剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Actually, I used this one...
事实上 上次我用这个抗♥议♥
for Michael when he was
是为了Michael 因为他
too cheap to pay for the premium channels.
没钱看一些付费频道
But I added the bit about the stylists.
不过现在我增加了理发师的这部分
You know that secret you have?
你还记得你那个秘密吗
The one about the hair that nobody's supposed to see?
关于那个谁都不可能看到的有头发的人
Hai... I saw it.
头 我看见了
Oh. I saw PopPop.
奥 我看见爷爷了
Oh, right. Pop-Pop with hair.
奥 对 有头发的爷爷
You know, I should tell my dad about... No, you [Bi] No
也许 我应该告诉爸爸 不 你[哔] 不
He might need us to help him,
他也许需要我们的帮助
so we should go check out the prison...
所以我们应该去监狱看看
and make sure he's not there.
确定他是不是还在
Oh. Hey, you know, I got cable. You won that one!
奥 嘿 你知道吗 我已经开通有线电视了 你想要的那个
Michael was embarrassed about the bad investment he'd made...
Michael对于他做的糟糕的投资觉得很尴尬
and was hoping to keep it a secret.
他不希望别人知道
Hi, this is Oscar. I'm off, pursuing my lady love.
嗨 这里是Oscar家 我不在 我去追我的爱人去了
Leave a message. I'll get back to you next summer.
留言吧 明年夏天我会回复你的
Hey, it's Michael. I know
嘿 我是Michael 我知道
that you think that you've disappeared...
你以为你可以人间蒸发
but I will find you.
不过我会找到你的
Who's disappeared? No one.
谁不见了 没有谁
Why do you ask? Have you seen someone? I've seen no one.
为什么这么问 你看见谁了吗 我谁都没看见
Then you haven't seen
所以你没有看见
anyone that looks like PopPop. No. Why?
长得跟爷爷很像的人了 没有 为什么
Has someone... who looks like Pop-Pop disappeared?
有像 像爷爷一样的人失踪了
No. Course not.
不 当然没有
Have you seen the agricultural report?
你看过农业方面的报道了吗
Nothing's hotter than coffee, so... the trend is up.
没有比咖啡更让人兴奋的了 所以 咖啡的走势很好
So, if we could get that check from you...
如果我们能从你这拿到支票
I'm not just gonna hand out a check, okay?
我不会就这样给你们支票的 好吗
You gotta come up with an investment plan.
你们得有一个投资计划
You gotta call...uh Oh, we've got an investment plan.
你们得 额 奥 我们有一个投资计划
"Gobias Industries." Go bias.
"Gobias 产业" 去 帮我们买♥♥
Hmm? As in, "Go buy us some coffee."
恩 "去帮我们买♥♥点咖啡"的缩写
It's great. Looks good.
很好 看起来不错
So, when do I start makin' my moneys?
所以 我什么时候开始赚我的钱
Well, um, there, uh... there may
好吧 额 可能 可能没有
not be as much investment capital as we thought.
我们想象的那么多的投资资金了
Uh, money's kind of tied up in this land deal.
额 钱都花在那个土地交易上了
This is the first any of us
这是我们在Gobias产业里
at Gobias Industries have heard of a land deal.
第一次听说有土地交易
Maybe We could borrow on that land.
我们可以租用土地就好
There's not much to borrow against.
这不是能否租用土地的问题
The deal seems to be bad.
那交易好像搞砸了
It's Uncle Oscar's land, and it may be worthless.
是Oscar叔叔的土地 而且那土地可能毫无价值
And the board okayed it? They weren't notified.
董事会同意了吗 他们还不知道
Damn it! Every time, Dad does this to us.
靠 每次爸爸都这样对我们
Gob, Dad really wasn't... Oh, please
Gob 真不是爸爸 噢 得了吧
He went around you, around the board...
他操纵你 操纵董事会
He steamrolled Gobias. Yeah, what are you gonna do?
他粉碎了Gobias 好吧 你准备怎么做
I'm go down to that prison and give him a piece of my mind.
我要跑去监狱然后臭骂他一顿
Heh, Gob. You don't need to do that. No, I'm doing it!
嘿 Gob 你不需要那样做 不 我一定会的
No, you don't No, because you're in charge now. And I'm telling him that.
不 别 我一定要 我要告诉他 现在你才是管事的
No, no, no, no. Listen, Gob, he's human.
不 不 不 听着 Gob 他也是个人
OK! He's a human being, and...
作为一个人 都会
let-let me try to get us out of this, you know?
让 让我解决这个问题
Let me just see if I can get Dad out
让我看看 我能不能让爸爸摆脱他自己
of this mess that he has created for himself, okay?
弄的烂摊子 好吗
I'm afraid... this offer comes off the table...
我怕 这份提案不会存在了
at midnight tonight.
就在今晚午夜
Maybe the worst bluff I've ever seen.
可能这是我听过的最差劲的恐吓了
Even the members of Gobias agreed on that one.
即使Gobias的成员觉得这恐吓烂透了
The next day, Lindsay, having heard about a military exercise...
