剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh. Hey, coworker. How do you feel about working outdoors?
哦 嘿 同事 那去室外工作怎么样
Uh, what else do you have?
额 你还有别的职位吗
At the banana stand, George Michael was also working.
香蕉摊上 George Michael也在工作
I thought your dad worked last weekend.
我以为你♥爸♥爸上周末要上班
No, last week he had to finish planning the new subdivision.
不是 上周他得规划新的分部
Oh. So did he finish it?
噢 他搞定了吗
No.
没有
Hey, are you trying to make me feel bad?
你是想让我不高兴吗
Yeah, I guess. Sorry. Yeah.
是呀 对不起 是吧
I'm just bored. That's okay.
我只是无聊了 没关系
I guess he just likes work more than he likes you.
我想比起你来他只是更喜欢工作
Tobias went to the prison in preparation for his own work.
Tobias到监狱里为他的工作做准备
I have a letter of introduction here from Carl Weathers.
我有一封Carl Weathers写的介绍信
Fortunately, the new warden was an appreciator of the arts.
幸运的是 新监狱长是艺术爱好者
It would be an honor to have you research in this institution.
你在这里做调查是我们的荣幸
And, if I may...
如果方便的话
I have this script I'd love to get to Carl.
我想给Carl看看我的剧本
Okay. The warden could easily be black.
好的 监狱长当然可以是黑人
Oh! Yes. Okay.
哦 是呀 好了
Lets see, now.
我们来看看
187 won't be free till Tuesday... at midnight.
187号♥牢房♥直到周二午夜才能空出来
And I can't put you into 212,
我也不能让你去212号♥
because there's already another actor...
还有个演员在那儿
researching a role in there...
体验生活
Steve Buscemi.
叫Steve Buscemi
Oh! Re...
真的
Well, l... I would like to bunk with my father-in-law.
我想跟我岳父合住一间
Okay.
行
Let's get you into wardrobe.
我们来给你换身行头
Wow! Prison!
哇 监狱
Meanwhile, Michael and Buster
同时 Michael和Buster
had arrived at the construction site...
抵达了建筑工地
and Buster was actually starting to enjoy himself.
Buster真的开始有点享受工作了
Michael, I'm reinforcing the header.!
Michael 我在巩固房♥顶
That's great, buddy.
真不错 兄弟
Listen, I know that we're behind on the payroll...
听着 我知道我们在拖欠工资
but as soon the zoning committee gives me their approval
但只要分区委员会给我发放许可
and the bank can release the money
银行就会放款
Right now, I'm just asking everyone to power through, sacrifice.
现在 我只能请大家撑一下 牺牲一下
I'll try, but these guys
我会试试 但大家
have been working too hard not to get paid.
一直很努力干活也没拿到钱
I'll get on it.
我会立刻处理的
But until then, I got Buster here to help, that's another guy.
但在那之前 有Buster在这儿帮忙 这就多了个人手
Michael.
Michael
Michael.
Michael
Michael.
Michael
How did you know I was here? I called the office.
你怎么知道我在这儿的 我打电♥话♥到办公室了
You know, that Kitty is starting to sound pretty damn sexy to me.
我觉得Kitty现在听起来很性感
Maybe I oughta... That was Lindsay.
或许我该 那是Lindsay
Anyway... Yeah.
不论如何 说吧
What's Busty doing here? Michael got me the job.
大♥波♥妹在这儿干什么 Michael让我在这儿工作
How did you get him to do construction work?
你怎么让他做建筑工作
The guy's like the world's biggest chicken.
他是世界第一胆小鸡
I'm not a chicken. Yeah, he's not a chicken.
我不是胆小鸡 不 他不是小鸡
He just doesn't like confined spaces, that's all.
他只是不喜欢封闭空间
I thought it was open spaces.
我以为他不喜欢开放空间
No, it's both. But I love it here.
都不喜欢 但我爱这里
And the language these guys use...rough.!
这里人说话真 粗鲁
One of the guys told me to
一个家伙跟我说
take my head out of my bottom and get back to work.
别老撅着屁♥股♥ 快回去工作
My bottom!
我的屁♥股♥
What do you want? You want your paycheck?
你想要什么 薪水吗
I usually get cash under the table.
我通常拿的是黑钱
But if you made it out to cash...
但如果你能帮我洗一洗
I got bad news for you, Gob.
告诉你个坏消息 Gob
Hey, pick up the pace, douche bag.!
嘿 跟上我 饭桶
Michael! You too, candy ass.!
Michael 你也是 娘娘腔
"Candy ass."
娘娘腔
With Michael gone, Lindsay was taking over.
