剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
It was May...
事发五月
It was May 4,
五月四日
and in the bayside town of Newport Beach,
在纽波特比奇的贝赛德镇
the annual celebration
正在举♥行♥一年一度的
known as Cinco de Cuatro was underway.
"五月四日节"庆典
The holiday started as a particularly vicious response
这个节日是Lucille Bluth年轻时针对
by a young Lucille Bluth to the Mexican holiday...of Cinco de Mayo.
墨西哥裔节日"光辉五月五节"的恶意破坏
This still isn't made? ...
房♥间还没有整理好吗
No, no, it's not. Rosa, why is this still a mess?!
没有 还没理好 Rosa为什么房♥间还是一团糟啊
She said it's, uh, it's Cinco de Mayo.
她说今天是 是"光辉五月五"
She's taking, uh, the day off.
她今天要休息一天
She said that? Yeah.
她是这样说的 没错
She called it Cinco de Mayo? She did, yeah.
她说是"光辉五月五" 没错 是这样
Oh, why can't they just call it May 5?
直接叫五月五日不简单多了么
This is what I was talking about.
我之前就一直在说这种事了
It's all part of the Mexican war on May 5.
五月五日是墨西哥战争庆祝日
War on May 5, I know, yeah. It is. It is.
战争庆祝日 我懂 就是 没错啊
But even a skeptical George Sr.
甚至生性多疑的老George
soon found himself feeling similarly embattled.
也很快♥感♥觉四面楚歌♥
xxxx, Where the xxxx are my socks?!
次奥 老子的袜子死哪儿去了
Now it's not so funny, is it?
现在不觉得好玩了吧
No, not funny.
一点也不好玩
We should start our own holiday.
咱应该搞个自己的节日
You see, the Hispanics of Newport liked Cinco a lot,
当地的拉丁裔十分喜欢"五五节"
but high up on Coast Highway, Lucille Bluth did not.
但在海岸大道山顶上的Lucille Bluth却很厌烦
Doesn't look like they'll be done any time soon.
看起来这庆典一时半会结束不了
And then Lucille had a horrible thought,
然后Lucille有了一个万恶的主意
a thought that was thoughtless and better to not.
庆幸的是一个脑残的馊主意
"What if," She thought with a sneering grin...
她阴险地一笑 "要是..."
Next year what if the party didn't even begin?
要是明年的庆典胎死腹中
And so began a holiday on the eve
所以在五月五日前夜
of the fifth of May...
有了个新节日
...originally intended to deplete the party supplies
本来是为了想要耗尽"五五节"
the Cinco de Mayo celebrants were relying upon.
需要的所有庆典物资
Fill the bay with chorizo.
用西班牙辣香肠填满海湾吧
Chorizo dump! Over 30 years,
西班牙辣香肠大清♥仓♥ 但是三十年过去
however, it grew
节日反而壮大了
and was soon embraced by the Hispanic community...
很快也被拉丁裔拥戴
You buy it, you break it!
你买♥♥了就要打碎它
...for financial reasons...
出于促进经济发展
and as the celebrations peaked
整个庆典随着一个
with a boat parade called the Festival of Lights--
叫做节日之光的帆船游♥行♥达到高♥潮♥
another phrase they wanted back--
又一个Bluth家族想收回的标语
one man was about to hit his lowest point.
某人就要跌入人生低谷了
Happy Cuatro, happy Cuatro!
节日快乐 节日快乐
Let's throw some more taco shells.
我们再扔点玉米卷下去吧
Ole!
加油
Sally, can I...?
Sally 我能
I need to speak to Lucille 2, please.
我需要和Lucille二号♥谈谈 拜托了
It's okay, Sally, I'll talk to Michael.
没事的 Sally 我和Michael谈吧
This is Lucille 2,
这位是Lucille二号♥
a longtime patron of the Bluth family.
Bluth家族的长♥期♥赞助人
I'll be downstairs kicking myself
我要去楼下反省下
for not marrying you so many years ago.
当初咋就没嫁给你呢
Michael, do you have something for me?
Michael你有礼物带给我吗
Does bad news count?
坏消息可以么
There's that Bluth wit.
这才是Bluth家族的幽默
Oh, I love your family.
我爱死你们家的人了
She certainly had demonstrated that
她也证实了这一点
with many of the men in the family...
