剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Not because she was a particularly adept lawyer...
不仅仅因为她是个很厉害的律师
but because she won the
还因为她不仅仅能赢得
sympathy not only of the jury and the judge...
陪审员和法官的同情
And was that man in the room, not you, Doctor?
那个男的当时在房♥间里吗 医生 你不在吗
but often times, the defendants themselves.
但经常 还能赢得被告的同情
l... I was in that room.
我 我当时在房♥间
Is the defense ready to respond?
辩方准备好回应了吗
What are you hiding from? You've got to call this off.
你躲什么 你得取消这次庭审
You gotta get more time. Get more time. She can smell me.
你得多争取点时间 多争取点 她闻得出我
She smells everything.
她闻得出所有事情
Objection! What?
反对 什么
We haven't read it.
我们还没看
It's very long, Your Honor. Sit down!
太长了 法官大人 坐下
We haven't read it. We're gonna get to it.
我们还没看 我们马上看
I'm gonna start right now.
我现在就开始
That's the blind chick you slept with?
你就是和那个瞎子女人睡的啊
Michael, you're in bed with the prosecution?
Michael 你在和公诉人上♥床♥
It's genius. You can get all the information we need.
太聪明了 你可以得到我们需要的信息
Wait a minute. How do we know it's not a trap?
等一下 我们怎么知道这不是个陷阱啊
Maybe she's setting you up.
也许她在陷害你
It's not a setup, okay? She gave me her real name.
不是陷害 好吧 她给了我真实姓名
She said that she was a lawyer.
她说她是律师
I'm the one that lied to her. I gotta go talk to her.
我对她说了谎 我得和她谈谈
No! No, Michael! You can save this family.
不 不行 Michael 你可以拯救这个家
Please! Do the right thing here.
求你了 别做错事
String this blind girl along
套牢这个瞎女人
so that Dad doesn't have to pay his debt to society.
爸爸就不用吃官司了
The solution to all our problems is
所有问题的解决方法
staring you right in the face and it can't even see you.
就在你面前 而且她还看不见你
I gotta go talk to her.
我得和她谈
Yeah, I better get back to the wife.
是啊 我也最好回到老婆身边去
I think I'm going to take
我觉得我要去
a scenic drive down to the City of Industry.
工业城兜个风
And George Michael went to the fund-raiser...
George Michael去了
for the sick student Maeby had mentioned...
为Maeby提过的生病女孩办的募捐会
but was surprised not to see Maeby there.
但是很意外没有见到Maeby
We have been blessed to have in our midst
很幸运我们中间
a child who has shown us the meaning of courage.
有这样一个孩子 让我们知道什么是勇气
Now let's show her the meaning of charity.
现在我们要让她知道什么是慈善
Please welcome... Surely Funke!
有请Surely Funcke
And that's when George Michael realized...
这时候George Michael意识到
Maeby had been making money by pretending to be two twin girls...
Maeby是假扮一对其中一个得病的双胞胎
Maeby?
Maeby
one of whom was ill.
赚的那些钱
Somebody get her a cupcake!
谁拿个纸杯蛋糕给她
And Michael went to Maggie's determined to tell the truth.
Michael去了Maggie家打算说出真♥相♥
What a surprise. Come on in.
真意外 请进
Hey, I'm in. Hello. Sorry. Oh. Hey.
嘿 我已经进来了 不好意思 哦 嘿
I thought you were going to be my reader.
我以为你要来帮我读东西
Yeah? Oh, you're working?
是吗 哦 你在工作吗
Yeah, I got a break. I wasn't prepared, thanks to you.
是的 我休息了下 我还没准备好 都因为你
Mm.
嗯
What about you? Don't tell me
你呢 别告诉我
another pirate is still roaming the high seas.
又有个海盗在公海晃荡
Uh, hey. You know, let's make a deal.
额 嘿 你知道吗 我们来定个规则
You don't have to do this anymore,
你别再摸我了
cause I'm gonna start laughing out loud.
不然我要开始大声笑了
Okay. That's gonna help me so much.
好吧 那可对我没什么好处
All right. Let's go sit down.
好了 我们来坐下
So, uh, Maggie. Yeah?
Maggie 嗯
I am not trying a case.
我并没有在打官司
That's fantastic! They settled. Great. Well...
真棒 他们调解了 很好 好吧
Listen, I know I shouldn't do this, but...
听着 我知道我不该这么做 但是
but I am so behind, and I really do feel as if I can trust you.
我落下很多了 我也觉得我可以信任你
Yeah? What is this?
是吗 这是什么
Well, you ought to know. You can see.
你应该知道啊 你看得见
Maggie!
Maggie
What is it? Seriously. Well, basically...
这是什么 说真的 基本上
it's an overview of the government's
这是政♥府♥状告
case against the Bluth family.
布鲁斯家族案子的概述
It's a summary of absolutely everything we've got.
这是我们掌握的所有东西的总结
And you're just going to give it to me?
而你就这么给我了
You're a lawyer. What do you think?
你是个律师 你觉得怎么样
Do we have a case?
这个官司好打么
Oh My God!
苍天啊
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Maeby attempts to deposit her check.
Maeby想把支票存起来
Gob adapts to married life. Unbelievable!
Gob适应婚姻生活 真不敢相信
The seal deal fell through.
海豹买♥♥卖♥♥没做成
Three of the seals died on their way to Chad.
运去乍得的路上三只海豹死了
How am I ever gonna find a maritime lawyer?
要我去哪里找个海事律师
I'm sorry, did you say "Seals"? Yes!
对不起 你说了"海豹"吗 是的
I trade trained seals for a living.
我以卖♥♥受训海豹为生
Do you ever listen? Do you ever stop talking?
你都不听我讲话的吗 你什么时候能不讲话
Tobias is sent to break into Maggie's house to steal evidence.
Tobias被派闯进Maggie家偷取证据
Only to discover that she's not blind.
却发现了她并不是瞎子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表