剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I wanna do it! Are you kidding me?
我想去 你和我开什么玩笑
Those were our best times ever.
那是我们最开心的日子
This party just keeps gettin' better.
派对越来越"好"了
So, uh... You know, if you
嗯 如果 你
want me on wood block, I can keep perfect time.
要我敲木板吗 我时间感很好
Some call me the human metronome.
有人叫我人肉节拍器
You notice how I'm always on time? I'm never late for things.
你知道我很准时不 从来不迟到
Yeah, but I think punctuality is slightly different from rhythm.
但是我认为准时和节奏还是不一样的
No, it's not. It's the exact same thing.
不 不是这样的 他们就是一个性质
It's knowing how long things take.
都是掌控事情发展时间
Look. I'm just doing this because
我做这件事是因为
if my parents split up, it's a lot more work for me.
如果我爸妈分手了 我就要做很多事
I know. They split up once in Boston.
我知道 他们在Boston分手过一次
When they get along, I get tons more alone time.
当他们和谐相处 我就有大把自己的时间
When they don't, guess
当他们不在一起时 你猜
who they start spending all their time with.
他们大部分时间和谁起在一起
Me. We've been talking here for 28 seconds. Just so you know.
我 你知道吗 我们已经在这讲了28秒了
Excuse me. Dr. "Funky?"
打扰了 Finky博士吗
Ah, Funke. Of
诶 Funke 来自
Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution?
Funke博士百分百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案
Yes! Oh, my... I saw you in '96.
是的 哦 我 我在96年见过你
Oh! You sang a song about a supplement called Teamocil?
哦 你唱了一首关于叫Teamocil的营养片的歌♥
Teamocil. I mean, you just nailed me!
Teamocil 我的意思是 你使我"爽翻"了
It was like you knew
好像你了解
every side effect I was going through at that time.
我那时所经历的一切
Sadly, Teamocil has been discontinued. Oh.
可惜的是 Teamocil停产了 噢
The sense of wellness it created in relationships...
它所造成的人际关系上的满足感
was merely the first sign of complete pituitary shutdown.
只不过是脑垂体完全关闭的首次征兆
Excuse me? Are you, uh... Hi. I'm Michael. Hi.
不好意思 你是 你好 我是Michael 你好
I'm Gob's brother. Yes. He told me all about you.
我是Gob的弟弟 是的 他总是提起你
You have a terrific voice. I smell olives!
你的声音棒极了 有橄榄 我闻到了
And Michael, as per Gob's request...
Macheal 根据Gob的请求
tried to convince his wife that Gob was unreliable.
试图劝说他老婆相信Gob是个不靠谱的人
So, Gob is late. But I guess that's who you married.
那个 Gob迟到了 不过那就是你嫁给的人
He's probably out trying to do something very important.
他可能正在外面做些重要的事情
Are you hitting on me? Gob said that would happen.
你在挑逗我吗 Gob说了你会这样做的
Hey, Gob. It's a good thing
嘿 Gob 这是件好事
you're not staying married to this girl.
你不想和这个女人有瓜葛了
You've got her hating me...
你让她讨厌我
at least your version of me, which is actually you.
至少是你口中的我 其实就是你
Well, I talked to Dad, and he thinks that I should stay in it.
嗯 我和老爸谈过了 他说我还是先别和她分手
Stay in the marriage? You're not
保持婚姻关系 你不会的
letting Dad lead you around by the nose again, are you?
你又让老爸远程操控你 是吗
Think about it. I've got the marriage and none of the good parts.
想想 我结了婚 却没享受到啥
It's like, so far it's been all chain and no ball.
这就像 万事俱备 却没有东风一样
Sure. So, we'll have a ceremony and a bachelor party.
当然 所以 我们还是要举办典礼和单身派对
A bachelor party? You want one now? Come on.
单身派对 你现在想要吗 别闹了
You're not giving your best man
你可没给你的首席伴郎
a whole lot of prep time. - Dad can handle it.
足够的时间准备 - 老爸能搞定
Dad? Yeah. You know.
老爸 是的 你懂的
He's a fun guy, and...
他是个有趣的人 并且
I'm making him my best man.
我要他做我首席伴郎
You're making Dad your best man. That's great.
你要老爸做你首席伴郎 真好
I guess being your brother...
作为你的弟弟
and solving all your problems
帮你擦屁♥股♥
for you doesn't qualify me as your best man.
你却不要我做你的首席伴郎
Hey. If he wants to support me,
嘿 如果他要支持我
I'm not gonna tell him to go to hell.
我不可能让他滚蛋
Don't worry. You're still... What? Invited?
没啥 你始终 什么 被邀请参加婚礼吗
No, I was gonna say you're still
不是 我是想说你还是
the guy I want solving my problems, but, yeah...
那个在我有麻烦时帮我擦屁♥股♥的人 但是 呃
Let me talk to Dad about that invite situation.
让我和老爸谈谈关于婚礼邀请的事情
The next day, Gob visited his father...
第二天 Gob探视了他老爸
to prepare for his bachelor party.
