剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Thank you. I knew you'd come through.
谢了 我就知道你会帮我
How'd I come through?
我怎么帮你
Gob, how'd I come through?
Gob 我怎么帮你
You might wanna find something a little stronger, Warden.
你得来点更带劲的 典狱长
What is your problem?
你们干什么
Meanwhile, Lindsay set about fulfilling her promise to Michael.
同时 Lindsay满怀信心的履行对Michael的承诺
Get out of our tree.
从我们树上给我下去
At this moment, Maeby found another opportunity to rebel.
在这一刻 Maeby也找到另外机会来叛逆
We have to save this tree.
我们必须留下这棵树
We have to!
必须的
And George Sr. Was about to be surprised by his son.
George Sr对儿子的出现很是惊讶
Keep your arm up. That's how you get accuracy.
把手抬起来 那样才能投的准
Thought you said throwing
还以为你以前说过
the ball against the garage door by yourself...
自己用球砸车♥库♥门
was how you got accuracy.
以后才能投的准
Gob, what are you doing here? Life, Dad.
Gob 你怎么在这 混日子 老爸
I killed a guy.
我杀了个人
Nah, it's just a publicity stunt. I'm gonna bust out tomorrow.
额 这只是个噱头 我明天就会逃出去
Impressive, no? You idiot. You're gonna get yourself killed.
惊讶吧 是么 你个白♥痴♥ 你会害死自己的
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize
噢 不好意思 我不知道
there weren't any magic fans here.
这里没有我的魔术粉丝
Hey, White Power Bill, he's all right.
嘿 白色能量Bill 他没事
White Power Bill can't hear you... with such dirty ears.
白色能量Bill听不到你说的 他的耳朵这么脏
Hey, White Power Bill has dirty ears. Hey, guys!
嘿 白色能量Bill耳朵这么脏 嘿 大伙瞧瞧
Dirty Ears Bill! Dirty Ears Bill!
脏耳朵Bill 脏耳朵Bill
And Michael was about to get a surprise visit of his own.
同时Michael接到了意料之外的拜访
Michael?
Michael
Yes? Hi. I'm Michael.
我是 嗨 我是Michael
I'm Marta.
我是Marta
You're Marta?
你就是Marta
Thank you so much for taking me to the awards.
非常感谢你答应陪我去颁奖仪式
Gob said he really appreciated you coming through for him.
Gob说他真的很感谢你能帮到他
Oh. Sure. Yeah.
噢 没错 对
This is how I came through, huh?
这就是他说的帮忙 哼
Listen, Marta... Oh, and I hope...
听着 Marta 对了 你能
I hope you don't mind driving. I took a cab here.
开车送我去么 我打了个出租过来
I just couldn't find my keys.
我找不到车钥匙了
Well, my brother may have eaten them.
额 也许是我哥吃了
Look...
听着
Um... I haven't hired a limo or anything.
恩 我没雇豪华轿车什么的
I don't mind.
我不介意
I think you might.
我觉得你会的
Look, I'm an activist too.
瞧 我也是激进份子
I appreciate what you're doing for the environment.
我很感谢你对大自然所做的一切
But we're not the only ones who destroy trees.
但是又不只是我们在砍树
What about beavers?
那水獭呢
You call yourself an environmentalist? Go club some beavers.
你说你是个环境保护者 去敲打敲打那些水獭啊
You don't really get nature, do ya?
你并不了解自然 是么
It will be torn down, with or without you.
有你没你 这棵是都会砍掉
Where are the stairs?
接机车哪去了
Meanwhile, the Desis were underway.
同时 颁奖典礼正在进行
with the elite of the Latino Television Academy.
拉丁电视学会的精英们谈笑风生
Can I get a vodka tonic, please?
给我杯伏特加汤力 谢谢
I'd like a vodka tonic. Vodka tonic, please?
我要杯伏特加汤力 伏特加汤力 谢谢
A sea of waiters, and no one will take a drink order.
这么多服务员 就没一个听招呼
Buster was also mingling...
Buster也在社交
but, at Lucille's insistence, wasn't wearing his glasses.
但是Lucille坚持不让他戴眼镜
Exciting night.
好棒的夜晚
And Lucille Bluth crossed paths with Lucille Austero.
Lucille Bluth偶遇Lucille Austero
Lucille?
Lucille
Lucille!
Lucille
Well, aren't you something? Oh!
恩 你实在是太厉害了 噢
Showing up here without your husband.
即使没有丈夫在侧 还是到场了
Shame be damned. Caution to the wind.
羞耻和小心翼翼都见鬼去吧
That's so sweet, darling. I'm here to support you.
太棒了 亲爱的 我到这里支持你
You're the one who's all alone and likely to stay that way.
