call it an imposition.
我愿意叫它强迫会
We're in trouble here, Michael. And I can't perform my magic.
我们现在遇到麻烦了 Michael 我不能进行魔术表演了
I'm getting blackballed from even the smaller venues.
连很小的演出场所都排斥我
I'll be honest. I'm just more
诚实地说 我更喜欢
comfortable with an Alliance-approved magician.
支持反泄密同盟的魔术演员
Give them a hell of a show, Champ.
给他们好好的表演一下 哥们
Off, traitor.
拉倒吧 泄密者
Can you believe this? They're still fighting.
你能相信吗 他们还在争吵
Yeah, I know. I'm tempted
嗯 我知道 我在尝试
to kiss again so we could teach 'em a lesson.
再亲你一次 这样我们就可以给他们上一课
Why would that teach them a lesson?
那样能教给他们什么呢
No, I mean, uh, to freak them out.
不 我是说 呃 可以让他们抓狂
That doesn't make any sense. Isn't that what makes it funny?
那没有什么意义 但是不就是因为这样所以才搞笑吗
I'm laughing. Go fish... Uno... Okay.
我在笑 钓鱼去 你懂的 好吧
I just need a drink. Well, I'm sorry. It's just too late.
我只想喝一杯 好吧 不过很抱歉 太晚了
I'm moving to Phoenix. I got a job.
我要搬去凤♥凰♥城了 我找了份工作
Something you apply for, and then they pay you to, uh...
就是你先申请 然后他们会付钱叫你...
Never mind. I don't want
算了 别介意 我不想
to ruin the surprise. So, no hard feelings.
毁掉你们的惊奇感 那么 别伤心
Adios. Sayonara. I'll see you when the first parent dies.
再见 等到哪位父母去世的时候我们再见吧
Well, I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
我情愿死在加州 也不想去亚利桑那州生活
Touch? George Michael, grab the coat.
抓住了吗 George Michael 拿上大衣
I think Dad would really want you to help us out here, Micheal.
我想爸爸肯定希望你留在这里帮助我们
Dad's in jail. Here we go. Well,
爸爸在监狱里呢 我们走 好吧
the least you could do is say good-bye to him.
至少你也要和他说声再见吧
In fact, Michael had not spoken to his father since the arrest...
事实上 自从爸爸被逮捕后 Michael就没再和他说过一句话...
and he decided to give his
他决定给自己的父亲
father the courtesy of a formal resignation.
递交一份正式的辞呈
I quit. Probably a good career move.
我要走了 也许是很不错的职业迁移
You know, I parked in the same spot for the last five years.
你很清楚 过去五年我一直把车停在同一个地方
I was there on time every single day.
每一天我都按时到达
Mike... I was so loyal. I worked so hard.
Mike 我那样的忠诚 工作那样的努力
Why didn't you just put me in charge? Michael, listen to me.
你为什么不让我直接接手管理呢 Michael 听我说
These guys, the S.E.C., they've been after me for years.
证券交易委员会的这些家伙盯了我好多年了
I put you in charge,
如果我让你接手
you're gonna be wearing one of these jumpsuits too.
你现在估计也和我一样穿着连体裤了
I could've helped... You'd be an accomplice.
我可以帮... 他们肯定会认定你为同谋
No. It had to be your mom.
不行 必须是你妈妈
They cannot arrest a husband and wife...
他们不能因为同一宗罪
for the same crime.
同时逮捕一对儿夫妻
Yeah, I don't think that that's true, Dad.
我不认为那是真的 爸爸
Really?
真的吗
I got the worst... attorneys.
我的律师真是太他妈废了
With Michael leaving town...
随着Michael的离开
Lindsay decided to take
Lindsay决定趁机
inventory of the family's last remaining asset:
盘点一下这个家里仅剩的财产
their model home.
他们的那件样板屋
What are you doing? Packing up. What are you doing?
你在干什么 打包 你呢
Well, just looking for... you.
呃 我就是在找你
To say goodbye to you. Gonna miss you guys.
想和告个别 我一定会想你们的
Oh, well. We'll come out and see you in...
哦 我们会去看你...
Yeah. We'll miss you too.
是啊 我们也会想你的
It's been nice having you guys around... you know, to talk to.
有你们在身边感觉真的很好...你知道 我们可以聊聊天
Well, since Mom died, it's been kind of lonely and...
呃 自从妈妈去世以后 就有那么一点孤独然后
I just wish we could all stay here.
我本来想我们可以都呆在这儿
l... I need a hand with the van, please. Okay.
我需要有人帮我把行李搬上车 好吗 好的
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, l-I guess he really misses his family.
我想他真的很想家
Well, he doesn't know us very well. Yeah, clearly.
嗯 他并不是很了解我们 是啊 很显然
Let me ask you a question.
让我问你一个问题
Where the hell have you been? Why didn't you call me?
你到底去哪儿了 为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Look at my life, Michael.
看看我的生活吧 Michael
Tobias is out of work. We're in debt. It's...
Tobias失业了 我们一直欠债 一切都...
What are you doing? Are you trying to cry?
你在干嘛 你是想哭吗
I'm sad. Life is hard right now. I've got the J.D.L. on my ass.
我很悲伤 生活太艰辛了 "J.D.L."盯着我不放
J.D.L.? Jewish Defense League.
J.D.L. 犹太人防卫联盟
Oh, the circumcision thing? This is why I was against HOOP.
哦 割包皮之类的事吗 这就是为什么我反对你所谓的"护皮"运动
Why didn't you just mind your own business?
你为什么就不能别管闲事呢
This is why I didn't call you! Micheal, Because
这就是我不给你打电♥话♥的原因 Micheal
You're so judgmental. No, I'm not judgmental.
因为总是带有批判色彩 不是 我不是具有批判色彩
And you're disappointed in me. I'm not disappointed in you.
而且你对我很失望 我没有对你失望
You are. So I'm disappointed in you.
你有 就算我对你很失望
But come on. What is not disappointing about my life?
不过拜托 我的生活又有什么可取之处呢
Dad didn't give me the promotion.
爸爸没有给我升职
Dad's in jail. How disappointing is that?
还进了监狱 这得让人多失望
So, we're a disappointing family.
我们就是一个令人失望的家庭
We're an incredibly disappointing family.
我们是令人非常失望的家庭
But we are a family, and I want my son to be happy.
但是我们依然是一家人 并且我希望我的儿子快乐
So maybe we should be in each other's lives.
所以也许我们应该生活在一起
I'd like that. Yeah?
那样会很不错 真的吗
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表