跟家族里这么多男人鬼混
Oh, stop it, you're making me dizzy.
别再逗我了 你要我把弄晕了
...even having fallen for a few,
甚至和其中几个来真感情
although some of that was the vertigo she suffered from.
尽管她的头晕毛病是一部分原因
But not all of it.
但不是全部
Dad? No, no.
老爸 不 不
But seriously, she had gotten intimate with Buster and Gob.
但是说真的 她与Buster和Gob相当亲密
I need that money I lent you.
我需要借给你的那笔钱
I am in the middle of a campaign
我正在参加竞选
and I am desperate for the ad money.
现在急需广♥告♥宣传的费用
You're going to get it.
你会拿到的
I just need an extension.
只是要延期
Why don't you go to your family?
为什么不找你家人要呢
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
What I need is you.
我需要的是你
What are you suggesting?
你这话是什么意思
No.
不
Okay, that was nasty.
好吧 这伤得不轻
Aren't you sweet?
你人真好
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 没事
Don't tilt your head, okay?
你头别晃 好么
And that's when Michael debased himself.
Michael就是这时候开始作践自己的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm gonna have sex with you for money.
我要为了钱卖♥♥身给你
Later that night,
稍晚一些
after Michael did something unthinkable,
Michael干了些无法理喻的事情后
he was looking for a place to hide
他想找个地方躲起来
and he returned to a long neglected model home
他回到了长时间被遗弃的样♥板♥房♥♥
he believed to be empty.
觉得这里应该没人
Thanks for coming so late, Maria,
谢谢你这么晚来 Maria
I know that you won't be cleaning up tomorrow,
我知道你明天不会清理的
and we did make quite a mess of that bedroom.
我们的确把卧室弄得一团糟啊
Michael.
Michael
This is Michael's brother Gob.
这位是Michael的哥哥 Gob
Neither had expected to see each other
他俩都没有想到在最近
after some recent unpleasantness.
不欢而散之后还会见到对方
I didn't expect to be seeing you again
我没想到在那些不愉快之后
after all the unpleasantness.
还能再见到你啊
I-I've, I've, I've been out of control.
是 是我完全失控了
Sorry.
抱歉啊
In fact, I-I just did something that I-I don't,
实际上 我只是做了一些我不
I don't, I don't know why I did it.
我不 不知道为什么会做的事
Do you want to talk about it?
你想要谈谈吗
No, I do not, I've said too much already.
不想谈了 我已经说得够多了
You cannot help me.
你帮不了我的
Well, I wasn't hoping to help.
那好 我也没想帮忙
I was hoping to rub it in
我是想戳你的痛处
because of all the unpleasantness.
因为之前所有的不愉快
Got it. Oh, damn it, I meant to throw these in the chipper.
我懂 该死的 我本想把这些扔进碎物机的
God, I'm just not into Cuatro this year.
天啊 我今年就是无法享受"五四节"
I was the one that was wrong, not you,
是我错了 不是你的错
and besides, you could not make me feel worse right now.
除此之外 你现在没法让我感觉更糟
Well, I'd be willing
那我愿意
to let you have your apology back
让你收回道歉
if you give me the chance to try.
只要你给我尝试的机会
I mean, I'm gonna need some specifics
我是说 我恐怕得要点
about the thing that you're ashamed of.
你感到耻辱的事的细节
Otherwise I'll just be taking general potshots.
不然我只能随便乱猜了
Bad example: if you were ashamed of being in love with a man,
说个不好的例子 如果你因为爱上男人觉得羞耻
suddenly discovered these new feelings,
突然发现了这些新的感情
then I might say something like, "Homo much?"
那我可能就会说 "基够了吗"
It's not that. I said "Bad example."
不是这个 我不是说了是不好的例子嘛
I went to go see Lucille 2
我去见了Lucille二号♥
and I just, I just-- I lost control.
而我 我失去控制了
I did something that I wish I could forget.
我做了些我希望可以忘掉的事
You have got no idea how I feel.
你完全不了解我的感受
Well, if you're talking about doing something embarrassing
好吧 如果你是说和一个女人做了些
with a woman, then no, I don't.
尴尬的事 那我的确不了解
But he should have.
他本来非常了解
It's almost as if he found a way
但好像他找到了个
to simulate amnesia.
失忆的好办法
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表