剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Hey, rich kid. Gimme your lunch money.
有钱孩子 把你午餐钱给我
But sometimes I wonder
但有时候我想
what it would be like to get into a fight today.
要是今天打一架会是什么样子
You'd be a much bigger ball.
你会变成大点的球
There is so much in life that I have not experienced.
生活还有好多我没有体会到的
And now that I'm away from Mom,
现在我又远离了妈妈
I feel like this is my chance to live.
我感觉到我的生活我做主了
I want to dance. I want to make love to a woman.
我想跳舞 我想和女的做♥爱♥
I want to get a checking account.
我想有个活期户头
I want to know what it feels like to get my face socked in.
我想知道当面一拳是什么感觉
Michael, don't get that! That could be Marta! Oh, too late.
Michael 不要接 可能是Marta 晚了
Michael? Oh, hi, Mom.
Michael么 你好 妈妈
I'm not here. Is that Buster?
说我不在 那是Buster么
Tell him I'm fine without him.
告诉他他不在我挺好的
Why haven't you called me back?
你怎么还没回我电♥话♥
I'm worried about your father's hearing.
我很担心你♥爸♥爸的听证会
Mom, listen, it's gonna be fine.
妈 不会有问题的
I'm on it, okay? I'm taking care of it.
有我在呢 我会处理好的
I'll be there first thing Friday morning.
周五一早我就去那里
It's tomorrow at 4:30.
是明天4:30
Oh. I should write that down.
我应该记下来
Where is your head, Michael?
你脑子里在想什么 Michael
Everything's gonna be fine. They just read the charges...
一切都没问题的 他们只是宣读一下指控
and we look like a loving family for, like, six minutes.
我们就装作是有爱的一家 就6分钟
Ten minutes. We couldn't get that down, huh?
是10分钟 不能短点是吧
George Michael, meanwhile, went to speak with Tobias.
与此同时 George Michael去找Tobias谈话了
This was just faxed to you. Oh, great! The rewrite.
这是刚来给你的传真 好 改写的剧本
Let's see if they've beefed up my part.
看看他们有没有增加我的戏份
I got three lines!
我有三句台词
So, uh, I've been thinking about that, uh...
我一直在想
that conversation we were having the other night...
那晚我们的谈话
about, uh, where Maeby came from, and, uh...
关于 Maeby是怎么来的 还有
I was just wondering if you could finish that thought.
我在想你能不能把话说完
Yes, okay. Uh, well, have a seat.
好 可以 请坐
When a man...
当一个男人
needs to prove to a woman that he's actually...
需要向一个女人证明他实际上
When a man loves a woman...
当一个男人爱一个女人
and he actually wants to make love, uh, to her...
他实际上是想和她做♥爱♥
something very, very special happens.
有些非常特别的事会发生
And, uh, with deep, deep concentration...
注意力高度集中
and-and great focus,
非常专注的时候
he's often able to achieve an erec... I'm sorry.
他通常能够勃起 不好意思
I'm gonna stop you. I know where you're running.
我要打断你 我知道你要说什么
l-I didn't mean babies in general.
我不是说通常如何造人
Oh, well, that's good,
那就好
'cause it was about to get a little, ick, gross.
因为都会有点恶心
Yeah. No, I meant specifically with Maeby.
是 但我特指的Maeby
This isn't right. I know. You're right.
这可不对 我知道 你说的对
I'm sorry. No, no. It says it's a shower scene.
抱歉 不是 不是 上面说这是洗澡镜头
I'm not supposed to be in a shower scene. It has nudity.
我才不能拍摄洗澡镜头 要裸体的
Tobias was a never-nude, which is exactly what it sounds like.
Tobias是个绝不裸体的人 而且的确是这样
I don't do nudity. It says that right on my resume? Okay?
我才不裸体 我简历上写了 好吧
What... What do you think I wear these for?
你觉得我穿这个是为了什么
I was never actually clear on that.
我从来都不是很清楚
So, you're, uh... you're not with Marta anymore?
那 你 你和Marta分手了么
Well, my plan is to get her wanting me but bad,
我的计划是让她爱上我但是
and then I spring it on her.
不幸的是我爱上了她
I know you've been cheating on me,
我知道你背着我劈腿
and you just cost yourself one fine man...
你只是失去了一个好男人
and one fine CD of him singing
还有一张他唱的绝佳的CD
"Love is in the Air." Well, I would never, uh...
<爱在空气中> 如果你们还在交往
do this while you were still going out, but, uh...
我绝不会这么说 但是
if you're done with her, I'd sure like a crack at her.
如果你和她分手了 我肯定对她下手
Right, right. That sounds great. Go for it, buddy.
对 对 听上去不错 加油 兄弟
But you know that she's kind of used to being with me, right?
但是你知道她之前算是在和我交往 是吧
So, it'd be sort of like going from prime rib to...
就像是从上等排骨转换到
I don't know... weird brother of prime rib.
