剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You can't escape it, Michael.
你过不了自己这一关的 Michael
You're the good guy. Call me what you want.
你是个好人 随你怎么叫我
An impotent manboy? But it is done. The plan is in motion.
无力乖乖男 计划已定 全速前进
This just isn't you. It's me now.
这实在不是你的风格 现在我就是这个风格
It's the me that can recline.
我现在是个跟着感觉走的人
Did that hurt? No.
痛吗 不痛
This stuff's kind of hot, isn't it?
这东西能把人悟出痱子来了 对吧
I hadn't noticed. Hey, gang.
我没觉着 哟 臭小子们
Mind if squeeze in here for a moment? Oh!
我在你们这边挤一下 没事吧
Look at us. Who'd wanna mess with any of us, huh?
看看我们 谁有本事敢惹我们
Excuse me. Yes. Oop.
借过 好 啊哦
Did you get a job or something? No. No, I didn't.
你找了新工作吗 还是 没呢
Unless you consider "World's Coolest Daddy" A job.
除非当"最炫人父"也算一份工的话
If l...
要是
Hey, Dad. Hey, buddy. You're still wearing that jacket, huh?
嘿 爸 嘿 儿子 你还穿着那皮夹克呢
Yeah. I was just going for a new look. Yeah?
是 想换个新造型 是吗
Trying to introduce some edge to the whole palette.
想活出点不一样的感觉来
Hmm. Kind of liked you the way you were. You did?
嗯 还是喜欢你原来的样子 是吗
Yeah. I mean, we can't really change who we are anyway, right?
我是说 我们改变不了自己的真性情吧
Wish you'd told me that before I threw away my Windbreaker.
你这话在我扔了防风夹克前说多好啊
Oh, you bought a chair. Uh, no,
哦 你买♥♥了把椅子 不是买♥♥的
actually, I borrowed it. Like we talked about.
我借来的 就像我和你说过的那样
Well, I thought we decided that was like stealing.
我以为我们说好了 那和偷窃没区别
Is that where we landed on that?
我们这样定性的吗
As Michael was becoming more selfish...
当Michael一步步沦为私欲的囚徒
his father was choosing a more pious path.
他父亲却越发有心向善
Which made Buster and
这使得Buster和
Lucille's visit go much differently than planned.
Lucille的造访有了出其不意的下场
Why is there a piece of shoe on your head?
你脑袋上怎么有一小块鞋呢
This is a... Well, it's a reminder that the divine presence is
这是 呃 用来时刻提醒自己
always above me.
神明高高在上
Well, more importantly, Buster's been humping the widow Austero.
更重要的事 Buster居然和那寡妇Austero搞在一起
Mom. Is that true?
妈 是真的吗
No. We're taking it slow.
没 我们慢慢来的
He stays there sometimes until 7:00, 8:00 at night.
他在她那里呆到晚上七八点
Peanut brittle on his breath.
他张口就是股花生酥的味儿
Is she the one who's going to take him to the dentist?
她难不成还要带我的儿子去看牙医
She already has.
她带我去过了
What? "May you live.
什么 愿君安好
May you be well. I give you my blessing."
惟君万福 诚心祷之
Wow! Really? Are you out of your mind?
哇 真的吗 你疯了吧
Just follow the heart that God gave you, hmm? No touching.
心之所往 汝亦随之 皆天之音 不准身体接触
No...
不
Can you get me some of that peanut brittle?
花生酥也给你爹留点好吗
On the night of the show,
在演出当天的晚上
the family arrived at the Gothic Castle...
全家都到了哥特古堡
and in the green room, Michael was preparing Marta for the trick.
在后台 Michael在指导Marta准备表演
At the bottom of the box. And you two guys are free to talk.
在箱子里面 你们俩爱聊啥就聊啥
Okay. Gob, Gob, Gob.
好 Gob Gob Gob
What is going on? Where's the top half?
怎么办 扮上半身的人呢
I have to teach her this trick. She's gotta fold her knees.
我得教她表演这个魔术 腿可是要弯起来的
It's a fantastic trick.
这魔术棒极了
I don't want you to worry though. I've already told her.
你不用担心 我已经教会她了
Now where are the legs? Are they running late?
腿女郎呢 要迟到了吗
So is everyone here? I think so. I haven't seen Tobias.
大家都来了吗 是的 不过没见到Tobias
In fact, Tobias had intended to come...
其实 Tobias打算来的
but had a slight miscommunication with his cabdriver.
只是与出租车司机沟通时出了小问题
Where to, mate? The Gothic Castle.
上哪儿 哥特古堡
Gothic Asshole? That's what I said.
哥特股爆 对
And ended up in the wrong location.
于是就这样走错了地方
Oh, I am glad I didn't go with that outfit.
哟 还好我没穿成那个鬼样
Yes, hello. I am looking for the magic.
嘿 我来看魔术
Dankeschoen.
谢谢
Oh. Hello, Lucille.
哦 你好 Lucille
Hello, Lucille. Having a good time with my son?
