剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is a wish list. I can't believe you set me up.
这是愿望单 真不敢相信你算计我
Well, you lied to me. Chareth Cutestory?
你先骗了我 Chareth Cutestory
I know."Thou shalt not make up a name in vain."
我懂 "不可妄用虚名"
But, you know, I walked into that court, and I saw you there...
当我走进法庭 看到你的出现
and... this can't happen, right?
事情不可能是这样 对吧
You're damn right this can't happen.
完全正确 这不可能
Look at me. This could get me... Are you actually looking at me?
看着我 这会让我 你在看我吗
Yes, I am. Okay. I could get disbarred for this.
是的 我可能会丢了律师的饭碗
And your dad would have to spend tons more time in prison.
你♥爸♥可能会在牢里呆更久
I gotta tell you something.
我跟你说
The thing that really gets to me is...
真正让我放不下的是
that I keep hearing that Michael Bluth is so... cute.
总有人对我说 Michael Bluth长的真[哔]帅
Well, I know Maggie Lizer is adorable.
我知道Maggie Lizer很可爱
You don't know what you're missing.
真可惜你看不到
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
So what are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
I guess we're just gonna have to go our separate ways...
我想我们只能分道扬镳
and agree to never speak about this again.
并且保证再也不提起此事
That is probably best, huh?
这样对大家都好 是吧
The least you can do is buy me a drink.
至少你能请我喝一杯
Hmm. Yeah. I'll stay for one drink.
好 喝一杯没问题
The next morning, Michael, once again, found himself at Maggie's.
第二天早上 Michael又一次身在Maggie家
And once again, berated himself for the mistake. Oh, no.
又一次 为他的错误而自责 不
I'm supposed to be at the
我本该在半小时后
prison to talk to my dad in half an hour.
去监狱见我爸
I can't believe we did this again. It was so stupid.
不敢相信我们又做了 真愚蠢
Incredibly stupid. It's
愚蠢至极 就像
like we're making naughty sex even naughtier.
让下流之事更下流了
Oh, no. I was supposed to be at
噢 不 我本该在半小时前
the prison to talk to my dad a half an hour ago.
去监狱见我爸
Oh, this is bad. This is really bad.
糟糕 真糟糕
This is the second most unethical thing I've ever done.
这在我所有不道德的事当中排第二了
We cannot pretend that this didn't happen, Maggie.
我们不能假装什么都没发生 Maggie
Or that it won't happen again.
或者不会再发生
You think it's gonna happen again? You tell me.
你觉得还会再来 你说呢
Let's just assume that it
那我们就假设
will happen again at some time. Right. Right.
将来某个时间还会发生 没错 没错
We just need to, you know,
我们只用
acknowledge this and keep it private...
接受事实 对外保密
and I don't think that
我不觉得
there's anything wrong with that. Right.
这有什么错 对
I have a job, you know? I'm trying to keep a man in prison.
这是我的工作 要把人关进牢里
Right. And that man happens to be my father.
没错 那个人正好是我父亲
This could get ugly. Well,
会变得非常难堪 那么
it's like the Ten Commandments saying.
正如十诫所说
"Be true to thine own self,
"对自己忠实"
and to thine own self..." "Be true." Yeah.
"对自己" "忠实" 对
Number seven. We'll just have to keep it a secret.
第七句 我们只需要保密
Our secret. Our dirty little secret.
我们的秘密 我们下流的小秘密
I think I'm ready now. All right.
我觉得我又可以了 来吧
Okay.
好吧
Thirty-two minutes earlier,
三十二分钟前
Gob, Lucille and Barry met with George Sr.
Gob Lucille和Barry去见老George
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄到手的
They don't call me a sleight-of-hand artist for nothing.
我无影手的名头可不是白叫的
Gob had switched out the file
Gob偷换了文件
while his siblings discussed the Ten Commandments.
就在他弟弟妹妹讨论十诫的时候
I've always been very passionate
我一向热衷于
about the separation of church and state.
政教分离
What are you gonna do with them? Give 'em to a school.
你打算怎么处理 送给学校
Can we let another family bring down the Ten Commandments?
能不能让别的家庭去毁掉十诫
This family's already done more than its share.
这个家庭已经做得够多了
Now you love the Ten Commandments.
现在你张口闭口就是十诫
Apparently, there are boxes of it at the prosecutor's house.
显然 在控方律师家里有箱子
I tracked down the address,
我查到了地址
and you should be thanking me for this.
你应该感谢我
Michael didn't want you to have it. Mr. Moral.
Michael不希望你得到它们 道德先生
Mm. Yeah, we did something right there, huh?
