剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, he was unaware
不幸的是 他没有意识到
of the narcoleptic stripper confined within it.
那个发作性睡眠病的脱衣舞♥女♥里就在蛋糕里
Yeah, I better go in the back room and have a look for him.
嗯 我最好回屋里去找找他
Ira, have a drink! I'm not thirsty. I want some food.
Ira 喝一杯 我不渴 我要吃点东西
Ooh.
呼呼呼
Okay. Keep it together. Don't go all Michael here.
好 睡好 别搞得跟Michael一样麻烦
Knock, knock! Where's the married bachelor?
开门开门 结婚的王老五呢
Michael, I thought you weren't coming.
Michael 我以为你不来了
I thought he wasn't coming!
我猜他不会来的
Well, I wasn't going to, but he's my brother,
嗯 本不想来 谁叫他是我哥呢
and I'm here to support him...
我是来做他后盾的
like all these, uh, hot men and Ira.
跟他们一样 饿 性感的男人和Ira
Well, you're not gonna stay.
嗯 你不会呆很久的
I mean, this isn't your kind of scene.
我是说 这你和你气场不和
Dad, please, stay out of it, all right?
老爸 拜托 别管我 好不好
I'm here for Gob. Now, where are the strippers?
我是来为Gob庆祝的 现在 脱衣舞♥女♥呢
Well, l... Mmm! You got a little back room going, huh?
嗯 我 哇 你这还有个小屋嘛 是吧
Huh? Huh? Well...
是吧是吧 额
just relax. I'm as fun as anybody. I can handle a back room.
防松 我和大家一样幽默 我知道后面很有趣
I'm calling the cops. No! We're changing again, guys!
我要报♥警♥ 不 要换衣服了 伙计们
No. No cops. Well, what is this?
不 不 警♥察♥ 嗯 那是什么
She died. She's dead.
她死了 她死了
It was Gilligan! What?
是Gilligan干的 什么?
Gilligan killed the skipper... stripper.
Gilligan杀了"脱过舞♥女♥" 脱衣舞♥女♥
I didn't kill any stripper.
我没有
You're drunk. You don't remember.
你喝醉了 不记得了
You're pulling the rip cord! Are you nuts?
你需要赶紧离开这 你傻了吗
Ira, take my honeymoon tickets.
Ira 拿上我的蜜月机票
Get out of the country. Save yourself.
逃到外国去 救你自己
I'm not drunk. Bix made me the designated driver. Bix!
我没喝醉 Bix让我给他开车 Bix
Just then, the stripper woke up...
此时 脱衣舞♥女♥醒了
saw Buster with what appeared to be blood around his mouth...
看见Buster和他嘴边的血
and thought she had killed him for groping her. Not again.
以为自己因为他乱摸而杀了他 又来了
You were setting me up.
你想陷害我
You're trying to get me to leave the country.
你想让我出国
Well, the hell with you, sir. Bix, we're leaving.
哈 Bix 咱们走
I'm testifying.
我要作证
Yeah, the party's over. That's it.
额 派对结束喽
You were trying to set Ira up?
你想陷害Ira啊
Oh, Gob, Gob. Come on. Is this true?
哦 Gob Gob 真的吗
Oh, wait a minute. It wasn't your idea, Gob.
嗯 等下 不是你的主意 Gob
It was your idea. Wasn't it, Dad? It wa...
是你的注意 老爸 是吧 这
Huh? Even if it was my idea, which it wasn't...
啊 就是我的注意 怎样
Gob screwed it up, which he did and always does.
Gob搞砸了 他总是这样
You don't have to take that.
你别听他的
What the hell am I supposed to do?
我能有什么办法
Here.
这
Oh, no. No, no. Don't you dare, mister. Do it. Do it.
哦 不 不 不 你敢 关了 关了
Hey, Gob! I am your best man. I am your fath...
嘿 Gob 我是你的首席伴郎 我是你父
What does it matter? I screwed it up anyway. A complete failure.
这有什么 我搞砸了 彻底的失败者
Can't even fake the death of a stripper.
甚至都不能伪装脱衣舞♥女♥的死
Oh, come on. That's not a bad thing.
哦 别这样 这没啥
It doesn't make you a failure. Dad's the failure. Really?
这没使你沦为失败者 老爸才是 真的吗
When he was my age, he ran an entire company, had kids.
他在我这年纪 都经营整个公♥司♥了 还有孩子
The company was corrupt. Look what he's trying to do to us.
公♥司♥一团糟 你看他想对我们做的这些事
I'll tell you something else. You might not be a father...
我跟你讲 你可能不是一个父亲
but you are my brother.
但你是我的兄弟
I might be a father.
我可能当爸了
Why don't you start trusting yourself. Okay? Not Dad.
你为什么不试着相信你自己 好不好 而不是老爸
You're a much better man than he is.
你比他好太多了
You're a better man than both of us. Well.
你比我俩都好 嗯
You're the best man. You're my best man.
你是最好的男人 也是我的首席伴郎
Not if I have an actual ceremony,
如果我真有一个仪式的话 你就不是了
'cause Dad would kill me, but...
因为老爸会杀了我的 但是
What do you say, hermano? Help me clean up this mess?
怎么样 兄弟 帮我擦屁♥股♥如何
What the hell.
去死吧 当然了
Gob, I want out.
Gob 我要和你分手
I'm in love with your brother. What?
我爱上你兄弟了 什么
You did it again, you son of a bitch! No, no! She's...
你又背叛我 贱♥人♥ 没有 没有 她
In-law. Tobias.
是你姐夫 Tobias
Sorry. I should have finished that thought.
不好意思 我应该一口气说完的
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Oh, my god. I killed Michael.
哦 天啊 我杀了Michael
Yeah, but on the plus side, you got punched in the face.
是的 往好的方面想 你脸被打了
Hey, Brother. Hey, Brother.
嘿 哥哥 嘿 哥哥
Michael solves the mystery of the missing money.
Michael搞清楚了那笔消失的资金
Ira was signatory to all these accounts?
Ira是这些账户的签署者吗
Get me Ira Gilligan. And Gilligan...
接下Gilligant 此时Gilligant
fulfills his destiny.
正在享受他的人生
Let it ring.
别管它
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表