剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看发展受阻
Low-carb diets are sweeping the nation...
低碳水化合物饮食风靡全国
but some local businesses are being left in the dust.
但一些本地商户却因此门庭冷落
And the latest on Iraq... Hey, George Michael.
伊♥拉♥克♥最新消息 嘿 George Michael
They're gonna show that interview you did.
他们要播你的访谈
We're gonna watch it on Thursday, okay?
我们周四一起看 好吗
I'll make some popcorn. Popcorn? Really? Cool.
我会准备一些爆米花 爆米花 真的 不错
Yeah, the hell with Atkins, huh? Oh. Yeah.
耶 阿氏健康饮食见鬼去吧 噢 是哦
Oh, why blow it now? I'll fry up some bacon.
何必现在功亏一篑 我会煎一些培根
Uh, Dad...
爸
Buddy, you gotta take it easy, okay?
小哥 你悠着点 行吗
I'm showing this as a model again.
我还要把这个当样品
I don't want people to think we've got shoddy workmanship.
我不希望人们以为我们的工程是豆♥腐♥渣♥
That might not have been your fault.
那或许不是你的错
I know. Nothing works in this house.
我知道 这家里什么都不工作
Tell me about it. Is that a shot at me?
还用你说 是在说我吗
Probably. Because for your information, I got a job.
或许吧 跟你们说 我有工作了
Really? What kind of job? Beads.
真的吗 什么工作 珠子
Bees? Beads. Beads?
蜂子 珠子 珠子
Gob's not on board. Beads are very big right now.
Gob还不明真♥相♥ 现在很流行珠子
Uh, anklets, necklaces, you name it.
脚镯 项链 没有你想不到的
Bracelets? But I'll need some startup money.
手镯 但我需要一些启动资金
I'm in. But we're gonna need a lot.
我参加 但我们需要很多资金
Beads aren't cheap. Are beads cheap?
珠子不便宜 便宜吗
Gob, shouldn't you be in bed?
Gob 你不该上♥床♥了吗
Well, we got a meeting with Dad's attorney today.
今天我们要和爸的律师见面
He's gonna want me to take a lie-detector test...
他要我做测谎
to use as evidence in Dad's trial, but, uh, I don't want to.
作为老爸案子的证据 但我不想去
What if they ask about a magic trick? I just... I can't risk it.
要是他们问起魔术呢 我就是 不能冒险
They're not gonna ask you anything.
他们不会问你任何事
They want me to take the polygraph test.
他们想测谎的是我
But... I'm the oldest.
但 我是老大
The matriarch, if you will. Sure. I will.
女王范儿 懂吗 我懂
Listen, I have to do this to help out Dad,
听着 我必须这么做为了帮爸一把
and you don't know anything about our business.
你对我们的业务一无所知
Gob, I'm not looking for a partner.
Gob 我也不是要寻找生意伙伴
And, believe me, if I was, it would not be you.
相信我 就算要找 也不找你
Oh. Good.
好啊
Well, I'll start my own business. How hard can it be?
我就自主创业 能有多难
Z-z-z-z-z!
Z-z-z-z-z
Bz-z-z-z-z-z!
BZ-z-z-z-z
We'll see who brings in more honey.
看谁采的蜜多
He's thinking about bees again. Oh.
他又在想蜂子了 噢
I'm not just gonna cut you a check
我不会给你钱
so you can throw it away on another failed business.
让你拿去打水漂 再创业失败
Hey, "Mommy, What Will I Look Like?" Should have worked.
"妈妈 我会变成什么样" 本会成功的
Lindsay had once started a photo-enhancing service...
Lindsay曾经创办了一项相片穿越业务
which gave new parents a glimpse
让新生儿父母一瞥
at what their infants would look like...
他们的小孩五十年后会
in half a century.
长成什么模样
Hey, you put an ugly kid in,
娃娃就丑 不能指望
you can't be surprised when an ugly adult comes out.
长大了会变多漂亮
Look, I need to become self-reliant.
我说 我需要自力更生
It's not gonna last with Tobias.
跟Tobias过不下去
He's completely oblivious.
他很冷淡
He's got no idea how I'm feeling or thinking.
他完全不理解我的感受和想法
So there's no sex? I mean, how do you not have sex with me?
连性生活都没有 是啊 谁会不想跟我做
It is a struggle. I'll tell you what.
的确很难 这样吧
I'll help you out, but you gotta work.
我会帮你 但你得努力
Great. Before you know it, I'll be in the red.
很好 很快 我会大赚
And you can take that to the bank.
然后你可以带去银行
I'm sure they'll contact me first.
我相信他们会先跟我联♥系♥
And that's when Michael got a call that made him wish...