你好 Lucille 和我儿子玩得开心吗
Actually, we're having a wonderful time.
我们正浓情蜜意呢
You know, he's damaged goods.
他可是造物主的瑕疵品
He was born with a hole in his heart.
他可是心上带着洞出生的
Now listen to me, Lucille.
你给我听好了 Lucille
I'm gonna fill that hole, 'cause we're in love. Oh, please.
这洞我来填 我们是相爱之人 你省省吧
You're no more in love with him than I am.
你对他的感情与我对他的比起来微不足道
Okay. We're all saying some things we're going to regret.
好吧 不说会让自己懊悔的话了
Meanwhile, Gob was almost ready to begin his show.
与此同时 Gob差不多准备上场开演了
Okay. It's magic time.
好啦 马上是见证奇迹的时刻了
Hey, good luck out there now. Listen, I got you something...
上场好运 我有件东西要给你
for being such a good guy...
你对我这么贴心
not that it's a surprise, you always are.
你一向这样的 倒也不让人意外
Oh, well, uh...
呃
My watch. I want you to have it.
我的表 我觉得该还给你
Well, you've stolen so many things from me over the years.
呃 过去那么些年你没少从我这儿顺手牵羊
This is the first time you've ever given something back.
这是你头一回物归原主
I wanna try to be a better brother, like you are to me.
我想做个更好的兄弟 向你学学
We're ready for you.
大家都准备好了
Gob...
Gob
have a good show out there.
表演成功
Ladies and gentlemen, a magician named Gob.
女士们先生们 有请魔术师Gob
Dad? Hey, George Michael.
爸 嘿 George Michael
Where's the leather jacket? It's like you said...
你的皮衣呢 就像你说的那样
you can't change who you are.
我们改不了自己的真性情
So what? So I don't have any hair on my arms or legs. So what?
爱谁谁 我的手臂和腿脚就是一毛不长 那又怎样
You know, a leather jacket's not gonna change that.
披一件皮衣毛用都没有
You know, I was trying to act like a tough guy, and it's wrong.
我最近尝试变成硬汉 这种想法是有问题的
I'm just a boring, old nice guy like you. I'm not that nice.
我只是个像你一样 乏味实诚的老好人 别把我说得那么好
Dad, if this is about the chair... I've been thinking.
爸 如果你指的是椅子的事 我在想
You deserve it. You know,
你拿着用不过分
it's not like you'd ever steal something big.
你又不是偷了什么大东西
Michael was having second thoughts about his plan.
Michael对自己的计划犹豫了
But then he got some unexpected help.
此时竟发生了意外状况
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.
嘿 抱歉打扰了
You'd better tell Gob, the legs aren't coming.
你们最好告诉Gob去 腿女郎放鸽子了
Oh, my God. I can't believe
我的天 真不敢相信
the legs would screw him like this.
腿女郎居然会这么玩弄[干]他
This is his one last chance.
这是他最后的机会
They'll never let him in the Alliance again.
不把握好 他就不可能重返联盟了
You have to do something. This is so important to me and Gob.
你得做点什么 这对我和Gob很重要
Where am I gonna get a pair of
我这会儿上哪里去找一双
beautiful women's legs on such short notice?
美女腿呢 幕布都快打开了
So, the trick went forward as planned.
就这样 魔术照旧上演
And now, my, hopefully, lovely assistant will join me.
此刻 我那最好是可爱迷人的助理将要现身参演
Wiggle those sexy gams, lady.
亲爱的 向大家优雅地挥挥腿
I'm okay with myself. I'm okay with myself.
我没事 我觉得自己没问题
Mom, did you see it? I'm back in.
妈 你看见了吗 我重返演艺圈了
I've got the career back.
我的事业又回来了
Thank you for coming. And when Lucille noticed...
谢谢你能来 当Lucille见识到
how happy Marta had made Gob,
Marta的存在让Gob有多开心
she realized how important love was to her children.
她意识到爱情对于她的孩子们有多重要
Mom. Hello, Buster.
妈 嗯 Buster
If you're still mad, I don't care. I'm in love.
如果你还在气头上 我不管 我正在热恋中
I actually came to ask Lucille something.
我其实是来找Lucille的
What? I was wondering...
什么事 我在想
if you'd like to play bridge with me next week?
下周你要和我打桥牌吗
I'd absolutely adore it. Oh, Lucille.
求之不得 哦 Lucille
Oh, God. Look at us, Buster.
天啊 看看我们 Buster
We're back together again. Lucille and Lucille.
我们重归于好了 Lucille与Lucille
You guys are friends again. You can play bridge together.
你们又变回朋友了 你们凑一起打桥牌
Could you just... just separate?
你们别 别那么连体婴好吗
Michael watched as the brother he swore to stop helping...
Michael眼睁睁看着自己说好不管不顾的哥哥
enjoyed the girlfriend he helped him reunite with.
与他帮着重牵红线的女友卿卿我我
And so he returned to work,
他回去工作去了
accepting the fact that he was a good guy.
不得不承认自己是个动不了坏脑筋的人
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表