你总是独自一个人 而且有可能一直这样
My husband's just a phone call away.
我丈夫一个电♥话♥就能过来
That's one call per day, isn't it?
监狱一天只能打一次电♥话♥ 是吗
Gee, I should think he'd wanna save that for his lawyer.
天 我还以为他会留着给他的律师打电♥话♥
At least he's in prison, not an urn.
至少他是在监狱里 而不是骨灰盒里
You are so deliciously witty.
你真会开玩笑
Aren't we having fun?
很有意思对吧
The other Lucille also suffers from severe vertigo.
另一个Lucille患有头晕症状
Lucille Austero, meanwhile...
Lucille Austero 这个时候
perhaps because she'd never seen him without his glasses...
也许从没看到过Buster摘下眼镜
first took notice of Buster.
开始注意到他
Buster, however, failed to notice her...
而Buster是绝对没注意到她
and she sent him a proposition.
于是她给他留了个纸条
Excuse me, sir. This is for you.
打扰下 先生 这个是给你的
Huh?
恩
Finally, Marta's category was announced.
最终 到了公布Marta的获奖环节
Marta? Hey.
Marta 嘿
I'm sorry. You really deserved to win in there.
别伤心了 你本应该赢得奖项的
Did you win? L-I don't speak Spanish.
你赢了么 我听不懂西班牙语
It's not about the award.
不是因为奖项
It's crazy, but I thought it would make Gob proud.
说起来不可思议 但是我觉得Gob会为此自豪
I'm sure, in his own way, that he's...
我明白 以他的角度 他是
I just think he doesn't understand family. You know, commitment.
我只是觉得他不明白家庭的意义 你明白 责任
But those are the only things that matter in life.
但这些是生命中最重要的事
At that moment Michael realized that this was...
在那一刻Michael意识到
the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
这是他见过的最美的女人
For the first time since he lost his wife, he wanted someone.
从他失去他妻子以后 这是第一次心动
At the same moment, Gob was ready to retrieve the key...
与此同时 Gob准备把钥匙拉出来
to execute his escape.
完成越狱
Is there a private bathroom nearby?
这附近有比较隐秘的厕所么
You're looking at it.
你面前就是
No, I can't use that.
不 不能用这个
No, no, I need privacy. Yeah, I've always been that way.
不 不 必须得隐秘的
I can't go without privacy.
否则我拉不出来
I c... I can't pass this key without privacy!
没有隐秘的厕所我拿不出这把钥匙
Well, I could ask the guys to leave, but, uh...
我可以让这些警卫离开 但是 恩
they've been locking the doors lately.
他们最近总是锁门
l...
我
I've made a huge mistake.
我犯了个大错
Michael was having a wonderful time with Marta
Michaer和Marta度过的美好时光
and didn't want the evening to end...
并不想就这么结束
while Lindsay was bonding with the man in the tree.
而此时Lindsay和树上这个人聊的正投机
You have no idea what it's like to save a living thing.
你根本不懂拯救一个鲜活的生命是怎么回事
Well, for your information, I do.
恩 特此奉告 我懂
My husband, Tobias, and I
我丈夫Tobias和我
used to do this kind of thing all the time.
以前总爱干这类似事情
I guess that's why I was so attracted to him.
我猜正是这样我对他如此着迷
He was a serious and committed advocate for change.
他是个严肃并且主张改变的男人
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
At a weekend stage fighting workshop with Carl Weathers.
和Carl Weathers在开周末舞台搏击研讨会
But he used to believe in things.
但是他曾经很有信念
We both used to.
我也是
Sorry, Lindsay. I didn't realize you were up there.
对不起 Lindsay 我不知道你还在上面
Oh, I'm up here, Mike, and I'm not coming down!
噢 我就在这 Mike 我不下来了
I'm gonna save this tree, no matter what it takes.
我要留住这棵树 不管付出什么代价
Okay. I'll see you when you realize what that bucket's for.
好的 等你自己明白那可恶的家伙是为了什么 再说吧
I can see why your mom likes it. It is a really nice tree...
我明白为什么你妈妈那么喜欢它 这是棵很美得树
We've gotta get it torn down.
我们一定要把它砍掉
That must die... stupid tree.
这该死的树
Buster's out of control.
Buster神智不清了
What did you mean? Another panic attack?
你说什么 又受到惊吓了吗
Me? No. She's just wigged out because I have a girlfriend.
我 没有 她只是因为我有女朋友心里不爽
A waiter hands him a note
一个服务生给他了张便条
suddenly he's Steve McQueen.
转眼就以为自己是Steve McQueen
He doesn't even know what she looks like.
他甚至都不知道她长什么样
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表