第二天 听说有一场军演 Lindsay加入了
joined a protest group and went
一个抗♥议♥团体后出发
off to exercise her own First Amendment rights.
去践行<第一修正案>中的权力
This way! Thank you!
这边 谢谢
Right here. This way.
就在这 这边
I ask you to make sure
你需要在开始抗♥议♥前
you're fully inside the free speech zone
确认你是完全地
before beginning your protest. Free speech zone?
处在这个言论自♥由♥区域内 言论自♥由♥区域
This is where we're protesting?
这就是我们抗♥议♥的地方
This isn't right. Where are the cameras?
这不对 摄像机呢
They're in the free press zone,
其余人都在自♥由♥言论区域里
and if you could save your comments until
如果你能在完全进入笼子前
you're completely loaded into the cage...
不发表言论
Well, at least the procession
好的 至少军队的队伍
will come through here. They'll see us protest.
会从这里经过 他们会看到我们的抗♥议♥
Actually, they're using
事实上 他们会用他们的
their right to cut through the lemon grove.
权力从柠檬林子抄近道
Okay, have fun, enjoy your right to free speech.
好了 玩的开心 享受你们言论的自♥由♥
The armed forces welcomes your dissent.
军队欢迎你们来抗♥议♥
Well, hopefully somebody will come by we can protest.
好吧 希望能有谁路过听听我们的抗♥议♥
My grandkids. What a surprise.
我的孙子和孙女 真是惊喜
Oh, he's here. Of course I'm here. Where else would I be?
奥 他在这 当然我在这 不然我能去哪
Well, we thought you broke out
好吧 我们还以为
of prison and were on the lam with stolen hair.
你用偷来的头发越狱潜逃了
Don't you think that if I got out of here,
你不认为如果我能离开这里
I might want to go home?
我会先回家吗
That's what we thought. But then
我们也是这么想的 不过
my dad told us about that lemon grove you bought...
后来我爸告诉了我们你买♥♥的柠檬林子
and we thought you were going there. Yeah, but don't worry.
然后我们以为你会去那里 对 不过别担心
We would never blow the whistle on family.
我们不会向其他家里人举报的
What lemon grove?
什么柠檬林子
And so, Michael went back to the board...
因此 Michael回到了董事会
to take responsibility for his mistake.
为他的犯的错误负责
My dad screwed up. He bought something that he shouldn't have.
我爸搞砸了 他买♥♥了一些他不应该买♥♥的东西
But I guess... guess that's why he's behind bars.
不过我想 我想这就是为什么他在铁窗内
Yeah. And he's not allowed to conduct any business from there.
没错 不过他是不允许在监狱里做任何生意的
Right, yeah. I was involved. It wasn't all his decision.
对 没错 我参与了 这不全是他的决定
You see, it was his idea, and then I carried out the transaction.
是他的主意 然后我实施了它
That's even worse. Conspiracy to commit fraud.
那更糟 有预谋地实施诈骗
'Course, you can always buy me off the board.
当然 你随时可以买♥♥光我的股份
We don't have the money anymore.
我们现在没有钱了
And I assure you that nothing illegal has happened here.
而且我向你保证这里没有不合法的事情发生
I've misspoke.
我刚刚说错了
My dad in no way is talking about business from prison.
我爸是没有办法在监狱里谈生意的
Excuse me. Your father's calling from prison.
对不起 你♥爸♥爸从监狱里打来的
He wants to talk about the land deal you made with his brother.
他想跟你谈谈你跟他弟弟的土地交易
I found this on your desk. Can I keep this?
我在你桌子上找到的这个 我能留着吗
Back at the free speech zone,
回到言论自♥由♥区域
Lindsay's protest had started to gain some attention.
Lindsay的抗♥议♥开始获得了一些关注
But not from any key decision makers.
不过不是从那些决策者那里
Thought we were seein' a gay marriage.
还以为是来看一场同性婚礼呢
Well. We can still hose 'em down.
好吧 不过我们可以用水冲他们
What do we want?
我们要什么
What do we want?
我们要什么
Where's everyone going?
他们要去哪
What, are you giving up? Face it, Lindsay. They've won.
什么 你放弃了 面对现实吧 Lindsay 他们赢了
Well, I'm not going anywhere!
好吧 我哪里都不会去
All your water's doing is whetting my appetite for protest.
你们向我冲水只会刺♥激♥我抗♥议♥的欲望
No hair for oil! No hair for oil!
要发型不要石油 要发型不要石油
Fine! We'll drown you out with music.
行 我们会用音乐淹死你的
Crank it up! I'm in the mood to dance!
来吧 我正想跳舞呢
And Lindsay discovered that the activism that came out...
Lindsay发现她对好发型的激进渴望
of her desire for prettier hair really did boost her self-esteem.
真的能提升她的自尊感
While Michael, with no where else to turn...
同时Michael 没有其他地方好去
made a rare, unsolicited visit to his mother's.
很不寻常 主动地去拜访了他妈妈
Michael? Yeah.
Michael 恩
I hope you're here to bring me a check for Buster's surgery.
希望你是来这给我支付Buster外科手术的支票的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表