好啊 我们养了个好儿子
So what do you think, Barry? lI haven't read it.
你觉得如何 Barry 我还没看
I had a really interesting date last night.
昨晚我有一场很有意思的约会
A woman who actually works two jobs.
一个做两份工作的女人
Well, it certainly looks like they've got a lot on us.
看起来他们有很多证据
Mmhmm. Uh, you. I was raising the children.
嗯 你 孩子是我带大的
When was the last time you raised children?
你上一次带孩子是什么时候
Excuse me? I've got two in the waiting room right this moment.
你说什么 现在就有两个在等候室
In fact, Buster and Annyong...
事实上 Buster和Annyong
Lucille's newly adopted Korean child, were waiting.
Lucille刚从韩国领养的孩子 在等候
Wow. I wonder what they're talking about in there?
我在想他们在里面说些什么
They don't tell you anything, huh? They tell me things.
他们不是什么都告诉你 是吧 他们会告诉我事情
It doesn't matter though,
没关系
because Dad is gonna be in here a long time.
因为老爸会在这里待很久
No. We have court day today.
才怪 今天开庭了
They take plea. Daddy come home. You out.
他们接受辩诉 爸回家 你走人
Annyong had hit a nerve, and Buster recalled...
Annyong戳到了痛处 Buster回想起
that right before George Sr.'s
就在老George被逮捕之前
arrest, he'd made a similar threat.
他提出过类似的威胁
I said he could wear that tie.
我说他可以戴这个领带
It looks better on him.
和他更配
No, no. Let me help you with that, son. Oh.
不 让我来帮你 儿子 噢
Hey, enjoy yourself tonight, because you are out of here.
今晚好好享受 因为你该走人了
I'm not gonna spend my retirement
我可不想退休后
watching you wipe your nose on your sleeve.
天天看你用袖子擦鼻涕
I can't breathe, Dad. Neither can I.
我喘不过气了 爸 我也不行
I haven't seen half this stuff...
这有一半我都没见过
but they've got these kind of documents,
但他们有这些记录
uh, we've gotta get rid of this.
我们得销毁这些
If you're thinking of stealing the evidence,
如果你想偷走证据
that is a very big offense.
这可是重罪
l-I think I'm gonna say
我想我得说
that I signed myself out about 10 minutes ago.
10分钟前我就签字离开了
You're right. You can't afford to get caught.
没错 你不能被抓了
I don't need my lawyer in prison. We'll have Gob break in.
我在监狱里需要我的律师 让Gob去做
Well, gee, Dad, I've got a wife now.
爸 我现在有妻室了
I don't think that I can afford to get caught either.
我觉得我也不能被抓了
Good point. You might want to change out of that sweater.
说得对 那你最好换掉那毛衣
Tell me again why this isn't wrong.
再对我说说 为什么这不是错
Look. We are just... we're two adults.
我们只是 我们是两个成年人
We've got absolutely nothing...
我们没有做任何
Cops. Hide. Ms. Lizer.
警♥察♥ 藏起来 Lizer小姐
It's Officer Kelley. Oh, hi.
我是Kelley警官 嗨
Your office has asked me to come pick you up. It's a surprise.
你的办公室叫我来接你 是突如其来的事
I just winked. It's a surprise witness. Oh, great.
我眨了眨眼 突如其来的证人 噢 太好了
Um... How are we doing?
唔 你好
I'll just put my dog inside,
我把狗送回去
and then I will be right with you.
然后就来找你
I'll take the dog, okay?
我来牵狗 行吗
I've already missed my meeting. You go ahead.
我已经错过了会面 你去吧
Just put him through the doggy door. Okay.
把它从狗门放回去 好的
And, uh, I'll see you in court. Yeah.
我们法庭见 好
My dad's not gonna put himself in prison for life. Yeah.
我爸不会让自己在监狱待一辈子 对
Bye. Kiss. Oh.
拜 亲一个 噢
And Gob decided to pass offhis break-in assignment to Tobias.
Gob决定把私闯民宅的任务交给Tobias
Hey, there's the cat. Sorry you
猫哥在这啊 抱歉
couldn't have been down at the prison with us.
你今天没能跟我们一起去监狱
Dad was asking all about you. Oh. I doubt that very much.
爸很关心你 对此我十分怀疑
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
好吧 我不骗你
He feels you've been sucking off this family far too long.
他觉得你在这个家混吃混喝也够久了
If you don't start pulling your weight around here,
如果你不开始活动活动筋骨
it's gonna be shape up or ship up.
不是走形就是走人
You know, try as I might, I cannot seem to impress that man.
就我所能 没办法打动那家伙
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表