准备他的单身派对
You know, I really think that you're gonna like this woman.
你知道吗 我真的相信你会喜欢这个女人的
Well, she's costing me enough,
嗯 她花了我太多钱了
but she's... oh, she's a hell of a stripper.
但是 她 嗯 她是个很棒的脱衣舞♥女♥
No, I mean my wife. Oh.
不 我是指我的妻子 不
Well, l... I doubt that very much.
额 我 我很怀疑
Well, I can tell you that Michael
嗯,其实Michael
was pretty upset that you wanted to be best man.
对于你当首席伴郎相当不爽
Don't worry about Michael. Yeah,
别管Michael 是
my bachelor party's about having fun, right?
我的单身派对肯定很有劲 是吧
No, no. Your bachelor party's about
不 不 你的单身派对主要目的是
convincing Gilligan that he's killed a stripper...
让Gilligan相信他杀了一个脱衣舞♥女♥
getting him out of town so he can't testify...
这样他就得逃出城而没法作证了
and making sure that people think that he took the money.
并且让别人坚信是他拿了钱
It is? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
This accountant can do us a lot of damage.
这个账户会弄死我们的
I want him neutralized. Do you hear me?
我要他消失 懂了没
That's why I want you to use this stripper...
这就是我为什么要你利用那个脱衣舞♥女♥
A narcoleptic, believe it or not.
她是个睡眠症患者 管你信不信
A friend of mine at the yacht club,
我一个在游艇俱乐部上的朋友
he used her for his bachelor party.
在他的单身派对上用了她
We wanted you to have the first piece!
我们想要你吃第一块蛋糕
You put her in a darkened space, she's out.
你把她放在一个黑的地方 她就睡过去了
You get him drunk. He passes out.
你把他灌醉 他晕过去之后
Then you cover the floor with corn syrup,
你就用玉米糖浆洒在地板上
mixed with a little red dye.
放点红色染料
He comes to. "Eee! Blood! Aaah!" He freaks out.
然后他就会喊 “饿 血 啊” 他抓狂了
Okay. But how do you know that he's gonna leave the country?
好 但是你怎么知道他会逃出国
That's why I got you those honeymoon tickets.
这就是为什么我给你这些蜜月机票的原因
You never thanked me for those.
你还没感激过我呢
I'm sorry. I meant to. I was gonna...
不好意思 我想要的 我正要
You just have to convince him that this happened.
你只需要让他相信这件事情确实发生了就好
That he killed a stripper? Can you do this?
他杀了一个脱衣舞♥女♥ 你能办到吗
Can I trust you? You're not gonna go all Michael on me, are ya?
我能信你吗 你不会像Michael一样对我吧
Nobody's turning all Michael on you.
没有人像Michael那样对你
But when you get out,
但是你出狱时
then we're gonna have a real party. Right, Dad?
我们会搞一个超棒的派对 是吧 老爸
Are you kidding? When I get out of here...
你在和我开玩笑吗 我出去的时候
you're gonna throw me the biggest party this town's ever seen.
你要给我办一个镇上最大的派对
All right?
是吧
Back at the model home...
回到家
Stop! It is not Zanotab.
停 这不是Zanotab
Well, maybe if I was allowed to have a Zanotab,
好吧 要是我可以吃片Zanotab的话
I'd remember it's Euphorazine.
我记得他是Euphorazine
No. We are not going to do that again.
不 我们不能这样下去了
This family is not about to start using.
我们家不会开始滥用药物
We are pushers, not takers.
我们只是推动者 不是使用者
Okay. Once more, from the bridge.
好 再来一次 从过度处开始
What is that noise?
神马声音
We don't need the wood block.
我们不需要敲木板
No, I just thought I would join in on the fun.
不 我只是希望能加入娱乐
I mean, you guys are always talking about,
我是说 你们总是谈论
you know, family and loving and...
你知道的 家庭和爱
having good times in the circle...
一起度过美好时光
You know what? This isn't working.
你知道 这尼玛什么呀
Maybe I'm just gonna go off and rehearse with Maeby alone.
我要先走了 然后和Maeby单独排练
Oh, fine. Then I'll rehearse with Maeby after dinner.
哦 好 然后我会在晚饭后和Maeby排练
No! This is wholesome, family fun, okay?
不 这很酷 家庭娱乐 好不好
Let's take it from loose stool! One, two and a...
让我们从便溏那开始 一 二
What is that in your mouth? Is that a Euphorazine?
你嘴里是什么 是Euphorazine吗
Lindsay, spit it out! That's not real happiness!
Lindsay 吐出来 那不是真的快乐
Well, it's better than what we've got now.
吃这个也比我们现在好
Lindsay, spit it out!
Lindsay 吐出来
And Michael arrived home...
这时Michael回家了
determined to prove that he was, in fact, fun.
要向大家证明他是个风趣的人
I just booked us a little fishing trip.
我给大家预定了一个钓鱼旅行
But why? What did I do? Hmm? No, no. This is a fun thing!
为啥 我♥干♥嘛了 嗯 你没有做错事 这只是娱乐而已
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表