Michael走了后 Lindsay开始掌权了
Thanks, fellas.
谢谢 小伙子
We, uh, finished the proposal, and we're gonna order some pizza.
我们 完成提案了 我们要订披萨吃了
Um, we were wondering if we
我们想今天是周六
could have two toppings on account it's Saturday.
能不能订两种配料的
Well, he's not here, and since I'm in charge...
他不在 既然我掌权
I'm taking you all out to lunch... the whole staff.
我要带你们所有员工出去吃午餐
We have to go to lunch! We have to go to lunch, you guys.
我们要出去吃了 我们出去吃午饭 伙计们
Come on. Lets go to lunch.
走呀 吃午饭去了
What happened to the lights? Isn't this better?
灯怎么成这样了 有没有好很多
Doesn't this just wanna
有没有让你想蜷缩起来
make you curl up and forget about the world?
忘掉世间烦恼
Lindsay, we need the light so that people...
Lindsay 我们需要那些灯 人们才能
Where are these people going? I'm taking them out to lunch.
人们这是干什么去呀 我要带他们出去吃午餐
Did you reserve a restaurant?
你预订餐厅了吗
Are they taking their own cars? They'll figure something out.
他们要开自己的车吗 他们到时自有主意
No, they won't. You don't have a plan?
他们没主意 你没有计划过吗
I told you, these people are sheep.
我说过 这些人就像羊群
All right? They'll wander off, and you'll lose the sheep.
知道吗 他们会走散 你会丢失羊群
You've lost the sheep. Oh, they'll be fine.
你已经失去羊群了 哦 他们没事儿的
In the parking lot, the employees boarded the bus...
停车场上 员工们登上了
Lupe had rented for her family reunion...
Lupe为家族聚会租的巴士
thinking Lindsay had reserved it to take them to lunch.
以为那是Lindsay订的带他们去吃饭用的车
Well, I need this proposal.
我需要那提案
I don't know how they can walk off and just...
我不知道他们怎么能这样扔下不管
It's right here, Michael. You weren't here...
就放在这儿呢 Michael
and everything got done while I was in charge.
你不在我当权时所有事情都完成了
See? Not so hard, what you do. You just got lucky this once.
看吧 你所做的并不难 你只是这次走运了
You really think I could leave here and everything would be fine?
你真的以为我离开不会出问题吗
I think everything would be fine but you.
我认为那样只有你会出问题
I don't think you can leave.
我觉得是你走不开
If I didn't have that phone call from the zoning committee...
如果我今天接不到分区委员会的电♥话♥
You'd have no reason to live.
你就活不下去了
I'll have it forwarded to your cell.
我会帮你转接的
Great. I'll leave. Not a problem.
太好了 我走 没问题
I, uh, can spend some time with my son. So, you're in charge.
我可以跟我儿子在一起 所以 你来管事儿
Try not to bring the whole company down.
别把整个公♥司♥毁了就行
Like that's even possible.
怎么可能
So the employees headed off to Catalina...
员工们向卡特琳娜岛出发了
providing the surveillance team
监察官刚伪装来安装灯具
that had installed the lighting...
这下他们又有机会
with the opportunity they needed.
进来检查
The place is empty. All right.
没人了 正好
Let's get in there and bring this company down.
我们进去毁掉这个公♥司♥
At prison, George Sr. Was making converts to his new way of life.
在监狱里 老George换了一种生活方式
You won't regret this, Little Justice.
你不会后悔的 小Justice
Uh, okay, what say from now on we call you David Ben-Avram?
好吧 从现在起我们叫你David Ben-Avram怎么样
What are you doing to my guy here?
你跟我的人在这儿干什么
Nothing. I'm just merely providing him with options.
没干什么 我只是给他多些选择
This yarmulke will protect you, David Ben-Avram.
这个小帽会保佑你的 David Ben-Avram
Pipe.!
钢管
I've got worse planned for you
如果你想继续改变我队员的信仰
if you keep trying to convert my team.
我会更不客气的
Hold it. Hold it, now. Wait. Now, I'm doing no such thing.
等一下 等一下 我没有改变谁的信仰
Both of our religions have a lot to offer.
我们的宗教信仰都是有意义的
There's the Jewish notion of heaven and that...
犹太教里也有天堂的这一说法
that it can be attained here on Earth...
可以在人间制♥造♥天堂
and there is your belief in the cleansing power of the pipe.
而你信仰的是这个钢管的威慑力
No more teaching from you.
你不能再教下去了
No teaching. No teaching.
不再教了 不教了
It was at that moment
正是在这一刻
that George Sr...reunited with his soninlaw. Father.
老George和他的女婿重逢了 爸爸
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表