剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Well, now that we've got an employee, we can go have dinner.
现在有人给我们干活 我们可以去吃饭了
We throw away a banana
丢一支香蕉
for every buck we take so no one finds out.
拿一张钞票 这样没人会知道
Wait a minute. I think you should do that math again.
等等 你们应该仔细算算
Why? Is it wrong? It's fine.
怎么 错了吗 没事
He's an arsonist, not an embezzler.
他是个纵火犯,不是什么金融犯
Meanwhile, Michael got an urgent call from his mother.
与此同时 Michael接到她妈的紧急电♥话♥
Gob is unhappy.
Gob不高兴了
Again? I tried to include him. I gave him a job.
什么 我让他参与了 我给了他一份工作
You gave him a letter to mail.
你让他去寄信
Don't tell me that was too much for him.
别告诉我这他都不会做
No, Michael, he mailed the letter. That's not the point.
Michael 他寄了信 但问题不在这里
Gob had not mailed the letter, but, in an act of defiance...
Gob没有寄信 为了表示抗♥议♥
dramatically hurled the letter into the sea.
用吃奶的力气把信投向大海
This proved a more difficult
这件事比他想象的
dramatic gesture than he'd anticipated.
要困难夸张得多
So what do you want me to do about it? Don't take that tone.
那我能怎么办 别用这种语气
He's my son. I want you to make him stop calling me.
他是我儿子 让他别再不停给我打电♥话♥
Am I the only one who works in this family?
这家里只有我没下岗吗
Yes, that's my gal.
我的好媳妇
Who would have imagine? Two actors in one family.
谁能想到一家子里有两个演员
We're like the Lunts!
我们就是演艺世家
You see... Excuse me. - Mama.
不好意思
And so, Lindsay and Maeby
Lindsay和Maeby
separately went to the same restaurant...
分别到了同一家餐馆
to celebrate thejobs they hadn't actually performed...
去庆祝他们还未上岗的工作
with money they hadn't actually earned.
花他们还没赚到的钱
Did you enjoy your meal, Mom? You drank it fast enough.
你吃得还好吗 妈 你喝的太快了
Hi, Lucille.! Not as much as you enjoyed yours.
嗨 Lucille 没你吃得好
You want your belt to buckle, not your chair.
系好皮带 坐稳椅子
Okay, this is what I told Tobias you'd do.
我跟Tobias说过你会这样
Say what you will about him. At least he's happy for me.
你想怎么说他都行 至少他替我开心
You know, I think we might be doubling our losses here.
我觉得这是让我们的损失翻倍
Because, I mean, for every dollar you take,
因为 你每拿一块钱
you're actually taking two dollars...
我们损失两块钱
because we paid for the bananas.
因为我们还为香蕉付钱
Oh, my God, you're right.
我的天 你说的对
I am? Oh, God, I've screwed this up! Okay, we gotta go.
是吗 天哪 我搞砸了 快走吧
Oh, my God! It's your mom and Gangy.
我的天 是你妈和奶奶
What are they doing here?
他们在这里干什么
They're grown-ups.
他们是成年人
They're allowed to have fun whenever they want.
想玩就玩
We're kids. We're supposed to be working.
我们是孩子 应该去工作
Now they're gonna tell my dad...
他们会告诉我爸
and he's gonna come check the totals and know we took the money.
他会来查账 发现我们拿了钱
Oh, God, this is bad. What are we gonna do? Look.
大事不好 我们怎么办 听着
Pop-pop, he's a business man. What would he do?
爷爷 他是生意人 他会怎么办
Bananas Foster.
香蕉天堂
You might wanna let that
不妨等到火灭了
fire go out before you stick your face in it.
你在把脸扑上去
That's funny, 'cause I was gonna say,
很幽默 因为我打算说
"You might wanna lean away from that fire...
你最好离火远一点
since you're soaked in alcohol."
因为你泡在酒坛子里
Mine was better.
我的更好
Welcome to Bluth Bananas, where bananas are our business.
欢饮光临Bluth香蕉 我们以香蕉为生
May I interest you in a banana this day?
愿意来一份香蕉吗
TBone, what are you doing here? Your dad gave me this job.
TBone 你在这干嘛 你♥爸♥给我这工作
Michael realized that his father had even taken control...
Michael意识到他父亲甚至已经
of the banana stand.
控制了香蕉摊子
But he still had some unanswered questions...
但他还有些疑问
so he did a little detective work.
于是他进行一番调查
You burn down the storage unit? Oh, most definitely.
是你烧了储藏室吗 完全正确
Michael, having a nice day at the beach...
Michael 在海滩偷闲
while the rest of us are busting our asses to deliver your mail?
而我们这些却要为了寄信忙死忙活
What do you want me to say? You go and complain to Mom...
你要我说什么 你还去跟妈抱怨
and I tried to include you. Include me?
