剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I need to make a telephone call. Get out of something.
我需要打个电♥话♥ 取消一些事情
I'm in charge now.
现在我负责
I speak for this family.
我代表这个家
I mean, l-I could, if you wanted me to.
我是说 我可以 如果你们愿意
I'd rather not, obviously. Don't know what I'd say.
我其实不想 不知道我要说什么
Why do I have to be the one? I don't need this.
为什么是我 我不需要这样
Why does this have to become my problem? No. I'm out.
为什么要变成我的问题 不 我不干
Forget it. Find somebody else. I'm sick of it.
想都甭想 另找他人 我受够了
I'm sick of doing
受够了为这个家
everything for this family. Where is Michael?
打理一切 Michael哪儿去了
Typical. Did somebody call him?
他总这样 有人打电♥话♥给他了吗
In fact, they hadn't.
事实上 他们没有
And at that moment, he was determined to finally get...
就在那时 他终于决定尽可能
as far away from his family as possible. Hey, pal.
远离他的家 嘿
Pack your bags. Where are we goin'?
收拾行李 我们去哪儿
Anywhere. Joshua Tree, space camp, the Baseball Hall of Fame...
随便 国家公园 太空营 棒球名人堂
Everything you and I have always wanted to do
我们一直想做的事
but haven't been able to because of this family.
但为了这个家一直做不成的
We're just gonna go? Yeah.
我们就这么走 对啊
And I don't know if we're even gonna come back.
不知道我们会不会回来
There's nothing keeping us here. Well, Dad...
没什么值得留下来的 爸
I like it here. What the hell's going on with you lately?
我喜欢这里 你最近是怎么了
I wanted to watch Hindsight, and you weren't there.
我想看有你的节目 你不在
I want to pack up and desert the family, and you don't want to.
我想打包上路 离家而去 你不干
Is it this new girlfriend? No, it...
是新女友的关系吗 不
It's because of the family. I like the family.
是因为这个家 我喜欢这个家
I mean, if we leave,
我是说 要是我们走了
who's gonna take care of these people? I don't know.
谁来照顾这些人 我不知道
The state or the police.
国家或者警♥察♥
Maybe the Magicians' Alliance will pick up some slack.
或许魔术师协会来收拾烂摊子
Hey. That's gonna be them, and they're gonna want something.
是他们打来的 他们有事相求
We're not answering that.
我们不接
Hello?
喂
Where's George Michael? Exactly. Where is he?
George Michael哪去了 是啊 人呢
Ever since he's been dating
自从他开始跟无脸小姐
this Annie McNo-face, he's been blowing me off.
约会 就一直放我鸽子
Oh, hey. Where's PopPop? Room 212.
外公在哪 212房♥
And that's when Maeby decided...
就在此时Maeby决定
And that's when Maeby decided...
就在此时Maeby决定
that perhaps she could use her uncle to make her cousin jealous.
或许她能利用叔叔让表哥吃醋
Hey, Dad. Wait up.
爸 等等
That was a waste of time.
浪费时间
How's he doin'?
他如何
He's hanging in there.
还是老样子
He keeps trying to get this I.V. Out of his arm.
他老想把这个点滴拔掉
I don't understand why.
我不知道为什么
It's just glucose.
只是葡萄糖
We're all trying to stay away from sugar.
我们都在努力戒糖
He's gonna be okay, right?
他会好起来 是吧
Absolutely. Absolutely. You all right?
是的 你没事吧
I'll handle this one, Michael.
交给我 Michael
Don't you worry.
不用担心
It'll take a lot more than a heart attack to kill that old bear.
区区一次心脏病还要不了那头老熊的命
Old bear!
老熊
He likes the honey!
他喜欢蜂蜜
He never got a chance to see my bee business take off.
他再没机会看到我的蜜蜂生意起飞
Hey, come on, now. Dad's gonna be around another 30 years, Gob.
好啦 爸还要活三十年 Gob
Your business, uh, might not.
你的生意 可能还起飞不了
You're a good brother, Michael.
你是一个好兄弟 Michael
Heart attack never stop old Big Bear.
心脏病阻止不了老大熊
I didn't even know we were calling him Big Bear.
我都不知道会叫他大熊
We never had a chance to! Hey, hey. Come on, Gob.
我们以前都没机会 拜托 Gob
Everybody, I'm very sorry,
大家 我很抱歉
okay? I feel awful. I should have been here.
行吗 我很过意不去 我应该早点来
I was the one that was supposed to
应该是我去接受
take that polygraph test, and then I just turned on him...
测谎 然后我跟他吵
and then this happened, but never again, okay?
结果变成这样 不会再发生 好吗
I will never, ever leave this family, no matter what.
我绝不会 不会离开这个家 无论怎样
You should've been here. I feel like I covered that.
你早该来 我觉得我提到了
Well, you didn't say it.
你没说
I feel awful. I should have been here.
我过意不去 我应该早点来
Maybe you're right. Maybe I didn't say it.
或许你是对的 也许我没说
I should have been here.
我应该来
Excuse me, Mr. Bluth. Hmm?
打扰一下 Bluth先生 嗯
We lost him.
我们失去他了
He just, uh, got away from us. I'm sorry.
他离开了我们 抱歉
Uh, can we go in there?
我们能进去吗
If you want. Not a lot to see.
如果你愿意 没太多可看
Maybe not for you, but for us.
那是对你来说 对我们
And that's when the family
这时全家
realized that George Sr. Wasn't dead...
意识到老George不是死了
but was fleeing the country that he loved so very much.
而是逃离了这个他深爱的国家
Pack your bags.
收拾行李
On the next season of Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
The family grapples with the news they had just heard.
全家在努力消化他们刚得到的消息
Why would a doctor say he's "Gone" When he means he's escaped?
为什么医生会用"失去" 其实是说逃走
God, I've missed bread. Mmm.
天哪 我怀念面包
Wouldn't you say, "He left out the window'...
干嘛不说 "他从窗户出去了"
or, "The room's empty."
或者 "房♥间空了"
Maeby's life gets a little more complicated.
Maeby的生活变得有些复杂
It's so obvious. He gave himself
太明显了 他给自己打♥针♥
the shot to make it look like a heart attack.
让自己看起来像心脏病发作
How could they not see that? Maybe we should kiss again...
他们怎么会没发现 或许我们应该再亲一次
and teach them a lesson about obvious.
教教他们 什么叫明显
And Kitty helps George Sr. Escape.
Kitty协助老George逃走
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表