剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I want you all back. I want the whole gang. Okay? Please, Kitty?
我想让你们都回来 你们都回来 好吗 Kitty
I'm trying real hard here, you know.
我已经尽力了
Can we just make believe that none of this ever happened
我们都当做什么都没发生过
and just start fresh?
重新开始好吗
Michael, of course I'll come back.
Michael 我当然会回去
'Cause I never really left...
因为我从来就没有离开
because we both know that you can't fire people.
因为我们都清楚 你没有权力开除别人
No, I did fire you, and now I'm hiring you back.
不 我的确开除了你 现在我重新聘请你
You don't have authority over me.
你才没有权力支使我
They don't have nachos here.
菜单上没有粟米脆饼耶
You know what? Why don't we forget it?
算了 这事大家都别提了
Because I've been trying to be very, very generous to you...
因为我对你已经非常非常宽容了
and you don't respect me, so I'm firing you, okay?
而你却不尊重我 现在 你被开除了 听到没
You are fired. All right, Michael.
你被开除了 行啊你 Michael
But I know where things are and you don't...
我知道那些东西在哪里 而你不知道
and you are asking for a whole world of trouble.
你惹上大事儿了
If you're threatening me, you're gonna be very sorry.
这算是威胁我吗 你会后悔的
Are you threatening me? Yeah,
你这是在威胁我吗 是啊
that's a threat. I'm threatening you.
是威胁 我就是在威胁你
Did you hear that everyone? Michael Bluth is threatening me!
大家听到没 Michael Bluth在威胁我
I've gotta get out of here. I'm a part of the story.
我得走了 我离他们太近了
I can't be a part of the story. I can't be a part of the story.
我不能和这事儿缠上 我不能和这事儿缠上
Say good-bye to your company, Michael.
和你的工作说再见吧 Michael
And say goodbye to these. No, no, no, no, no, no.
和它们说再见吧 别 别 别 别
'Cause it's the last time.
因为这是最后一次了
A woman shows all during
据可靠消息 在本地一家餐厅
a fracas at a local restaurant, sources say.
有个女人在激烈争吵中露出了胸部
George Michael was working
George Michael在春假期间
harder than ever over his spring break...
更加卖♥♥命地工作
filling in for the now twice-fired Kitty.
替代被炒掉两次的Kitty
Look at us working together. You get the hang of this...
瞧 咱们在一起工作了 你如果应付得来
and this could be your summer.
你暑假也可以在这儿干
I don't know, Dad. I really wanted to see Gob's magic show and...
我不知道 爸 我真想去看Gob的魔术表演
No, you don't. Isn't this much more fun, working with your Dad?
不行 和你♥爸♥爸一起工作不是更有趣吗
It's just, there was some other... You gonna get that?
只是 还有别的 接电♥话♥吧
Thanks, Laura. Good afternoon. Bluth Company.
谢谢 Laura 下午好 布鲁斯公♥司♥
Talk you off? Talk you off what, Pop-Pop?
劝你 劝你啥呀 爷爷
George Michael. I thought you were, um...
George Michael 我还以为你是
When's that voice gonna drop? Where's Kitty?
你什么时候才能变声啊 Kitty呢
I think Dad fired her again. He wants to talk to you.
爸爸又把她炒掉了 爷爷想和你说话
I don't wanna talk to him. I made my decision, and that's that.
我不想和他说话 我已经决定了 改不了
Oh, you heard? Yeah. All right.
哦 你听到了 嗯 好的
What did he say? If I clean it up,
他说什么 如果我把脏话去掉的话
it's not really a sentence.
他其实没说什么话
And so, George Sr. Made another call.
老George又打了个电♥话♥
Kitty's on the loose.
Kitty不在我们掌控之内了
I need you to make something disappear for me.
我要你帮我销毁一些东西
just some books in that cooler marked "Maddas."
是冰箱里的一些账目 冰箱写着"Maddas"
Great. George Sr. Hung up...
很好 老George挂了电♥话♥
confident that his problems would finally be taken care of.
自信自己担心的问题会最终得到解决
Hey, Little Justice.
嘿 Little Justice
You, uh, painted your shoes red.
你 把鞋子染成红色了
Call me the Tin Man. I'm a Friend of Dorothy's now.
叫我铁皮人 我现在是桃乐西的朋友了
And she wants to see you. And back at the office...
她想见你 回到办公室
Lindsay arrived with her daughter and her mounting suspicions.
Lindsay和她女儿来了 满腹狐疑
Mom says she sent Nana on a cruise.
妈妈说她把外婆送去巡游了
You're still on this? How much was in those birthday cards?
你还在管这个事儿 生日贺卡里到底有多少钱
It's not about the money, Michael. It's about Nana.
不是关于钱 Michael 是关于外婆
I think Mom sent her to a nursing home...
我猜妈妈把她送到养老院去了
some gray, windowless room... against her will.
那里光线又暗窗户又少 她肯定不愿意
So what was it like out there today? Nice. Sunny.
今天外面怎么样 很好 阳光明媚
Wow.
哇哦
So, how do you think Gob's gonna make this yacht disappear?
你觉得Gob怎么才能把游艇变消失
Well, I'll be working here, so I guess I'll never know.