我尽力让你参与 让我参与吗
Yeah. I should be in charge. I'm the older brother.
是的 应该让我来指挥 我是你哥
Please, do you even wanna be in charge?
你想管这些事吗
No! But I'd like to be asked.
不想 但至少先征求我的意见
This is just like when we were kids, and you were the only one...
就像小的时候 他只会让你去香蕉摊子干活
he let work in the banana stand. Well, I got news for you.Gob
那我要告诉你
Dad still doesn't trust me to this day.
爸到今天依然不信任我
He treats me like a low-level employee.
待我如同底层员工
Better than being treated like the goofball...
总比当一个傻瓜要好
the joker, the magician.
一个小丑 一个魔术师
I thought you were gonna do, like, a trick there.
我以为你会变一个戏法
A fireball or something. I was. It didn't go off.
火球什么的 没错 但没成功
These things never go off when you want them to.
这种事不能强求
My least consistent trick. Hang on one sec. Hello.
我最没把握的戏法 等等 你好
Hey, Uncle Michael, it's me, Maeby. Where's George Michael?
Michael叔叔 是我 Maeby George Michael呢
At the banana stand.
在香蕉摊子
He's about to do something really irresponsible.
他可能会做出一些疯狂举动
You think it's irresponsible? I'll be right there.
你都觉得疯狂吗 我就来
I'm gonna get blamed for this. George Michael.
人们会怪到我头上 George Michael
Dad. Hey, what are you doing?
爸 你在干嘛
I was just, uh... I was burning down the banana stand.
我只是 我正要烧掉这摊位
What? I'm sorry. I screwed it all up.
什么 对不起 我全搞砸了
I've got no right to call myself Mr. Manager.
我没有资格当经理先生
Manager. Manager. I'm sorry, Dad.
经理 经理 抱歉 爸爸
Oh, George Michael. I am. But I'll make it up to you.
George Michael 是的 我会将功补过的
I'll work weeknights. I'll lay people off.
我在周日晚上加班 裁员
I'll give up my summer, all my summers.
暑假都不休息 整个暑假
just just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
要我♥干♥什么你尽管说 我都照做
Michael realized he had done
Michael意识到他对儿子的所作所为
to his son what his father had done to him...
和他父亲如出一辙
so he came up with a solution.
于是他想到一个办法
Burn it down. What?
烧了吧 什么
Let's burn this son of a bitch.
把这狗东西烧了
This is gonna be our best summer ever, buddy.
这将是我们最好的夏天
And so, Michael, his son and his brother together enjoyed...
Michael和他的儿子 哥哥一道
the cathartic burning of the banana stand.
烧掉了香蕉摊子 一烧而净
You mailed that insurance check, right, Gob?
你去寄保险单 好吗 Gob
The next morning, Lindsay woke up late in the day...
第二天一早 Lindsay很晚才醒来
hungover from celebrating her one day of employment...
为了庆祝她的工作而大醉一场
which, it turns out, she had slept through.
结果 她睡过头了
All right, Lindsay, forget it. We'll get someone else.
Lindsay 不用来了 我们找别人
Tobias was next on the call list...
Tobias是二号♥替补
but, unfortunately, couldn't hear the phone...
但不幸的是 没听到电♥话♥
over the sound of the shower.
淋浴的声音太大
He did, however, use Lindsay's conditioner...
但他用了Lindsay买♥♥的护发素
and was surprised to find
意外地发现
that it did help his self-esteem.
的确助长了自尊
- Mornin'. - You look nice. - What?
早上好 你看上去不错 什么
You look very handsome today.
你今天看上去很帅
Thank you, Lindsay.
谢谢
And Michael finally got to show his father who's boss.
Michael终于向父亲摊牌 谁才是一家之主
You what? Burned it right down to the ground.
什么 烧得一干二净
Are you crazy? There was money in that banana stand.
你疯了吗 香蕉摊子有钱
Well, it's all gone now, Dad, and it was my decision.
现在没了 是我的决定
So the next time you wanna have a little power struggle...
所以下次你想跟我争权夺利
just remember that you're playing with fire.
记住你是在玩火
There was $250,000 lining the walls of the banana stand.
在香蕉摊子的墙里藏有25万
What? Cash, Michael.
什么 现金
Why didn't you tell me that? How much clearer can I say...
你干嘛不早说 我说的还不够清楚吗
"There's always money in the banana stand"?
香蕉摊子里总有钱
No touching! No touching! No touching!
不准身体接触 不接触
No touching! No touching! No touching.!
不准身体接触 不接触
On the next Arrested Development.
发展受阻下集预告
Gob protests the pet store's frozen dove exchange policy.
Gob抗♥议♥宠物店的冷冻鸽子交换政策
Return from whence you came!
哪来回哪去
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表