怎么说呢 上等排骨的奇葩弟弟
Do you even know her? I met her. I fell for her.
你了解她么 我见过他 很喜欢她
I've been watching her program,
我一直在看他的电视剧
El Amor Prohibido... The Love That Is Forbidden.
<禁忌之爱>
She is the love that's forbidden.
她就是被禁忌的爱啊
The love of my hermano.
我哥哥的爱
Wait a second. What? You know Hermano?
等一下 啥 你认识Hermano
"Hermano" Is brother in Spanish. As in, "Hey, hermano."
那是西班牙语"兄弟"的意思啊 就是 你好 兄弟
Brother?
兄弟
Hermano means brother? Yeah.
Hermano是兄弟的意思 是啊
Well, sounds like hermano is about to get his ass kicked.
听上去貌似兄弟要挨揍了
Well, this is what I said I wanted.
这就是我想要的
Uh, so, are you gonna hit me?
那你要揍我么
No, I'm not gonna hit you.
不 我不是要揍你
You're not the brother Marta's cheating on me with.
你不是Marta劈腿的那个兄弟
Oh. Oh, who is? How the hell should I know, Buster?
那是谁 尼玛我怎么知道 Buster
You know, there is a guy who plays her older brother on her show.
倒是有个人在她的电视剧里演他的哥哥
I think his name is Tio.
我记得他叫Tio
Tio.
Tio
Well, sounds like someone who you think's name is Tio...
感觉那个你觉得叫Tio的人
is about to get his ass kicked.
要挨揍了
Thanks for the tip, Buster.
谢谢你的提醒 Buster
All right, Mom. I'll be sure to tell Buster.
好 妈 我肯定会告诉Buster的
Right. Bye. Mom wanted me to tell you...
好 再见 妈让我告诉你
that she doesn't care whether you live or die,
她不关心你的死活
but if you're not dead...
但是如果你没死
she would like to see you
她想在你明天
at the courthouse tomorrow in the blue sweater.
穿着那件蓝毛衣去法♥院♥
Damn! I hate the blue sweater.
你妹 我讨厌那蓝毛衣
She said it would look nice with the gray pants.
她说挺配你的灰色裤子的
Damn it! She's right! Where's Gob?
你妹 她说得对 Gob呢
I think he's heading down
我觉得他去
to the set of Marta's soap opera. What?
Marta肥皂剧的摄制组了 啥
She may be cheating on him with the guy who plays her brother.
她的劈腿对象可能是演她哥哥的人
I mean, I still like her, but we're gonna have to deal with this.
我还是喜欢她 但是我们要对付这个情况
I gotta go stop him. And I've got a blue sweater to steam.
我得阻止他 我得蒸熨一下我的蓝毛衣
Good luck. Thanks.
祝你好运 谢谢
Gob raced to confront Tio, with Michael in hot pursuit.
Gob跑去和Tio对质 Michael紧追其后
George Michael, having failed to
George Michael 没有从别人那里
get the information he needed from anyone else...
得到自己想要的信息
made the ultimate sacrifice
做出了最终牺牲
and went to the keeper of the family secrets.
去找了家族秘密的保守人
So, uh, it's about Maeby.
是关于Maeby
Oh! That's a lost cause.
败局已定啊
But you get what you pay for, huh? Yeah.
但是付出多少就得到多少 是吧 是
Wait. What-What do you mean, "Pay"?
等一下 你说"付钱"是什么意思
Fertility tests, lab fees...
生育力试验 实验室费用
donors and implants.
捐赠人和植入人
She's not real. She was made in a cup.
她不是现实造的 她是在杯子里造的
Like soup... A hundred and thirty thousand dollar cup of soup.
像汤一样 一杯十三万美元的汤
How do you like them egg rolls, Mr. Goldstone?
你喜欢这些蛋卷吗 Goldstone先生
All I know is it took an extra year before we could add a den.
我只知道花了一年时间才添了个女眷
So are you saying we're not directly related?
所以你的意思是我们不是直系血缘关系么
I'm saying she already spent her inheritance getting here.
我是说她的出生已经花光了她继承的遗产
Gob, meanwhile, had finally
与此同时 Gob终于
shown up at the El Amor Prohibido set.
来到了<禁忌之爱>摄制组
Hey, guy. They tell me
你好 家伙 他们告诉我
you're the actor who plays Marta's brother, Tio.
你是演Marta哥哥的演员Tio
? Como? Oh, you're gonna be in a coma, all right.
什么 我就让你什么都不知道
Unfortunately, the actor who played Tio...
不幸的是 演Tio的演员
had also starred in a Mexican film
也出演过一部关于
about the life of Oscar De La Hoya.
Oscar De La Hoya人生的墨西哥电影
Gob, hey hey You all right? Where am I?
Gob 喂 你还好吧 我在哪
Am I in... two-thirds of a hospital room?
我是在三分之二间病房♥吗
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表