剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Hey, what are you guys doin'?
你们还在这凑什么热闹
We got your signal. You flashed the lights.
我们收到你的信♥号♥♥了 你开闪灯
We got the drugs. You got the money?
我们送货 你们给钱
No, no. No, no, no, no. We're all good.
不不 我们不要
We just want the money, You wanna make this ugly?
我们只要钱 你想事情变糟吗
We were just teaching the young fellow a lesson.
我们只是想教育下年轻的小伙子
We don't want any trouble with you.
我们不想惹麻烦
Thanks very much. Do you know who you're dealin' with?
非常感谢 你知道你在和谁打交道吗
Drop the boxes! Put your hands in the air.
把东西放下 举起双手
What is this? We had nothin' to do with this!
这是什么情况 我们和这毫无关系
You set us up! No, no! These are just strippers!
你设计害我们 没有 没有 他们是脱衣舞者
Look how hot they are! Everybody take a breath!
看看他们有多帅气 请大家冷静下来
Oh, my God! My arm!
哦 神啊 我的胳膊
Oh, my God! This guy's arm...
哦 上帝啊 这伙计的胳膊
just came off and landed on the dock.
直接飞到了甲板上
Michael realized that his father had, once again...
Michael意识到这是他老爸的
taught him an elaborate lesson.
又一次教育课程
And that's why you don't teach lessons to your son.
这就是为什么你不能用这方法教育你儿子
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
I told you he's a good kid.
我说了他是个好孩子
You should try talking to him when you think he's in trouble.
当你认为他惹麻烦了 你应该试着和他谈谈
Don't make the same mistake I did, you know... teaching lessons.
别和我犯同样的错 你懂得 教育课程
So you taught me a lesson not to teach lessons?
所以你是说只许州官放火不许百姓点灯咯
It was my last lesson.
我发誓这是最后一次了
Back at the model home. Back from your wonderful time with Gangy?
回到样♥板♥房♥♥ 终于从"和外婆的美好时光"中回来了
Well, actually, it wasn't so wonderful. She can be kinda nasty.
事实上 并不是那么美好 外婆有点让人不爽
But I'll tell you somethin'.
但是我要告诉你件事
I'm glad you're my mom.
我很高兴你是我妈
Oh, um, I got you something.
哦 对了 我带了点东西给你
You're giving me this? You deserve it.
你要把这个给我 你应得的
I can't believe you had to put up with her your whole life.
难以想象你居然忍♥了她一辈子
Honey, this is so sweet.
亲爱的 这真的很贴心啊
Let's celebrate and go shopping.
我们庆祝庆祝 逛街去吧
You knew the whole time, didn't you? Kind of.
你早就看穿了 对吧 差不多吧
One of the Hot Cops is my choir teacher.
其中一个脱衣警♥察♥还是我合唱团的老师
buddy,I'm sorry about all this. It's just you were so stressed out...
伙计 我很抱歉 只是你那么紧张
and I guess I got scared and...
我想只是我害怕
I should learn to talk with you a little bit more, huh?
我应该学会和你交流 对吧
I think we're okay. We are, aren't we?
我觉得我们挺好的 我们是挺好的 对吧
You know there's nothing
你知道的
you can't be totally honest with me about.
你可以对我敞开心扉
You can say anything to me, anything at all.
你可以对我说任何事 任何事
Like, say, I had a crush on my own cousin.
我喜欢自己的堂姐
Hey.
嗨
You just taught me a lesson. Oh.
你刚刚给我上了一课 哦
All right. We're even.
好了 我们扯平了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表