剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中的一个孩子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家的故事
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
This is Michael Bluth.
这是Michael Bluth
Right now he's taking his son,
正带着他的儿子
George Michael, to start a new life in Arizona.
George Michael 到亚利桑那州开创新生活
Phoenix, Arizona, huh? This is it, boy.
亚利桑那州 凤♥凰♥城 就是它了
We are free.
我们自♥由♥了
We're gonna follow our dreams, you know?
我们要追随梦想 懂吗
And the best part of it? Not workin' for the family anymore.
你知道最棒的是什么吗 不用再帮家里做事了
Yeah, but don't- don't you always say "Family first"?
但你不是老说"家庭第一"吗
Yes, I do. But that is not a family, okay?
我是这么说过 但那根本不算家庭好吗
They're a bunch of greedy, selfish people who have our nose.
他们就是一群贪婪自私鬼 只是正好和我们有一样的鼻子
And Aunt Lindsay. She's not my real aunt?
还有Lindsay姑妈 她难道不是我的亲姑妈吗
Not a real nose. Got a
她的鼻子是假的 我有一张
picture of her when she's 14 in a swimming cap.
她14岁戴泳帽的照片
She looks like a falcon.
看上去就像个猎鹰
Spent an entire year living
整整一年我们都和他们一起
in that stupid model home with those people...
住在那间愚蠢的样♥板♥房♥♥里
and all they did was lie to us.
但他们只知道对我们撒谎
The most recent lie was Michael's
最新的一个谎言是说
father had had a heart attack while in prison.
Michael的爸爸在监狱里心脏病发作
We lost him.
他走了
What the doctor meant to say was that George Sr. Had escaped...
医生的意思是George先生逃走了
a feat he'd accomplished by
利用他家的
using the family's portable stairway vehicle.
可移♥动♥阶梯车
I'd love to see the look on their faces right now.
我真想看看他们现在的表情
"Where'd he go?" Or they they think we're just headed home.
"他去哪了" 或者他们以为我们只是回家了
Actually, you know, that's kind of what I thought...
实际上 我本来也是这么想的
until I heard about all that Phoenix stuff.
直到你说什么凤♥凰♥城
Michael was concerned that the full impact of his departure...
Michael担心他的离开
might have been lost on his family.
对他家里没有产生任何影响
Hello. Who is this? Yes, this is Dr. Blumen.
你好 您是哪位 你好 我是Blumen医生
I'm calling regarding Michael Bluth.
我找Michael Bluth
Michael! Phone!
Michael 电♥话♥
They think we're still there. We're goin' back.
他们以为我们还在那 我们得回去
Hey, Mom. Any messages?
嘿 老妈 有我的留言吗
None.
没有
No, there was a message.
不 有的
It was about my health, but it doesn't matter.
是关于我的身体健康的 不过 算了
My son and l-
我和儿子
Buster, what are you doing with Mother's rape horn?
Buster 你拿着妈妈的防狼哨干嘛
Yes, I have a rape horn, Michael, because you took away my mace.
是的 我有个防狼哨 Michael 因为你把我的狼牙棒拿走了
Yeah, like anyone would want to "R" Her.
哦 好像真有人会"强"她一样
This is what I'm talking about, Michael.
这正是我准备对你说的 Michael
Now that your father has deserted us,
你♥爸♥爸抛下了我们
Buster's become impossible to control.
Buster变得不好控制了
Suddenly he's too much of a big shot to brush Mother's hair.
突然间他觉得帮我梳头很掉价
Well, I'm not he-
反正我
I'm not helping you with Buster anymore.
我不会再帮你管Buster了
I'm not helping anyone with anything.
我不会再帮你们任何人了
I came here to tell you that my son and l-
我来这儿是告诉你我和我儿子
George Michael, meanwhile, was approached by his cousin Maeby.
与此同时 表妹Maeby正在接近George Michael
So, you're really leavin', huh?
你真的要离开了 是吗
Have you told your girlfriend, Bland? I mean, Ann.
你和你无脸女友说过了吗 我是说 Ann
She's not my girlfriend, and she's not bland. Really?
她不是我女朋友 还有她也不无聊 是吗
Because, I mean, under her school picture it said "Not pictured."
可是 她的学校年册照片下面写着"无"
Okay, they printed a retraction in the spring supplement.
好吧 那是他们印刷的春季补发版
And, yeah, she was really lookin' forward
还有 她很期待我能
to seeing me in my Uncle Sam outfit...
在明天的投票动员大会上
in that Get Out The Vote assembly tomorrow.
穿上山姆大叔的外套
Wasn't that supposed to be before the election?
那不应该是在选举之前进行吗
They had to postpone it when that
他们把它延期了
foreign exchange student parked too close to the gym.
因为外国交换生把车停得离体育馆太近了
I do it. I play Uncle Sam.