我会一直在这儿工作 我可能永远不会知道
The only real way to find out how it's done...
只有一个方法可以知道怎么回事
is to sneak on the boat while he does it.
就是在他变魔术的时候偷偷溜上船去看
But if he makes it disappear,
那他把船变没了
won't everyone see me standing there?
我不就暴露了
Let's just sit quietly and
我们坐下来好好想想
consider how ridiculous that statement was.
你不觉得你刚才说的话太搞笑了吗
Anyways, if it was me, that's what I would do.
不管怎样 要是我的话 我会那样干
I wanna check out Mom's financial activity.
我想检查一下妈妈的财务活动
Call her banks, maybe run a hospital search.
打给银行 或者 去医院跑一趟
It's gonna mean a lot of hard work, but I'll put somebody on it.
这么多事做起来很麻烦的 我给你找个人
George Michael.
George Michael
Where is George Michael?
George Michael去哪儿了
In fact, at Maeby's suggestion...
事实上 在Maeby的建议下
George Michael was off to visit his Uncle Gob.
George Michael去找了Gob叔叔
Hi, Uncle Gob. I came by to see...
嗨 Gob叔叔 我过来看看
if you need any help with your magic show.
你的魔术表演要不要帮手
Great. I think it's so great that you're doing this.
好极了 我觉得你要做的事真的很棒
I'm prepping right now. How'd you get my Dad's permission?
我正积极练习 你怎么得到我爸爸的允许的
Suddenly, Gob remembered the promise he had made...
忽然 Gob想起了和弟弟的约定
to stay away from Michael's son.
他答应过要离George Michael远一点
None of your damn business. Get the hell out of here.
这事和你没关系 出去吧
What? You don't have the magic in you!
什么 你并没有魔术天赋
You never did! You don't have it here!
你从来没有过 你没有
So take a look. It's the last time you're gonna see these.
好好看看 这是你最后一次见到了
Sorry, kid, more than you'll ever... What?
抱歉 孩子 这是你不曾 什么
Beat it! As Gob was forced to send away someone he loved...
快走 Gob被迫赶走自己心爱的侄子
You'll be missed. George Sr. Was forced to visit...
我会想你的 老George被迫去拜访
someone he had once tried to shove out of a moving car.
那个他曾试图推出车外的人
Welcome. You're Dorothy?
欢迎 你就是桃乐西
I thought the two of us could talk, man-on-man.
我想我们可以一对一的谈一下
I'm afraid I'm serious.
我是认真的
I bought you.
我买♥♥了你
Remember to let it steep for five minutes. Oh, dear God.
记得让它泡5分钟 哦 天哪
I've been in this family for 16 years...
我来到这个家16年了
and I don't think we've ever had a conversation.
我们好像一次都没有谈过话
I'm not gonna discuss this. You hate me.
我不想和你说话 你恨我
Yeah, I do hate you. You took my daughter...
是的 我恨你 我骗走了我女儿
my precious little girl... and moved her away...
我可爱的小女孩 你把她拐走了
and now I'm here, and I am afraid I will never get her back.
我现在在监狱里 恐怕永远不会再得到她了
Afraid. You're afraid.
恐怕 你怕了
Fear has turned into hate.
恐惧会变成仇恨
So Frightened Inmate #2 isn't frightened at all.
恐惧的囚徒二号♥根本不害怕
He's angry. He's a crabby old coot...
他生气了 他是个脾气坏的老笨蛋
and he needs love...
他需要爱的关怀
just like everyone.
就像每一个人
Get your... hands off of me.
把你的[哔]手给我拿走
Shh. Don't be scared.
嘘 别害怕哦
*Somewhere over the rainbow.There's another rainbow.*
在彩虹之上的某个地方 仍有一道"彩虹"
And on the beach, the show was beginning.
在沙滩上 魔术表演开始了
Any magician can make the queen of diamonds disappear...
任何魔术师都能让红方块王后消失
but what about a whole boat?
但是谁能让一艘大船消失
Mom, have you seen George Michael?
妈妈 你见George Michael了吗
We just got here. I couldn't find my keys.
我们刚到 我的钥匙找不到了
I can never find anything in here. We love you!
东西放在口袋里我怎么都找不到 我们爱你
Where once there was a yacht, now there is naught!
那里原来有一艘游艇 现在消失了
All right. So how'd you do it?
好吧 你是怎么做到的
Michael, a magician never reveals his...
Michael 一个魔术师才不会揭秘
I sunk it! I sunk the yacht!
我弄沉了 我把游艇弄沉了
At least I think I sunk it. I mean,
至少我认为我沉了它
I blew it up, and I don't see it anywhere.
我炸了它 哪里都找不见它了
My heart was in my throat when that curtain came down and...
大幕拉下来的时候我的心都到嗓子眼了
You sank the yacht? Shh!
你把游艇弄沉了 嘘 嘘
You sunk a $700,000 yacht? $900,000 worth of insurance on it.
你炸沉了70万美元的游艇 加上保险 一共值90万美元
And got rid of the evidence. How about a "Good job"?
还销毁了遗留的证物 夸我一句"好样的"如何
Seeing a window of opportunity,
Lucille发现了一扇机会的窗户
Lucille made a startling announcement.
她宣布了一个惊人的消息
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表