就在此时Michael接到一通电♥话♥
he hadn't promised his sister the money.
让他后悔答应给她妹钱
Hello.
喂
Kitty?
Kitty
And later, the family
不久 全家
waited for Michael at the prison meeting room.
都在监狱会客间等待Michael
How do you make money from it? I don't know. Honey?
你如何盈利 不知道 蜂蜜
Or just as gifts. Who'd want a bee as a gift?
或者当礼物 谁需要蜜蜂当礼物
While Buster and Annyong waitedjust outside.
Buster和Annyong在外等候
Come on. Just let me have one bite. No.
拜托 让我咬一口 不
Mother said no carbohydrate for you if you ever gonna...
妈说你不准碰碳水化合物 如果
get girlfriend that's not old lady.
你还想找老太婆以外的人当女朋友
At least I can get a girlfriend.
至少我还有对象可谈
I can get a girlfriend before you.
我会能比你先耍朋友
Oh, we'll see about that. Why aren't you in there?
我们走着瞧 你干嘛不进去
Oh, I was just keeping Annyong company.
我在陪Annyong
Give me that bagel, you little... Give it to me!
给我面包 你个小[哔][哔] 给我
Whoa! Our star witness! Come here.
哇 我们的关键证人 过来
Good to see you. You know what? Don't get too close to me.
很高兴见到你 你知道吗 别太靠近
'Cause I've got an itch you can't believe.
我身上痒的难以置信
I think something laid eggs on me.
我觉得有什么在我身上产卵了
Thanks for the headsup. That's okay.
多谢提醒 不客气
We've got your polygraph set for tomorrow.
你的测谎安排在明天
About that... I'll tell them, Michael.
关于这件事 我来说 Michael
I won't do it. I'm afraid of what I might know.
我不做 我知道的东西太危险
You? No one wants you. Does anyone want him?
你吗 没人需要你 有人需要他吗
Who would want him? They don't want you.
谁需要他 他们不需要你
Good. I might not be the best witness either.
很好 我或许也不是最佳证人
I got a phone call from Kitty this morning. His secretary?
今早我接到Kitty打来的电♥话♥ 他的秘书吗
My secretary. She says that she's got some evidence...
我的秘书 她说她掌握了一些证据
and she's threatening to bring down the company
她威胁要毁掉整个公♥司♥
unless we meet her demands.
除非我们答应她的要求
Oh, that is just great.
真是太棒了
And now I'm expected to climb
又轮到我出马
back on top of Kitty and do my thing again.
搞上Kitty 尽我所能
I mean, this family runs into problems, it's...
我说 这个家每次遇到麻烦 就是
"Oh, let's have Gob our way out of it."
"让Gob为我们[哔]开一条路"
What is the matter with you?
你这说的什么话
It's me that she wants to meet with, Gob.
她想见的人是我 Gob
Oh. Good.
噢 好吧
Now, what does she have, Dad? I need to know.
那么 她知道什么 爸 我需要知道
No, you can't know. We got to keep you nice and clean, Michael.
不 不能让你知道 我们要保证你的清白 Michael
Especially if you're going to
尤其是你要做
take that lie detector test. He is absolutely right.
测谎 他说得很对
Find out what Kitty wants andjust give it to her...
去弄清Kitty的意图 满足她
but don't find out what she knows.
但别问她知道什么
Michael, you can save this business.
Michael 你能拯救公♥司♥
You are the only one who can do it.
只有你行
Yeah, besides me, right?
是 还有我 对吧
But I kind of got my hands full with these babies.
但我要照顾这些宝贝 忙不过来
He's got bees! No bees!
他带了蜜蜂 严禁蜜蜂
Get it!
抓住了
They don't allow you to have bees in here.
这里不让带蜜蜂来
And business was slow at the banana stand...
香蕉摊子的生意不景气
when George Michael made a new friend. Hi.
这时George Michael认识了新朋友 嗨
Hi. Are bananas high in carbohydrates?
嗨 香蕉碳水化合物含量高吗
Oh, you're on Atkins too?
你也在实践阿氏健康饮食
Uh, yeah. Actually, that's,
耶 事实上 就是
um... that's why I'm gonna be on... on TV.
就是这个原因 我会上电视
You are? I was interviewed for Hindsight, with John Beard.
是吗 我接受了John Beard的采访
I, uh, I gave them a joke,
我 我给他们讲了个笑话
but I don't know if they're gonna use it.
但不知道他们会不会用
You know, thanks to this diet craze,
多亏饮食运动风潮
the last time we had a customer...
上一次有人光顾我们
the banana stand was still green.
香蕉摊子还是绿色的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表