我来吧 我来演山姆大叔
Better than part I have now
总比我现在演的角色好
guy who orders strike on Pearl Harbor.
一个接到命令去袭击珍珠港的人
I don't know why you're
真搞不懂你们为什么
not taking this "I'm out of here"seriously...
就是不能把"我要离开"这句话当回事
but I am out of here, seriously.
而且我是真的要离开这儿 真心的
Let's face it, Michael.
说实话 Michael
You've made this threat before. Tell me. When?
这句话你已经说过不止一次了 什么时候
That's it. I'm out of here.
够了 我要离开这儿
Tada! I'm out of here.
闪亮登场 我要离开这儿
We got the attacking animal down.
我们得把它击倒
I'm out of this family, seriously.
我要离开这个家 真心的
This time we're gonna be so far away,
这次我们要远走高飞
you'll never be able to find us.
让你们永远都找不到我们
We're goin' to Phoenix. Don't tell 'em where.
我们要去凤♥凰♥城 不要告诉他们地点
LI just thought It doesn't matter why.
我 我只是觉得 你的想法不重要
Michael, maybe the reason why you always come back...
Michael 也许你总是会回来的原因
is because you need us more than we need you.
是比起我们需要你 你更需要我们
Oh, that's rich.
哦 真可笑
Huh.I need you. All right, I'll tell you what.
我需要你 好吧 我来告诉你们
Mom, you're always asking me to help you look after Buster.
妈 你总是要我帮你照顾Buster
You can find somebody else. I hope she doesn't kill you.
你现在可以找别人了 我希望她不会杀了你
I'll kill her first.
我会先把她杀了
And good luck trying to find
顺便说一句 祝你真的能找到一个人
someone else to run the business, by the way.
帮你打理公♥司♥
Gob, instead of always coming to me asking me for money...
Gob 你老是来找我要钱
saying, "I've made a huge mistake"...
说"你犯了一个大错"
you can bail yourself out next time.
下次你得自己想办法了
I've never admitted to a mistake.
我从来没承认过犯错
What would I have made a mistake about?
我能犯什么错啊
Lindsay, instead of sleeping in twin beds,
Lindsay 你以前睡在两张拼在一起的单人床上
you and your husband take the master bedroom.
但现在你和你老公可以去睡主卧了
It's not like you've never
你也不用再不停地向我抱怨
come to me with your marital problems...
你的婚姻问题了
saying, "Oh, help me, Michael. I think my husband might be a"-
"哦 Michael 帮帮我 我觉得我老公可能是个"
Ohh!
哦
Well It's Here we go.
这 走吧
And so, once again, the guys
再一次的 他们
were on their way to Phoenix, never to look back.
踏上了去凤♥凰♥城的旅程 再也不回头了
It's just the lab calling.
这里是实验室
We'll give him the bad news in Phoenix.
到了凤♥凰♥城之后我们会告诉他一个坏消息
They know we're gone. Great.
他们终于知道我们走了 太好了
You did say Phoenix again, but what do we care?
虽然你又一次说了凤♥凰♥城 但又有什么关系呢
Sorry.
对不起
Now, do you want to steer,
你想来开车吗
or are you too old to sit on your pop's lap and drive?
还是你觉得你长大了不能坐在你老爸的腿上开车了
I think I might be.
我想确实是这样的
Okay.
好吧
Car's registered to George Bluth, so we had to check.
这车是登记在George Bluth名下的 我们得要核查一下
But he's been caught, so you're free to go. He's been caught?
不过他已经被捕了 你们可以走了 他被捕了
Michael knew if he went back to see his father...
Michael知道如果他回去见他爸爸的话
he would only end up saying something hurtful.
结局肯定是他口不择言地说出伤人的话
We're goin' back.
我们掉头回去
In fact, the police only thought they'd arrested George Sr.
实际上 只是警♥察♥以为他们逮捕了George先生
Do you have any cookies with no preservatives?
你们有不加防腐剂的饼干吗
But had gotten his twin brother, Oscar, instead.
他们抓到的是他的孪生兄弟 Oscar
Oscar! A tall tea for Oscar! Yeah!
Oscar Oscar的茶 耶
Oh, good grief. It's Oscar.
哦 天啊 是Oscar
Oh, thank God you've come.
哦 谢天谢地你来了
Lucille had a relationship with Oscar years earlier...
Lucille和Oscar多年前曾有过一段情
which she was not eager to rekindle. What is wrong with you?
但她并没有和他重新开始的想法 你在干吗
The boy is here. Oh.
孩子还在呢 哦
They said my father was here. Did they?
他们说是我爸爸在这 是吗
Let's get out of here. WhatWhat about Oscar?
我们出去吧 那 那Oscar怎么办
Yes. They impounded my, uh- my humble trailer.
他们把我的 我的拖车没收了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表